I've been debating which language to learn for some time now. Which would your consider the most fufilling to learn?

I've been debating which language to learn for some time now. Which would your consider the most fufilling to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Hangeul_step_2
talktomeinkorean.com/curriculum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>which would your consider

English.

That's what I get for posting on my phone

English

fpbp

English

Finnish

I have been learning Russian, always thought the alphabet was neat. Spanish would be more useful but I hate their culture (Mexican).

>English

It's the universal language. You see all the Eurocuck on here abandoned their shitty homeland language for the master race language. Increase your vocabulary in English

I had been considering french because I like how the language flows and seems semi easy to learn. English is my first language and I wanted to broaden my horizons a little.

>Finnish
OP doesn't have a high enough IQ to learn Finnish

I have to start one first tsss

Old Norse

German or latin.

German will be easier for you though

Spanish for when this country becomes a Mexican version of Brazil. Unless you're rich enough to stick to a majority white community, then there's no point in learning another language.

Norsk

T-thanks, user

Spanish is the easiest imho. Chinese would be great if you want to bug out of the country but it is costly and difficult. Unless you're young don't bother.

Learn Spanish, at least you'll likely get some use out of it.

Is 22 young enough

Arabic, know thy terrorist

It depends what you want to get out of it. For literature I would say French, German, Italian. For the modern world Russian, Chinese, Japanese. For history ancient Greek and Latin.

I have the same feelings about Spanish - never desired to learn it, because I have no interest in the Hispanic culture.

>Arabic
How specific and helpful!

sensible chuckle.jpg

That's pretty helpful, thanks

Latin or Sumerian

Take a picture with your shorts off

what do you want to hear, faggot?

I'm learning Chinese, and I can form quite a few sentences with it

If you stick to it, you can learn to write and speak a few.words a day, but you really need the resources to properly hear the pronunciations

我很高兴!

Japanese or Mandarin

Why japanese?

They're in recession for decades

Arabic dialects vary so much that they are different languages depending on the linguist you ask.

correct answer

correct answer

correct answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

correct answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

incorrect answer

Did you forget what website we're on senpai

I am strongly considering learning some polish
I want to visit northern europe and eastern Europe some day, but I'm mostly convinced I won't need to learn much, if any, Norwegian or Suomi if I went to Norway / Finland

But I imagine with eastern Europe its way different , and Poland seems like the best eastern euro country to tour

Arabic or Spanish will probably the most useful for your future. I myself know English, Portuguese, some German, some Spanish. I suggest to learn the language in whatever country you intend to live in, because only then do you actually get exposed to the language.

Where did you get that picture? Who drew this?

Just learn whichever one you will use the most. If you like watching jap cartoons pick that.

If you never use a language you won't learn it enough for it to be actually useful.

Francisco Goya

Break out of your degeneracy and learn more English.

If you want another language go with Spanish or Italian first, those will be the easiest.

Don't ever learn Portuguese, it's only useful in 2 entire countries and even then they speak Spanish and English more often. It's also hideous to look at.

German, Japanese or Russian if you want to get special job offers and earn more money/work for the government

Everything else is Satanic rituals

I took two years of Mandarin in college, and have not used it since. I fell for the China meme in the 90's - little did I knew the country would end up just the world's sweatshop. I have no urge or desire to learn it again, or partake of their culture.

Sad, really.

Korean.

>It only takes 3 hours to lean how to read Korean
koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Hangeul_step_2

>Casual/informal/conversational Korean audio lessons
talktomeinkorean.com/curriculum/

It's fulfilling because
>beautiful language
>lots of good Korean movies, and increasing each year
>lots of Korean series
>nice to watch Kpop and their variety shows without having to wait for subtitles

C++

yeah sure, but they all understand MSA.

t. taking arabic at uni

russian

Latin (for vocab) > Spanish (because you live in US) > German (fuckton of cognates, great lit) > French or Russian (fantastic lit)

My gf is Chinese
It will make me look smarter
It will be useful to me in a few decades

Came here to post this.

