Thoughts on Voluntaryism?

Thoughts on Voluntaryism?

they are the cuck of ancap :^)

Stupid

Retarded Lala land ideologies in the same level of lala as communism

It's an extreme White ideology that ignores the problem of nonwhites.

A state is needed to preserve the natural rights of the people. Of course self-defense is a great thing to have and should be encouraged, but it can only go so far until you must defend from a force stronger than you.

k

the bast ideology

>bigger meme than all the other anarcho- ideologies put together

The way I see it, it's the world on default setting (aka Market Anarchism) that allows groups of like minded people to get together and freely practice their ideologies in communities they established...

When these "communities" acquire enough resources, firearms and population they can attack non Market Anrachists enclaves and people not in established non Market Anarchist communities. Ancaps = Voluntaryism necessarily.
This might be for the best for many of you.

I meant Ancapitalism =/= Voluntaryism

The problem is that the free market has a problem with immigration. Importing Pakis for my MacJobs is the correct market choice in the short-term, but if fucks up the white countries longterm. And people have the nasty habit of breeding, having rights etc. UNLESS we remove that.

These days immigrants go to white European countries usually for gibmedats, which don't exist in a stateless and taxless society.

Also ignoring that a ton of shitskins will die once they can't get their millions of tons of Foreign aid when society as we know it collapses and returns to the default state of statelessness.

Are you ok with the thousands of asians who come here for tech jobs?

What about the millions of mexican laborers who have come into the united states?

Isnt just that millions of small monarchies will rise in an anarchic state?

Just dont sell any product to them and dont sell your land to them

What i'm suggesting in this hypothetical timeline is that everything falls, including the degradation of our infrastructure worldwide.

So when people start to balkanize into their own groups then it would be pretty hard for Soham with his CS degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University to try and steal tech jobs.

this isn't realistic

Do you believe that's going to happen?

not really

Not selling and buying anything from a country/individual is called embargo, its realistic since its still used right now

How many of your friends and family would refuse to sell goods to someone who isn't Belgian?

I believe in forced voluntarianism

40%? Depending on product

>it's either my way or fucking erradicate humanity
>stranger has disconnected
ancaps please

u wot?
NAP =/= pacifism