Why does anyone like this garbage?

why does anyone like this garbage?

Because the characters are funny and charming.

First two seasons were good then it went to shit

I like the screams.

Because its good. Best network sitcom sinc 30 Rock

The voice actors are charming.

It's sweet and wholesome, like early Simpsons. I'm sick of all these 'edgy' cartoons like south park and family guy.

Bob's Burgers is hit or miss, but when it hits it's fucking hilarious.
Also it's very friendly to casual viewing, you can jump in at just about any point and still get 90% if what's going on.

>hot fudge car wash

>only show where the dad is the least insane one
>three kids with three types of autism inherited from their mother, so it's highly realistic
>working class situations

Not sure. The art style is trash.

I want to make love to H. Jon Benjamin's throat.

Tina and H Jon Benjamin are why, the other kids are fucking atrocious like genuinely shit characters, good voiceactors behind them tho

>only show where the dad is the least insane
King of the Hill is a thing

I feel like Bob and Linda have probably the most balanced relationship out of all these family comedy cartoons. Most shows push the dynamic too far and make one parent hyper-rational and one a dangerous idiot to the point that you wonder why they're even together in the first place. Plus they're both kind of schlubby and average so there's none of that "loser got the hot girl" thing going on.
And they're just kind of sweet together. Like when they shit-faced on Schnapps before hiding Easter eggs.

Something very unique about the show is that every single member of the family is funny. Usually the mother (simpsons, family guy), or a sibling (american dad) are not very funny but in this show they're all great. A big part of why I dislike Family Guy so much is because only Stewie is consistently funny, so whenever the show isn't about him or some side characters it sucks. In this show an episode can focus on any of the family members and it'll be just as fun, but in slightly different ways.

>I'm sick of all these 'edgy' cartoons like south park and family guy.
And modern Simpsons.

>implying it is not pure /comfy/

Explain the image, I don't get the joke.

>can't even find enough female voice actors so they have to get male voice actors to play the women
Explain that.

4 male voice actors 1 female duh

UGGHH WHY ARE THINGS SUCCESSFUL WHY CAN'T EVERYONE HATE EVERYTHING LIKE I DO

Originally only Lois was going to be voiced by a man, because they wanted an over the top character to stand out from Marge and Lois, and the oldest child was supposed to be a boy. When they re-wrote Tina to a girl they kept the same VA because it was funny and played into her awkwardness.