So everyone know that Hillary insulted a bunch of people. This is the end of her campaign...

So everyone know that Hillary insulted a bunch of people. This is the end of her campaign, says an increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.

But let's compare what she said to an engineered linguistic kill shot. The best kill shots have the following qualities:

>Fresh word that is not generally used in politics
"Basket of deplorables" certainly fits.

>Relates directly to the subject (so you are always reminded)
Trump's "Mexicans are rapists" comes to mind.

>The kill shot has to put words to what you were already thinking in a vague sense. If you disagree with the main idea in the linguistic kill shot, it has no power. Hillary only picks kill shots you agree with on some visceral level.
"Trump, or at least a portion of his supporters, are racist" is a strongly healed view by most people. This linguistic kill shot will remind everyone of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M
youtu.be/sZBA1W1S3uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She didn't insult Trump but voters. She fucked up on a proportion beyond believe.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Now, you're going to point to Trump's retweet as evidence that Hill got BTFO. But there's an easy out for her. Obama just needs to get on stage and say "Now, Mrs. Clinton might have got a little carried away. But to be honest, I agree with her. Trump's racist supporters ARE deplorable."

Many have wondered what Hillary stands for. Now she's made it clear. Trump may be the "Law and Order" candidate (the candidate of the racist police) but Hillary Clinton is the "Equality for All Candidate."

Lol, so weak

>Trump's "Mexicans are rapists" comes to mind.
Not what he said.

Weakest strawman I've seen yet.

Trump insulted illegals - foreigners who aren't represented by the US government and don't vote.

Hillary insulted OVER HALF OF AMERICAN VOTERS. How could anyone possibly accept a president who openly said that half of the people she represents are deplorable? It'd be grounds for a day 1 impeachment if she somehow rigged her way into office.

>strongly healed view
lmao
sage

It's such a kill shot that she had to issue a statement to apologise straight away...

Obviously not. But Trump said something very similar, and facts dont matter in a world of persuasion. The voter believes that Trump's supporters are racist and Hillary will not stand for that because she is the Equality for All candidate.

>OVER HALF OF AMERICAN VOTERS
No, Clinton only insulted Trump's racist supporters. Are you implying that all of Trump's supporters are racist?

>"Trump, or at least a portion of his supporters, are racist" is a strongly healed view by most people. This linguistic kill shot will remind everyone of that.
Or, y'know, the fact that the MSM has said it every 5 seconds since the primaries began.
People are fed up with this dumb shit + Hillary keeps up the dumb shit people are sick of = People are sick of Hillary.
She's a crusty old loon that just shat on half the country she's trying to be the leader of. She dun goofed.

Isn't it funny you only ever hear white liberals repeating the line he called Mexicans rapists. Your argument is terrible when you have to outright lie to give it any substance. But who am I kidding we all know if liberals argued with facts instead of feelings they would be conservative.

>No, Clinton only insulted Trump's racist supporters.

she also insulted anybody considering Trump's positions by labeling them as racist weather they are or they are not

which is almost everybody because gee you would have to be nuts to hire another Clinton anytime soon, about as bad as hiring another Bush

ain't gonna happen

Its a self administered linguistic kill shot, one so bad that even HER OWN NEWS ORGANIZATION was arguing with Clinton campaign staffers about it.

Is she even TRYING to win?
Why won't she disavow the basket?
Is this how the party of the Orlando shooter dies?

>Trump's racist supporters
The media has been saying all Trump supporters are racist for over a year.
Trump supporters aren't going to think, "oh she's not talking about me, just the racist ones, I am now a HillMissle"
They're going to take the experience of the left calling all Trump supporters racist and going to think she's calling them racists just like every leftist has been saying the whole time.
What evidence do they have that a large portion of Trump supporters are bigots anyway? this meme came about just because of Trumps platform of strong immigration and defense, all trump supporters support that, so hey are all going to assume they are lumped into the "racist category" because that's what the left has been doing the entire campaign.

Eh, the real error of *cough* Shrillary *cough* *cough* is that she's *cough* *loogie* preaching to the *cough* choir and not selling herself to the undecided.

Well, that and she's so lazy she can't be bothered to work for it anymore. Or she's so *cough* sick that she's can't work for it. Either way, it's bad.

Stay BTFO East-German fag.

