Why was the devil in Star Wars?

Why was the devil in Star Wars?

Because a galaxy far, far away is actually Hell.

I don't get it

Because Star Wars is a postmodern remake of Divine Comedy, and the Cantina represents Hell.

>Devaronians look like the devil
jesus christ cool it you fucking racist piece of shit

kek

wow...

hey guys!

>He's a devilish guy
>For you

Fuck reddit.

omg

LMFAO HOLY HELL!

lol for what? repeating a meme that came from Sup Forums? You guys are the exact same people fighting over made-up differences. Literal jews and arabs of the internet.

That was just random Baneposting, nowhere in the title or anywhere prompted it.

That's reddit, just randomly spouting memes it's stolen from Sup Forums without context.

Ha yes, because there are, after all, delicate and complex rules to the fine art of baneposting. Generations of patrician Sup Forums posters refined it until it was finally fit to be appreciated, to be exposed to the general public in its deserved place, between the Hall of Waifus and the Tommy Wiseau Screams Recording National Library.

Get real.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES ARE IN ANOTHER GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Because Sup Forums is actually reddit

OMG NO WAY HAHAHAHA!

damn...

big if true

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!

holy lel r/Sup Forums here I come!

based reddit beating us to the punch!

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums DOES IT AGAIN!

VERY FUNNY GENIUS JOKE LMAOOOOOO

This is why I still come to Sup Forums
Genius

Reddit is always YEARS behind Sup Forums. As of this week youtubers are finally talking about "Rick and Morty fanbase are pseudo-intellectuals" going as far to use the copypastas generated here and saying they are from reddit. Sup Forums is the hero the never gets any credit.

lol WTF

You can stop samefagging now

>Literal jews and arabs of the internet
I've never thought of that before but it's absolutely correct.

all these newfriends...

Why did the devil wait so long in LOTR to send all the orcs to hell?

these were bad responses and you should be ashamed of yourself

all me

all me

looooooool