Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

SAGE

I wonder why

blacks are cooler you know

Most of us have become beta numale pansies.

they do, they just like status money more

Okcupid and online dating sites are used by losers. Just look at the people on Okcupid.

Not really evidence on society as a whole.

this
lol no

If youre an alpha white your top of the food chain. If youre a beta youre bellow the blacks. Money has nothing to do with anything.

Why do nigger neets like you not get tired of posting this shit?

consider the following

>can pay a girl to have sex with men on camera
>can't pay a girl to wear a shirt with certain words on it

rly made me think

>White
>Girl
Nice bait.
sage

Got anything better, nigger?

>there aren't hot coalburners

Denial isn't just a river.
They're disgusting, but they do exist in droves. The numbers are growing thanks to (((Hollywood))).

>cuckposter
>using shopped pic

This is a textbook sage scenario, gents

>Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?
>Implying one self absorbed size queen skank is the entire white female population.

Next single mom waiting to happen.

Because most white boys are beta faggots like you whining about not being able to get girls on the internet instead of actually doing anything to try and get a girl.

Latino guy here. I get so many matches on Tinder I don't even know what to do. White girls are pretty much total sluts. Sometimes I straight up tell them I only want to hook up and they're fine with it.

It's kind of depressing how easy they are desu.

Consider that this data constitutes their user base. What kind of people use okcupid?

With that in mind, obesity rates are much higher amongst African-Americans but at the same time our media is flooded with athletic or muscular looking African-Americans. Other unfavourable statistics are also higher, so it shows whats actually happening when actually measured against reality.

Want a real answer OP? Because women are impressionable. They watched MTV and actually thought all black men have bodies like 50 cent during his prime. Notice how it's more common amongst young, American girls? They're the ones who believe the world is exactly like TV or internet.

BTW, most people at the gym are Caucasian. Just saying.

I'm starting to get tired of this meme.

Does anyone really believe this? Think about it.

How many white women do you know that ACTUALLY prefer black guys. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume it's a pretty fucking small percentage.

For fucks sake, if you go on backpage and look at the prostitutes, even their ads say "NO BLACK MEN".

EVEN MOST HOOKERS DON'T FUCK BLACK GUYS.

Throw this meme in the garbage where it belongs, and if you want to worship black dick, go suck on one yourself...

TL;DR: THIS

I'll tell you why it's because the mother fucking Jews. The Jews have been endorsing and exploiting nigger culture for over 3 decades now. We ALL were forced to watch pavement apes grabbing their dicks and talking about killing cops in rap music videos while we were children. Niggers were part of a cultural shift caused by media. Think about it, how many wiggers did you known in high school. I know I saw a fucking army of them. All of them white trash and or mega douche bags. The Jews have been manipulating us with media since we were born. Young girls were tought to find niggers attractive. Our American traditions and values, the white race in general, are actively being destroyed by brown people, black people, Jews, literal faggots, and race traitors.

Could it have something to do with the (((media)))?

>Does anyone really believe this?
No, it's just guaranteed replies.

Why are white people so easily manipulated by the jooos?

Thats the real question to you.

>Sometimes I straight up tell them I only want to hook up and they're fine with it.
Isn't that what Tinder is for?

Jews have purchased the media. They control the context. The Jewish elite are behind the scenes.

They evolved to subvert others, we evolved to uplift others. They are our natural predators.

Bitch is Mexican who gives a fuck