What's the most definitive war movie of all times?

What's the most definitive war movie of all times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I1X-UH3GOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bvWqNVnJW48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wars were fought for land, resources, women, and slaves.

Is this nigger retarded?

Are you? Some folks probably believed the resources belonged to them while others disagreed

Yeah, the aggressor believed that the land/women/resources/slaves belonged to them

he's good at physics so he must be good at everything else

>he's good at physics
Is he?

Das Boot. How can American war movies even compete?

whoa, my mind is blown he is truly an intellectual of our times

your a retard he just said it war are started from misunderstanding, in a more complex way.

>A forty-something "scientist" makes a tweet about something a 10 year old could figure out

And all the stem-fags nod agreeably

I hope his dissertation wasn't this generic...but it genuinely probably was

>your a retard
>your

nah he's a faggot, and other faggots will think that this is some deep insightful observation

but that isnt even true you retard

he's a retard for sure but he's still kind of technically right most of the time in that tweet

This fag is pretty good at paraphrasing himself. I guess he did it when he was caught posting the exact same tweets over the years, what a fucking robot.

> And all the stem-fags nod agreeably
Neil deGrasse Tyson is probably among the most hated people on /sci/

So you're admitting that NTD is just stating the patently obvious as if it were any sort of deep insight? OK.

NTD's Twitter is literally Jaden Smith's Twitter but with more verbose and technical vocabulary.

That’s because blacks can’t be smart. No matter how much salt and pepper the jews try and sprinkle on them, they still taste, act, look and think like shit. Next question please

Doesn't sound right to me i prefer the philosophy of mr gibson

He's an atheist fag who is a fan of Isaac newton, but doesn't know that this man spent far more time studying religious books than doing physics.
Btw he only knows white anglo saxon scientist because he obviously has an inferiority complex.

I wonder what he had to do to be forgiven by the Hollywood kike moguls.

Is he the smarted actor in Hollywood?

Wars have always been fought for resources, beliefs are just a justification offered for the people.

>Sup Forums - Twitter screencaps & Lovecraft

was he? He wasn't allowed to work for 10 years except doing cameos in low budget crap films and he managed to make Hacksaw Ridge with only $40 millions

Not true

Hacksaw Ridge only cost 40 mill! god damn gibson can make movies

Well no single generalization of the entire human history is ever "true" but it holds up for the vast majority of cases.

volgen

>There are more bikes in my yard than stars in the universe.

There are more white on black killings than stars in the universe.

Yeah, he tweets the same shit over and over, even when it's fucking stupid.

Like, no shit people fight when they disagree about shit.

Mel was woke before it was cool, truly a god among men

whoa. what an amazing and intelligent observation.

Yeah that's why people post this quote you fucking autist it's laughably obvious

No

Holy shit how can white scientists compete? Give professor baboon a nobel prize right now!

Every time a white persons bike is stolen, a new star is born. When he finds who did it, the second star shortly follows.

Allright then.
2deep4me

>wonder the same of us

negroes?

Please, Desu. There's only one patrician choice.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5I1X-UH3GOQ

Why does Sup Forums have more threads about twitter than actual fucking movies?

because people aren't interested in discussing them, duh.
Even those circlejerking letterbox faggots that pride themselves in the fact they've seen over 1k films and only watch the most obscure shit don't have discussions about films most of the times, but instead are a social hub for retarded memes.

You can't have real discussion when everyone have the same opinion about everything.

No. That is retarded modern moralistic thinking. The thought process was more like
>that stuff belongs to you
>but it will belong to me if I kill you
People weren't always this obsessed with justifying their actions to some beta numale standard of fairness. "Lol I want it to I took it" was perfectly acceptable.

Oh no, someone posted something on twitter

He's 100% right, the point is that what he's saying is meaningless
>conflicts happen over disagreements
No shit I thought people fought each other because of how hard they agreed on everything

Wooooah dude deeep I haven't thought about this. Wow science is crazy.

I once sucked my dick in a mirror

Fairness has been around for some time, dude. It's not like Buzzfeed invented it in 2017.

Sodium Chloride.

WHat a pointless statement.

>war are started from misunderstanding

That's even less true than what he said

Actually all armed conflict came about because of the economic material conditions of those nations and the dialectical antagonism between them you bourgeois scum.

Whoa guys

Oh yeah? What about Vietnam? America was fighting for rice fields?

Didn't happen. Mirrors aren't real cause our eyes aren't real.

We enjoy nitpicking the inane things actors post on Twitter. It gives us a sense of superiority over famous people.

What did the opposing sides of The Great Emu War believe to be true?

What land, resources, women, and slaves were they fighting for?

>What slaves were they fighting for?

Abbos

america thought they should kill some chinks
chinks thought they shouldn't be killed

Dunkirk

It actually deals with the soldiers emotions and isn't gratuitous violence set to music.

what about people dying from old age

Niel DeGrasse Tyson anime when?

Tyson is that guy who thinks his joke are funny but everyone is laughing at him.

Wars are fought over disagreements???? WOW WHAT AN INSIGHTFUL MAN TRULY THE PLATO OF OUR TIME

>misunderstanding
No, he literally said "opposing sides believed different things to be true." That doesn't automatically mean "misunderstanding"

america was fighting to keep soviet influence out of indochina which provided both resources and trade routes for american businesses, and also to keep the image of american superiority alive which boosts sales of american goods.

If you're only talking about wars started in the last 20 years, thats actually a fairly accurate statement.

is this tweetkino?

Very astute

his twitter is run by a bot

>what are vikings
>what are visigoths
>what are huns
meme science negro is fucking retarded

3deep5me

youtube.com/watch?v=bvWqNVnJW48

My largest issue with the whole 'I fucking love science!' crowd is that they are just as susceptible to blind faith as much as the people they mock. Just put 'A study said...' or 'Elon Musk said....' at the beginning and they will just about accept anything you say much like a fundamentalist reading from the Bible.
There is no real appreciation for the scientific method or reasonable skepticism within this crowd. They are the types that think a single study done in isolation can have the final say on a topic.
On top of that people like NDT and Nye very clearly demonstrate a real head up the ass attitude about things. Apparently they know all and if they admit that they still have things to learn and study that makes them weak, or something.

>NDT and Nye
they are fucking cancer to science

>land
Arbitray borders which were not accepted by both sides and thus lead to conflict
>resources
Instead of compromising they disagree
>women
Human resources
>slaves
Same rule as borders

Fucking brainlets man

You sound dumb.

He doesn't specify that they ONLY die when they are killed, just that being killed is one path to death. So old age is still on the table.

This is what bothers me when they talk about the origin of the cosmos. They seem to brush over it and paint you as a fundamentalist when you bring up the subject.

They seem so willing the accept the fact that a material universe can come into being of its own volition.

Surely it is a subject worth investigating with a little more interest. Then again, thats what real scientists do. They dont talk in shallow terms on twitter.

>Thor wasn't real
Wtf I'm an atheist now.

Nye shouldn't even be mentioned in science. Fucking engineer.

>Engineering isn't science you guys

t. brainlet

isn't bill nye just a mech engineer

>oh I love Bill Nye he's the funniest and smart too!
t. engineer

>just
What's your doctorate in?

pussy

>The Great Emu War believe to be true?
Death to strayans

Most probably thought "we must take those resources because we need them"