How cucked are poo in loo guys?

> be me
> bang hot white dudes in college
> marry safe indian guy with a huge salary
> continue flirting/dating hot white guys on the side
> husband suspects but doesn't care or is too scared, he can't satisfy me with his tiny dick anyway

You're a massive whore

though indian guys are creepy fucks that care almost exclusively about social status. The fact you married him is all that matters; in fact he might even be being a cuck. Though be forewarned that when you inevitably leave him, he's either going to kill you, himself or both. And you're gonna deserve it desu

Get out of my country

don't think he's a cuck, just desperate like other indian guys to get girls

>You're a massive whore

who cares, all that matters is i'm getting satisfied

nah the white boys here are too qt!

don't want to be surrounded by desperate hairy/ugly short men

Tits or GTFO.

>inevitable post

>Cuck roleplaying

Disgusting

i just coudn't fuck someone that may have fucked a pajeet, the guys that you fuck must be realy fucking disgusting.
Anyway, can you POO IN LOO?

Tits or gtfo

Yes, I'm sure any guy would love divorcing and lose half their stuff with a portion of their salary.

>tfw have a huge thing for indian / middle eastern girls

fuck where do i meet these women they're hot af

I wish sutty was a thing for all gold diggers.

epic role play

ebin saged

On designated shitting streets

they ALL smell like literal shit

if your serious... central nj

White guy that railed a few Indian chicks here.

This... is actually believable. Most of them are complete whores. Never met a decent one. Fun to fuck, but never take one to be your wife.

Odds are you'll have to deal with their parents fucking hating you forever anyway. The irony of pajeet fathers is they are completely dissappointed unless their daughters marry Indian Doctors, or if you're less than high social caste, Engineers.

Fun story though, one of the first ones I banged had a twin sister that was into niggers. The only thing I had going for me in that little relationship was that her dad hated niggers more than whites, so the heat wasn't very bad.

Its good to see that the one thing that unites all races is our hatred of niggers

Once you hit about 35 men are going to stop paying attention to you and then you're gonna have nobody.

fucking normie

Aishwarya Rai is unironically one of the most beautiful women who ever lived.

It's a shame that the average Indian girl looks absolutely nothing like her though.

Fuck you dumb role player. To role play a woman cucking an Indian you must be a faggot with a cuck fetish. I never heard of a gay cuck but I'll imagine you as one now.