Russia

Ruskies, why are you guys so bent on beating the west?

I mean you're always the enemy of America in all of our films(despite having like 1/2 population), and most of Eastern Europe resents you. Don't we have a lot in common? Do Russians just really want an empire again? Can't we be friends?

>I mean you're always the enemy of America in all of our films
Ugh.. You make those films.

americans are literally THIS scared of north korea they need to suck on russias salty nigger ballsack

But we obviously feel threatened by them, which is quite a feat in and of itself

He literally said >our films, you fucking retard

>Do Russians just really want an empire again? Can't we be friends?

We are friends with the Russian comrades People to people we are friends, our fellow white Christian Europeons.

It's just that our opinion manufacturers, the Neocons (ISraeli citizen kikes) shape our policies and our media message, and they hate all Russians and they hate Russia, because they are disgusting rancid jews.

you are not threatened, the elite just wants you to think you are. just look at Killary, she playes the russian-card all the time

You shat ap your mouth
You shat ap your fack mouth right now

But he failed to understand the implication which is you're demonizing Russia through your media.

Why did the elites pick Russia and not other countries?

europe loves russia
you shut your fucking mouth right now
you fat burger fagotteer

How come Alexander Dugin dedicates books to defeating the west?

I guarantee you if you walk around Moscow with an American flag you will get mobbed and beaten by inbred slavs

Hollywood feels threatened by them.
We all know who owns Hollywood, right?
I've liked Russia for most of my life since I never lived during the cold war. I really see no good reasons for getting back on a war footing with Russia but whoever is pulling the strings on our government really wants to remain enemies with them despite them ending the USSR.

Wtf no one is afraid of nk.

But why is Russia our adversary in a world war 3? Why not Iran or China? I'm genuinely perplexed. A lot of Russian media is extremely anti-western and their intellectuals openly discuss overthrowing the west. I'm genuinely confused as to why since we seem to have a lot in common relative to other cultures

Full disclosure on the Neocons, they want Russia, Iran, Syria, Libya, Iraq, and Afganistan destroyed. Four and a half of those countries are now destroyed as per their sickening wishes.

"Why" these jews hate Russia, can only be guessed. Russia is a Christian nation, and as such, must elicit the hatred of Christ-hating jews like our Neocons.

But it wasn't very Christian like 20 years ago

3 companies own nearly all the USA media. US is ran by Oligarchs via a supposed democratic every-man-for-himself system and vacuum up all cash, leaving little for the middle and lower class with the objective of creating Neo-Feudalistic society via globalism while the Russia is basically a "Mob-State" run by oligarchs who do not like competition, meaning no room for outside oligarchs to move in and take "business territory" . At least people are free to become an Oligarch, and become a globalist, bent on total world control and create you own little Neo-fiefdom!

See very clear O.o

>being this clueluess on how the rest of the world views russia
you should try to break your conditioning or research this topic a little bit more before making a shit thread like this.

It's all apart of the plan

WW3 needs to happen in order for Globalism (NWO). The only mistake Russia could ever make is invading. All they need to do is sit back and defend their country but if they strike first they are cooked, and then nothing will stop globalism.

Read the "wolfowitz doctrine' you cuck. It is official US policy on Russia. basically the wolfowitz doctrine is as follows---

>OMG PUTIN IS HITLER!!
>OMG PUTIN/HITLER IS OUT TO GET US WE MUST FIGHT MAH PUTIN!!!

Only using sterile, faux scholarly language.

>The threats of the Russian Federation are clear and demonstrable.... in the European theater Russian aggression is a tangible and dangerous bla bla bal I'm a fucking kike bla bla.

It's nothing but a bunch of jews screaming how much they hate Russia.

I've been reading the Fourth Political Theory by Alexander Dugin, and it's entirely focused on overthrowing liberal Democratic values and western hegemony. He explicitly states a hatred of Western hegemony, so that's what I'm going off. Thanks for the enlightening post fuckhead. I wanted some Russians to possibly answer, not your "we're all friends" bullshit

>russian media is anti-western

Ours isn't anti-Russian?
Hillary just named him the godfather of evil last week.

Talk to a Hungarian, Pollack, or Ukrainian about Russia . They're not fans to put it lightly

It's not bullshit you cuck. We are friends with Russia, and Donald Trump is about to get elected on a pro-Russian message platform, while Shillary screams about how much we're supposed to hate White Christians. (Russians)

No, we like Russia. We hate you Hillary.

Thanks for enlightening me with your perspective on the motives of Russians

I don't care about beating the West, as most educated people I know actually want to emigrate the fuck out as soon as possible. After Crimea got "saved" the economy become fucked big time.

I'd really like for our relations with western countries to normalize, but I'm afraid it won't be possible until the current political elites are out of the picture. Putin and his oligarch friends WILL NOT yield, even if it means that half of the Russian population will become dirt-poor (and we're breaking dem negative welfare&healthcare records right as we speak).

Also, it's fucking 6AM in the morning here, good luck finding another madman like me.

Yeah, I was just generally curious what the feeling is in Russia. I don't really feel like I understand the motives behind the animosity at this point. We have a lot more in common than most cultures

Thanks for correcting the record comrade.

I don't usually follow politics but I seriously don't get the opposition we have with Russia. There's literally 0 need for it or reasons that I can find other than people doing spy stuff to try to get more money for their countries which as far as I know literally everyone does it. What is even the fake "reason" for the feud?

>yeah I...
Anyone that starts a sentence like this doesn't actually know what his talking about and probably didn't read the post. You had your question answered why are you giving us your life story?

Beta males I swear.

Less educated people may feel that Russia is "threatened" by the western countries. It's easy to explain, as the official propaganda says exactly that. You can't find a TV channel (excluding internet tv) that won't describe world events in a pro-russian anti-western manner. People I know who studied at uni (mostly middle class), and who KNOW what's actually happening with the economy and civil rights (because they're lawyers and businessmen), are mostly pro-western, or at least not anti-western. Especially people who visited western countries (read: had enough money to do it).

TL;DR: government propaganda is aimed at lower classes, as Russia is full of poor and easily-gullible people. That's why the official image of the West is extremely negative in the people's minds.

Russian government officially employs internet-trolls to post on 2ch (russian imageboard), Sup Forums, news sites etc. Just look it up. It's all in the hacked e-mails.

Can't say if mother of b8 or leaf behind flag.
Russians are the last hope on this fucking planet, hope at least they can survive.

Why would Olgino bother with 4kanker?

Cool, thanks for actually reading my post and answering the question. Apparently everyone else on this board is incapable of actually reading

>OMG WHY IS RUSSIA THREATENING THE WEST!!??

I have no idea why they target imageboards specifically. I guess they have stats for the resources that get a certain number of daily visits. Fact is, there are interviews with people who actually worked in those "troll factories". They had their own office places and work shifts, and they were paid both per hour and per comment. They were paid more for bigger things too (like creating and maintaining a fake livejournal persona). Literally google "кpeмлeвcкиe интepнeт тpoлли". Though some of the sites are blocked by russian providers, it shouldn't be a problem for other users.

I don't think this form of internet-activism is exclusive to Russia though. Pretty sure bigger countries or even certain political parties employ people to wage social media warfare.