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

That's a shitty linguistic killshot. It's too long and funny sounding. It's not really catchy. It's not visual. Trump's supporters aren't literally baskets, so nothing they do will reinforce that image.

said the increasingly nervous man

Now, Mrs. Clinton might have gotten a little carried away. She's quite the defender of equality! But let me be clear:

If you are a racist, if you are a homophobe, or a sexist, I deplore you regardless of which candidate you support.

Now, I've known Mrs. Clinton for years and I can tell you personally she will fight for racial equality and justice as hard as she can. I just dont know if I can say the same thing about Donald Trump.

Hillary might get carried away sometimes, but when she does - it's for a good cause.

Because you say so or because it actually matters?

No one will even remember this shit seven days from now.

The "not catchy" and "not visual" linguistic killshot got 700 thousand tweets and countless memes in less than a day.

If it was a kill shot it backfired. While deplorables is a fresh word, it's a silly word. It's not strong, it's not dark, hell it almost sounds cute. The big problem was not her choice of words though, it is who she tried to stick them to.

This will only energize trump's base and push people on the fence toward trump. No one likes being called a racist. So why would you consider supporting the person who just insulted you? No, you would want to give that person the finger.

I think we found a shrill.

I've been busy all day. What did she say?

Here's one reason: She's not Trump.

Also, all your "arguments" are completely irrelevant and pathetic.

She said half of Trump's supporters were a 'basket of deplorables' because she was losing in a poll at 47% vs trump

Obama 'apologizing' for Clinton would only make her look weak though. It would make her look arrogant (why isn't SHE apologizing?) and also lazy (someone else is doing her work for her!).

Her only options were to ignore it and wait for the weekend to kill it or apologize. She tried to apologize and it failed miserably because it was just an attack veiled in an apology.

I doubt this will be a campaign killing moment, but it is a massive fuck up she can't spin.

That deflection and refusal to address any points is amazing. Reply/10 b8 m8

MEXICANS ARE WHAT 5-10 %

DEPLORABLES - ABOUT A GOOD 40% OF YOU FUCKS

STATS PROVIDED BY FOX

Aight, that's bad but not campaign ending. Thx for info though

Jesus.
CTR should pay based on the quality of the post, because all we're getting is this lazy crap.

Doesn't work cause she apologized

The fact that people are having to rationalize it speaks volumes. Lmao it's fun watching shills sperg out so hard trying to damage control.

Trump mocks the media and politicians. Fair game.

Hillary mocks the electorate. Huuuuuge mistake!!!

oh look it's another

>hillar's speech writter defends herself on Sup Forums thread

KYS

Well, the Trump camp is all about being "politically incorrect" and I think that's a fantastic way to describe Donald Trump and some of his more deplorable supporters. Trump is incorrect about many things, but most of all, he is wrong in politics.

A few days ago, I gave Trump's supporters a taste of their own medicine and you saw how they reacted - like angry hornets. I think this just makes my point clear - we need to be correct, not just politically. I mean we need to make the right choices about who we defend and for what reason.

I defend the weak minority as well as the strong majority. I, however, do not defend racists - whoever they might be or whoever they might support.

>insulting voters
Never a good move mate no matter what way you spin it.

DERRRRRPPPP

Hillary is a fucking faggot. Eat shit.

Fuck off deplorable basket case shill

Hillary is a huge racist. Her entire campaign pivots on race and gender. Thats all shes got, besides attacking the US Electorate lulz

Seconding

>"Mexicans are rapists"

Except Trump literally never said that.

I'm not lazy, I just don't care. But it is somewhat entertaining to shut down all these false motivations. You really think trump has a chance?

Once Trump wins the demon witch will burn.

>Implying minorities can't be racists

Get a load of this asshole.

The fact the libs spun lies about all mexicans as racist shows how racist they really are

Thanks for correcting the record.

>killshot
WOW so hiillary is trying to assassinate americans now.

I thought she was just telling us how much she hated americans, but actually she was trying to kill us.
Really makes you think

At least she is pissing people off in a legal way, so it is an improvement.

Ok. I'll address all your points.

Trump - Not a politician.

Hillary - A politician.

Rebuttal? Thought not.

She looks more and more like Merkel every day. Worrying.

