From a 3 min trailer whereas the movie is 3 hours

>From a 3 min trailer whereas the movie is 3 hours.

GET. FUCKING. HYPED.

I am hyped now. wat do

looks like kino is back on the menu

>It's another blatant shill thread
At least use a different image for once. You already have a thread. Will they play the disney drone card, lets wait and see.

>Michael Phillips
-Chicago Tribune
>Will cinematographer Roger Deakins, having been nominated for an Academy Award 13 times, finally receive a damn Oscar? Yes. I hope it's yes. It should be "yes."

ITS HIS TURN

Oh no, look, it's an "oldfag". *runs away*

blade runner was a lame interpretation of the book, a gay ass sappy "humans are the real monsters" idiocy. Not a lot of trust in the sequel

Books are just inspiration. The film differing from the novel isn't a criticism in itself.

>excited for a movie
>willingly watches a trailer spoiling the movie
Why would anyone do this? I'm disappointed I clicked on that image and saw it, I wish I had waited until I had seen the movie.

define my opinion as you will.

Basically I love the book and I hated that they bypassed the messages of the book just to get to a lame "humans r the real monster" type of bullshit at the end. (which is lame by itself)

I will grant that blade runner looks amazing

>dat deakins c.matograph-e

watch the shorts if you want to know what to expect.
otherwise, steer clear of any promo material

It's funny how the date for mars colonization keeps getting moved up in fictional settings as the real world keeps declining, bet in 2049 we will be living in a literal idiocracy and the third reboot of blade runner will be set in 2249 or something

Aw, man. This looks fucking fantastic. Booking my ticket now!

Villeneuve is enough of a reason for me to go see it in theatre.

But that Gosling is in it

Villeneuve does it again. Based Villeneuve. Is Villeneuve the new Kubrick? (Remember Ridley Scott did not make this film. It's Denis Villeneuve. Based Denis. The New Kubrick)

>"humans are the real monsters"
If you thought this was the core of Blade Runner, watch it again at least once.

This

>le yellow filter
no thanks

I know road road was shit cos of the orange and yellows

I know Villeneuve, Spielberg, Nolan, Kubrick, and Cameron. who are the other directors?

Ridley scott and Tarantino

ok i see Tarantino now, are you sure thats Ridley scott? under Nolan, and whos next to Tarantino?

Unironically this.

Nolan, Cameron, Fincher, Kubrick, Spielberg, Tarantino, Coppola

VAPORKINO

How bros? How can he keep this up?

I didn't like Arrival and I love the idea of a movie about an alien invasion that isn't just shooting monsters.

Way too saturated.

BUT IT'S LE EBIN SCI-FI MOVIE SO LE EBIN CINEMATOGRPAHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIDE SHOTZZZZZZ :PPP

I really liked Arrival a lot better then that shit she was in with Gyllenhal

prisoners is the only kino on the menu

Makes teh film look like it's just Gosling walking about for 3 hours.

I'd be embarrased if I were you.

Nocturnal Animals? Haven't seen it but I guess I have to seeing as how it's characterized as a "neo-noir psychological thriller film".

Sounds like move of the century to me

1. its not villenuevue
2. its better than anything hes ever done

Don't worry I watch non-villeneuve films as well.

You do realize stills are not a good example of cinematography right? I swear to god Vilanueve fans are the new Nolan fanboys.

Have the cinematic IQ of a fucking rat.

Only really good film he has made is Prisoners.

>IQ
disregarded