E
S

(and retweets)

>inb4 hurr durr e-everyone I don't like is a bot

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774685012335726592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf is finished!

trump got more likes with less retweets, implying that a higher percentage of people shared the hillary tweet because they thought it was retarded.

>damage control

the fuck is this?

I thought Keith died.

The fact that Trump gets that many likes/retweets on a platform ran by and mosty used by libtards is amazing

>trump got more likes
i know trump supporters lack higher education but you'd think they teach this in elementary school or something

I'm a die hard Trumpfag but that was top tier bantz from the Hilldog. I had to get on twitter and like and retweet that.

>veterans

Is she okay?

this. she fucking demolished him and his response was to retweet an Obama tweet from 2012. weak as fuck

Bots & people RT'ing her in disaproval.

holy fuck, the Dems collect minorities like Pokemon cards

has there ever been a more explicit reveal of the Divide And Conquer methodology? these people are nothing more than check boxes on a list of demographics

Thank you for correcting the record

that tweet is almost as bad as her deplorable comment

then again her team used to sell womens bathroom cards....

>race baiting and victim BAWWWING
>top tier

fuck off Hillary shill

Does anyone actually believe her? I mean I see the 42k but I have a hard time believing that many people actually think Trump hates all those groups.

Hillary's twitter and campaign is literally run by twenty-something year old college libtards whose only criticism of Trump is "LE YOU LE HATE PEOPLE LE NAZI FASCIST"

>Hillary virtue signaling minorities as losers and dummies
Damn, the left is pretty racist and oppressive

liberals:
>literally do nothing but sit on social media and complain

trump supporters:
>too busy working and contributing to society to worry about liking a tweet

This is fake and I know it, where did she get the presence all the sudden; she doesn't have it

>the Hilldog
yeah you're a die hard trumpfag alright

Hillary only has more favorites because it was a response and most of Twitter (and millenials) are super fucking liberal.

Because they're dumb as fuck. And the men are women b/c of xenoestrogens.

You can blame the failing education system and bottled water for that.

Devastating.

Sup Forums is right, the IQ of offspring really does revert to the mean

and almost the same amount of people who liked it, makes you wonder if Hillary even has a chance.

That's only the have left. The last episode of House of cards - if you fuck up with everything else - use fear. Make people scare as shit and disgust.

>these mental gymnastics

totally fake, yeah
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774685012335726592

>RacistBigotNaziKKKSexist amirite??

Wrong, the alt right is spread like a parasite on the internet, they're all over twitter and youtube comments, news article comments and basically everywhere on the internet.

>this is what trumpfags actually believe
It's the complete opposite. Trumpfags sit all day online hijacking polls, creating pepe memes, downvoting the fuck out of any anti trump videos they can get their hands on, doxxing people on twitter who disagree with them, shitposting in Trump generals all fucking day long and creating anime awoo images and so on. Meme magic as you autists would call it.

This from the party where over half your voters don't even have an actual job.

>They see their political opponents as completely irrational
this is literally coming from someone on a board that thinks anyone who could ever not support Trump is either a paid shill or bot. glass house, my friend

>correcting the record of someone who seems very rational, and who said something I've not seen a lot of people on Sup Forums admit before
Wew

>veterans
What fucking drugs is she and her supporters on so I can get some of it.

Only the ones online

Real life shillary supporters are either too old or too poor to have access to the internet

>Clinton supporters entire lives revolve around getting attention and virtue signalling on social media
>Trump supporters have to hide their support or risk losing friends and careers.
>Still almost equal likes on Twitter.
Hillary BTFO

If we're going to be playing the tweeter numbers game, Trump has roughly 2,700,000 more followers. Really makes u think, huh?

Yeah but Trump gets 40k-50k likes on tweets regularly. That's the difference. His average is like 20k m8

sage

Notice how many less retweets Trump's tweet has,yet near the same favorites.

Also you didn't mention the tweet right before that is now at 48k likes.

Trump is wrecking her in the social media game in general

Oh no! Jr. didn't autistically remember every venue his dad has appeared at :O

thats the third time shes made that joke give it a rest hilldog

congratulations, Hillary has a tweet bot

Hillary has twitter bots.

This was revealed last summer, you fucking mong.

just the fact that a republican is beating a democrat in the social media game which is dominated by young people is a fucking miracle.

>13k
>half of those are us watching her for the next fuck up

Apparently they didn't teach you to read English. I'll let you go over his post one more time so I don't have to break it down for you also no meme arrows so u don't get that pity ctr cheque

Thank You for Correct The Record. What was it- .05 cents a like?

Sad since she owns twitter facebook and google.