Just Nigger Names

Let's see what you got!

>Marsavious Frazier
>Daquarion Hunter

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/13/are-blacks-names-weird-or-are-you-just-racist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
youtu.be/tF1Kj2hhXsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These two fine specimens are up for adoption.

Luke Southerland

>casually watch college football sometimes
>keke internally whenever i see some mad monkey moniker

I really don't get this meme.

American names would be like this if we didn't have such a large European and Hebrew influence on names.

Just look at how Mormons and people like Sarah Palin name their kids, it's the same shit.

>Marsavious
>Daquarion
>Intallect
>Knolledge

Americans, please explain why your niggers keep naming their children like this.

Because I really don't get it.

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

Also, /r/ing the pic with "Trashone"

Why do niggers always give their kids some french sounding name?

It all started in the 1960's with the black power movement. They started using those names to "get away" from the names of their former slave masters and be more unique.

Normal first name + Funny-sounding last name = white
Funny-sounding first name + Normal last name = nigger
Normal first name + Normal last name = redneck
Funny-sounding first name + Funny-sounding last name = terrorist

Everyone names their kids like this.

Europeans and Americans are in the minority, in that they don't know the linguistic etymology of their names generally, Catholics and Jews excepted.

>it's the same shit.

Of course it is, cupcake.

Like the Pharaohs of old

Nigger Niggerson

>Intallect
>Knolledge

I'm being serious. Why do you think you see all those terrible white kid faggot names these days?

It's because mormon naming conventions have become widely adopted and accepted by white people in general.

Blacks just have a slight variation on Mormon naming conventions, really.

But what the fuck is the inspiration? Marsavious and saturation sound almost roman Latin

I wonder if anyone has studied this phenomenon.

Like, where did the prefixes and suffixes come from? What is the meaning of the D'- and L'- prefixes? Is it supposed to be like a contraction in french of "of" and "the", respectively? And what about -isha for female names? Where the hell did that come from?

Please, if there are any afros reading this thread, please tell us white people how in the hell you come up with these names? We really need to know what the thought process is.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/13/are-blacks-names-weird-or-are-you-just-racist.html

Good article, ignore that stupid title.

Best one

>omarion
>tyronion
>lyron
>deshaun
>walleed

>Inta has difficulty in the classroom

No shit

It's a southern, latin-inspired spin on French. So yes.

I mean, Cletus is the stereotypical redneck name, and that's also got a latin influence. It isn't a coincidence.

Black language and culture is heavily Southern.

Afro here.

The reason behind retarded names is while in the hospital where they give birth, black mothers do not know how to spell. The doctors do not know either how to spell whatever they're saying either, so they try to write it down phonically.

Ironically enough, the doctors spell it wrong and the mother bitches about it but quickly lets it go because changing name cost money and black people don't like spending their gibs on they keeds.

Why do you think black mothers always have their hair done up and the kids run around nappy? They only care about the children when they have "sheep" hair (the soft newborn hair), but once it grows out they just stop taking care of their kids.

Le'Qompuserv Fre Disquette

>Blacks just have a slight variation on Mormon naming conventions, really.

kek. Did your parents drop you on your head for punishment when you were a child?

what always makes me think is that these people were born at least a decade or two back

can you imagine what they're naming their kids now? I don't even want to know what the headlines are going to be like 15-20 years from now

Lutrina
Assia
i win the internets

Why do I find mulatto so ugly?

Wait, is this really a thing? I didn't know Mormons gave their children strange names.

I guess it makes sense considering the only mormon I know is named "Mittens" Romney

This, too.

I actually see this on a lot of hispanic and white kid's names, too.

I get to see all the wonderful retarded names kids get from illiterate parents as a teacher.

Like kids who are just named AJ. That's their first name. It's not an abbreviation for anything. It's just two letters.

Or guys named Bruizer, or shit like Lue(pronounced Louis).

Hmm, I appreciate the info. But I am really curious of what inspires the names? I actually hired this one guy with a terribly fucked up name, but he's turned out to be one of the best hires I have made. I don't want to post his name so as to not risk outing myself as some Sup Forums asshat, but rest assured its a fucked up name. Smart mother fucker that shows the rest of my millennial dipshits how its done. Runs circles around the rest of the group for the most part. But still, as sharp and genuinely good as this guy is he'll forever have a stupid ass name.