If you live in the U.S., you should be learning Spanish. By 2050 half the country will be using it as their primary language.

Germans should be learning Arabic.

Learn chinese and make your own harem in China as a English teacher.

Then after 6 months (or forever) come back to USA with the blood of 99999 virgins on your cock.

Well I had nowhere to practice it. Lucky you.

Cantonese? Mainland?

Latin, literally anything else is a waste of time. Learn Latin.

I always wanted to learn Russian. Then I could finally understand what the fuck people say in Stalker.

That, or latin. I swear latin, despite being dead, is the best language to curse and condemn someone in.

Latin is a meme from what I know

妈的,你就是那个英国人我几个天前看了?你说“我恨黑人”(不担心,我也恨黑人)

I'd like to change my answer to: English, please.

What language should I learn?

What moon scribble is that?

Portuguese

I started learning Norwegian becuase its next to swedish women and not too cucked.

Then i switched to Polish because of the Polish javelin thrower in the Olympics.

Also Poland is not even on the cucked radar.

How so? An absurd number of english words are rooted in the language from the french, and academic fucks have been using it to name everything since the 17th century. It's as much a meme as Spanish because you already know English, which is really the only language you "need".

song magic

Now I need those socks off

I see some liberal arts faggot is putting their degree to good use destroying classics in the name of autism

Sing Language (American)

Sup Forums says polish is super hard to learn
Is it?

Singapore

>consider the most fufilling to learn?

Japanese. No other language (except English) has as much material and interesting cultural output.

keep going

post dick

那是我 !!

"Kuusi palaa"

japanese given the quantity of media the country produces

So basically these are the most sensible languages for me to learn (other than english):
Russian
Spanish
Japanese
South Korean
Mandarin

I'll look into them a little myself, thanks everyone!

c++ is a terrible language.

Let's see those feet

THE FUCKING FEET user

Feet please

Easiest:
>Frisian/Dutch
Most Useful
>Spanish (if you live in the south)
>French (If you live in the North)
Most Usefully for Science:
>German

C++'s a pretty good one.

are those actually real? what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I didn't think it was bad so far. Allot of pronouns are built into words.

This is hard to explain, im not a teacher- just go on www duolingo com

Some parts of the language are really easy to get, i'm honestly not to far into it, i just set a goal for my self to take one of the cites short lessons a day. I usually end up doing more.

I always thought it'd be cool to learn German but with the way things have been going lately it seems like a total waste of time. Now I'm thinking Japanese. At least I might get some entertainment out of it what with all the shitty cartoons and video games they make.

Dette

My biggest apprehension with learning Japanese is getting called a weeb for it

Here is my list:
>German (currently Learning that)
>French (sounds nice)
>Russian (Looks nice)
>Náhuatl (WE WUZ EMPERORS N' SHIT)
>Hebrew (know thy enemy)
No asian languages because fuck them

>You will never be finngolian
I'm too dumb to learn a language as an adult. I tried French for 4 years but I eventually gave up..

learn more

I would love to learn German if only for their historical works - Goethe, Kant, their 19th-century classicists. Mercedes-Benz manuals.

Learn hebrew

Feet please :)

哈哈,你是黑人

Yes I can understand all of them but most of the people use less than half of those in normal speech. We just add different forms instead of adding more words.

Only those who have born in finland can understand and speak all forms properly. Foreigners never learn all of them no matter how many years they have lived in here.

Great thing about finnish language is that everything is pronounced exactly how its written. Spelling bees would be pointless in finland because we can always tell how words are written.

It's still useless language to learn unless you are moving into finland.

I can recommend pimsleur method for learning languages. It's more natural to learn languages by listening and speaking than reading grammar.

Learn Japanese so you can understand the Chinese cartoons.

>Israel
>A conservative paradise
>People are nice in general
>Great spirit for business
>Very kind and generous

Keine heine hara!