Being Politically Incorrect is about not glossing over the truth.
What Hillary did was just lie to attack a large portion of the people she wants to lead for the next 8 years.
Completely different things.

Hillary's "basket of deplorables" is a lot like Romney's 47 percent speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M

One waiter with a hidden camera may have very well cost Romney the election. You do not insult the American people like this and then ask for their vote. Americans aren't going to vote for an elitist who thinks they are better than the American people. There probably were many Republicans who either stayed home, or voted Democrat or third party in the 2012 election because of this comment.

Trump is doing a good job at keeping not only his own party happy, but also drawing in votes from the Democrats and third parties.

Mate. Hillary is done. Even my far lefty boss in a gubmint agency admitted it this week. Shes a broken candidate with a hollow base.

Cue the trump/jesse jackson videos and watch hillarys base (blacks) stay home on election day

No problem.

“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

More than half of the people commenting on this thread are Hillary staffers on suicide watch. Repent you fucking degenerate servants of Satan.

Everyone knows Hillary doesn't have the popular vote. Everyone also knows she will steal the election like she stole the dem nomination. Nothing more complicated than this.

Hahaha fucking glorious. Your either delusional as fuck or trying to be funny.

Any "unauthorized" alien is removable. Besides, that's like saying it's fine to flood your neighboring nations with criminals as long as you flood them with even more non-criminals to serve as a human shield. It's the same logic ISIS uses to get terrorists into the West along with refugees.

Also a diagram without numbers is stupid.

Not a single FUCK is given by this crooked condescending CUNT

>Kill shot
>Apologize immediately afterward

stealing dem nomination = perfectly legal
stealing general election = srs business

Can't believee that half of your country would actually vote for this witch(we're no better with Trudeau). Everybody do yourselves a favor and let the undesirables kills themelves in wars. We can easily get them to all just kill eachother while sitting safely on the sidelines, that's how stupid all of these people are.

Record: CORRECTED

Did you read the release? She didnt apologize.
Thanks.

underrated post

Does it matter if the perception is that she did?

But then she apologized for it. Whenever you go back on yourself you lose whatever power you may have had. That's why Trumps minor taunts are so effective (little Marco, lyin' Ted, low energy Bush).

I'm not sure what the point of the diagram is. I'm tired of the retarded leftist strawman that "oh unless X demographic is completely composed of killers, you can't point out their threatening attributes."

Barry is tied up with his Iran scandal and vetoing a bill that would have allowed 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia for funding Bin Laden.

Also, Barry basically said the same thing about Americans in general wile also calling us lazy.

Stale pasta already OP. Cool carbon copy of yesterday's thread.

>>Kill shot
>>Apologize immediately afterward
this

youtu.be/sZBA1W1S3uc

>I defend the weak minority as well as the strong majority.
>I, however, do not defend racists
Are racists either a weak minority, or strong majority?

Also, I want to congratulate you on your roleplay, top notch!

The US has over 300 million inhabitants, 99.99%+ aren't Donald Trump. Why should I vote for one as morally bankrupt as that fucking corporatist cunt

>700,000 tweets
>by bots

>Implying we didn't think of all of this this early last night mr. dilbertmanOP.
Now let the chips fall where they may

HOW MUSLIMS THANK US FOR THE HELP WE GIVE THEM

Oh what a kill shot, media all over the world are reporting regrets about insulting Trump supporters...

She has poor judgement.

HEARTH WARMING ISNT IT?

We all konw there is more of course, but thx for keeping it short.

>Repent you fucking degenerate servants of Satan.
yea! this

She has been killing Americans since the early 90's. This is not new info.

How are not all unauthorized aliens criminals?

Trump praises Putin and called our military generals "rubble".

>It's ok when Trump does it :^)

Equality for all sounds weak af. We need law and order

Turn the media's tactics against them, spin this into hillary calling Americans deplorables.

NOPE. You're giving this cunt waaaaay too much credit, there's not that much going on, trust me

She can't even campaign for the next 4 days because she's so mentally and physically unfit

rare instance of no spinning needed

Insulting everyday Americans to a group of wealthy donors shows whose priorities Clinton really has in mind and exposes the hypocrisy of a candidate whose stated desire to unite the country is clearly all for show

yes she's no racist unless your a retarded black jew

she knows what you are

relly made my think