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

I bet these will actually be names in 2020

fucking vampire nigger

>i win the internets

not so fast...

ouch #feeltheberniesanders

Utah, like Texas has an extremely strong regional culture due to being an autonomous region before being incorporated into the USA. In Utah's case that manifests in its names, too.

>KANGSTON KANG
>KANGALI KANG

all the mormons i have meet in CA in college have normalfag names. I assume all the Jebidiahs are back in Utah

Someone in my school was named Aquafina Dasani, absolutely serious

I always heard niggers just mashed together the names of whoever they though might be the baby daddy,

So James and Marcus would become Jamarcus

Nyqill and Dayqill

bless the water for snuffing out that darkness

>captcha; select bodies of water

Baseball fag here. one players last name is ynoa its clear as a spic the last name was something like Jesus Y Noa as two last names but whoever was filling out the paperwork just put ynoa as one last name

The answer to that is they:

Take a valuable/high dollar thing that they want: Dyamoynd, Lexus, Cadilac

Combine names of pre-existing family members (Usually Mom and Mammy, never anything from the father's side)

Mash words that sounds African and not white

Or I shit you not: They take words that just sound good and compress them down or severely butcher it.

I wish I was joking.

>Daquarion

fucking

It's so fucking retarded how they invented these names to connect with their heritage.

>yo, like, I think this is how African sounds derp

That happens a lot in the online curriculum system I use for my students. Some kids have traditional multiple surnames, or have surnames like De La Rosa, which automatically generates usernames like Jacob_Delaro.

The only people who actually have names that are non-Islamised African who are of slave descent are generally localized to the Carolinas.

I don't think any of these people believe they're choosing African names.

>female

I didn't come here for these feels.
Genuinely hope they get adopted together

>you will never name your kid Darius
Why I wasn't born a nigger in america

Rollang

LeNASA$$HITECH$$$CEO#100%

JACTERIAT

The Gooch is sporting a pretty sweet 'do

Noah is NoƩ in Spanish.

I don't have the pic, but there was a newscaster with the name Airwrecka. If anyone has it, please post.

Rallying for Quenquoquel Carter

Hingle McKringleberry

here ya go

I love that pic

I'll see your Airwecka, and raise you a Spontaniouse.

Lataricious Brown, a smoother burning cigarette for a new generation!

>2016
>not naming your kid DREXOR or JYTON

kek

nice handcuffs.

Feels. God I hope they find a nice family somewhere, but those names why

Gimme something good.

k

>be white middle class American
>TFW you will never get to name your kids Atrocitous and Decapator

Wow... imagine like 5th generation of nigger bastards.

He doesn't look indian.

>Intallect, Knolledge
I don't belive this.

rollan sdfsdfsd

Do you believe this?

Roll.

This post triggers me SOOOOO much. I am a local who knows some of the city police and dispatchers. I have seen this side of town and had followed many of the tragedies of kalamazoo, like the Uber shooter and that crazy fucko who killed 5 bikers. All I want is a safe city AND I HATE HOW THIS IS THE 2ND NIGGER NAME THREAD.

PLEASE STOP

rawling

Come on nig nog

Quenfermiah Smith

Dubbub.

I was really hoping that was going to be a shark bite injury

>niggers
>swimming

ayy

>be me
>working an internship for local insurance billing firm that is contracted to handle Medicare claims
>sheboon calls one day pissed because her kid's info was fucked up in our databases and she can't get any gibs
>trying to understand what the problem is for a solid fifteen minutes
>finally realize that the name she provided on her claim forms wasn't a actually typo
>"-on"
>MFW his name was Dashon

Mormon here. Can confirm, but usually is confined to Utah (or Idaho) Mormons since they live in the mormon "bubble" that outside Mormons refer to. Odd spelling of common names are often seen. I was raised in South Carolina, so I have the normal name Jonathan.

Mormons in utah are unlikely to not go to a lds college: BYU, or BYU-I.

Rollin'

>implying the Negro Synchronized Diving League isn't a thing
youtu.be/tF1Kj2hhXsE

rillan

D'ashboard Lincoln continental

sheeeit

rollo

good stuff

>inb4 Le-a (Ledasha)

>Le-a

Go Foxy, it yo birtday, not for real real, jus fo play play.