First and second grade were easy, but Social Studies, division.. This is gonna be tough

>First and second grade were easy, but Social Studies, division.. This is gonna be tough.

What kind of retarded school doesn't teach multiplication and division in second grade? I was doing algebra at that point.

This thread is now going to be a murrican/yurocuck shit flinging contest.

I didn't do algebra until I was 13

Also, I didn't know American schools teach social studies to a bunch of 7 year-olds.

better than an alt-right/liberal shitflinging contest like every other thread

I heard a story from a guy who heard a story from a guy who heard a story from another guy that said they got it on.

I'm American, but I live in the Northeast far away from rural and suburban retards. And for the record, I didn't know I was doing algebra at the time, it was like a game to us.

No, they didn't
Who will help me bring down Bill yMAdison?

Long division made me cry so much as a child. Fuck long division.

that Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ACE

You think that's cool then I'm Miles Davis!

Miss Lippy=Veronica Vaughn>Booger Queen

>implying liberals believe in borders anymore and don't consider themselves pseudo nwo with eurobongs.

No they didn't.

Best part for me is when the kid sits on the sprinkler and screams

Rolex!

I like the part when the clown fucking just lies there bleeding from his skull with a concussion and nobody gives a shit until he wakes up right at the end.

I was doing algebra in 3rd grade and the teacher straight up told us it was algebra and I live in the deep south and I'm 70 miles away from any large city.

>pinada.jpg

hehehehehehe sixty nineee

>Jeb!