Someone gets embarrassed on tv show/movie

>someone gets embarrassed on tv show/movie
>pause and pace around the room

After watching the infamous video of Jonah Hill gettng roasted by the French weather girl, I drank so much alcohol I blacked out.

>Couple kisses
>Look away

>watching primer
>identify with the guy who was going to shoot up the party

>something embarressing is about to happen in the movie
>skip a little
>something important happened in that time
>have to watch emberrassing scene from the start again to see what happened

>check movie for sex scenes before watching it with mom
Watching GoT with her was hell, constantly had to "get something from the kitchen".

>play affectionate pretty girls doing cute things over and over again

I do this as well
commonsensemedia.org is a lifesaver

>get a (You)
>pause and pace around the room

>same girl overdoes awkward cutesy things
>stop the thing entirely - turn everything off and lie down in the dark and die

>watch movie about a loner
>he gets a gf

This gif alone makes me want to die. She's so fucking gorgeous and adorable and I will never hold a girl like that.

What kino is this? I figured this was some random party girl, I have a different gif of her in my fap folder and I'd like to add to it.

>old person in movie
>stop the movie and contemplate my inevitable death

>watch those hidden camera "What would you do in this situation?" tv-shows where hired actors abuse each other, shoplift etc.
>always think about if you're in one of those shows when a controversial situationen arises and the whole world is going to see what a coward you are if you don't intervene

some gifs are truly timeless

>young person is killed off for Deus Ex Machina reasons in story
>do the same

>find out one of the actors has died in real life
>do the same

boardwalk empire

you're welcome dummy

I do this too

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who can't handle cringe comedy

I did this once, but it was different. I was in my early days of watching anime - didn't know much about them in general, just that they are japanese (had only seen Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon..old shit that was on tv when i was little).

One of the first i've seen was an anime called Claymore. I was nearing its end and the story felt like it was just in the middle, no way it could end in just 2-3 episodes. I was so into the show and so anxious about the ending that i started pacing around the room like a retard.

All in all, great show i highly recommend - the ending is a medium-sized cliffhanger though so go in prepared if you want to.

But other than that no..i don't act so autistic when i watch something - it was a one time thing.

The ending was awful. Show could have been better.

read the manga

Holy heck.
This.