Apu's voice is racist!

>Apu's voice is racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=zGzvEqBvkP8

THE SIMPSON'S BTFO TO OUTER SPACE BY POO COMIC MAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ul2iNPfVsYQ?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen that pooinloo act in like 6 different places and it's always about this. He is literally talentless and let a fucking cartoon trigger his entire life.

apu is no racis

NOBODY CARES POOJEETS

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

IN

I'm sure that Pajeets do generic white guy American/British accents and think it's funny too. Nothing wrong with it; all in good fun.

>chinknigger comes to burgerland, which is built by white people
>whines about white people

What did they mean by this?

Westernized indian and asians are insufferable. I guess they feel like they don't get enough attention so they ape off of black and gay social justice movements by actively looking for things to get upset about. Nobody forced you to go the west, your ancestors weren't slaves and they didn't live in America before europeens got there. You literally immigrated with your parents. Go back to India if you want to be surrounded by shit skins and not have people make fun of your accent and birth defects.

youtu.be/ul2iNPfVsYQ?t=13

>we don't sound like apu
>they sound exactly like apu

>cartoon stereotypes
>reeeee
literally first world problems

>Indians bitching about stereotypes
>there's a fat one in a Man U shirt

lol you cannot make this shit up

btfo

Indians are asians. Asian is not a race.

I'm Australian-Chinese and the self-victimization of how ABCs or BBCs can't fit in and the empowerment they feel that they need and deserve from "movements" such as /r/asianmasculinity or whatever buttfuck circlejerk group makes me absolutely sick at what a bunch of whiny babies people can be.

Similarly, I *get* why this indian comic wants to make a movie about this, because he's a 2nd/3rd gen indian dude who grew up in america and feels that the stereotype is unfair because it's put on him even though he had his work cut out for him to try to become a normal american, but he's ignoring the fact that Apu is a first-gen immigrant written in the fucking 90s where they didn't have access to american tv in english dubs or the internet where people can be exposed to natural us accents.
And even if they did have exposure it doesn't mean english learners will have natural accents because they're pretty fucking hard to pick up.

literally haven't heard a single indian bitch about that irl. although i'm sure some will after watching him. it's a cartoon voice, it's bound to be exaggerated. and even his problem is that it was the ONLY indian fleshed out character in pop-culture. so why go after the first people to do it, even if they didn't do it in a perfect way. go after its contemporaries that didn't even cast indians.

It's over for brit-babies

>Thank you, come again!

>1k likes
>1k dislikes

india was a mistake

this looks like a good board to shit on

The victim culture around Indian and Asian 2nd+ gen kids is literally a phase for them. They think that because they got bullied in school they deserve the same pity party blacks get in college. Once they leave college and settle into a high-paying job unlike blacks it usually passes.

>LIBRULS ARNT ALLOWD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT TV SHOWS!!! ONLY WE ARE WHEN THEY'RE LE WHIET GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA AND PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND TEH GAYS

No one gets mad when Dave Chappelle does his stereotypical white guy impression. It's hilarious.

>Kal Penn
>makes millions on Indian stereotypes in such high-class films as Harold and Kumar and Van Wilder
>can't stand Apu

Literally nobody in India cares about abu's voice, and everyone is extremely racist here towards basically everyone

I've seen complaints about Raj in The Big Bang Theory. Apparently the actor doesn't have the Indian accent in real life, so it's racist that he has one in the show - when his character has immigrated from India.
Since when was putting on accents in acting racist?

nah, i've seen some Sup Forumsflakes bitch about it

Triumph?

Imagine being a (non actual) minority in a previously white country and making a career complaining about how there's not enough of you, or your representations are wrong.

Can someone show me the white artists and intellectuals in India and China and Israel who are making a buck doing this cause I think it's pretty fucking overt that ''''white''' guilt is the only way this bullshit gets rewarded anywhere in this earth

Indian's who work at gas stations are some of the most based people in the world. They're just happy to be here.

>i like my brown people to be lowly service industry workers, not on tv having opinions and stuff!

IMPOSSIBLE

POWER AND PRIVILEGE

heh, good point even if you made it in a way that'll convince no one. I was against this guy till I realized it's Sup Forums complaining about a guy complaining about depiction of race on TV. Hilarious.

No one minds funny stereotypes themselves if there's some truth to them and they're believable. When it's poorly executed it makes it seem that you didn't even put any effort into making a good joke, you just wanted to be mean.

Although I will say that southeners get the short end of this stick. Everyone does a poor southern impression whenever you're talking about being dumn or uneducated.

Not my experience in Australia.

>Can someone show me the white artists and intellectuals in India and China and Israel who are making a buck doing this

Is this documentary supposed to be ironic or something?
I honestly can't tell anymore, it's so fucking pointless that part of me wants to believe it was made as a parody of people getting offended over fuckinf cartoon characters.

>Harold and Kumar
To be fair, wasn't Harold and Kumar all about breaking stereotypes? Like, for all the characters - be it black, white British girls, or rednecks.

Interesting how they stereotype all Americans as stupid enough to think all Indians sound alike because of stereotypes.

it's almost as if not everyone centers their life around feigned nonchalance and ironic detachment

Welcome to current year. Everything is problematic, no fun allowed.

>Apu is a problem because he's the only Indian representation on the show and he's a stereotype
And Krusty is the only significant Jewish character on the Simpsons and he's literally a stereotype of scummy Jewish entertainers.

Why's that not a problem? Maybe just maybe because Krusty and Apu were well written characters.

The fucking blonde wig he used always kills my sides

>To be fair, wasn't Harold and Kumar all about breaking stereotypes? Like, for all the characters - be it black, white British girls, or rednecks.
Kumar's doctor daddy with the hammed-up accent forcing his son to also be a doctor

and all the hilarious things the old indian man says because english is his second language and it sounds funny in an indian accent

It's 100% what that anti-apu video is talking about

Hate yourself a little more, why don't you. The country with the most diverse collection of ethnicities and religions in the world living together in close quarters for centuries without as much as a civil war is deeply racist. The country that accepted Parsi, Jews, Iranian, Tibetan refugees and integrated them to the extent that they're now considered integral to India is racist. But the country that literally had immigration laws based on race till 1965 is the bastion on liberal thought.

>I'm Australian-Chinese
You shitposting plick.

So then they just center their lives around being offended by fucking cartoon characters that have been around since the collapse of the Berlin Wall?
Sounds boring.

half indian half english here
don't give a fuck
then again i'm also basically a nazi now

no, they don't center their lives around it. it's just one of the many emotions you can feel when you're not hiding from them on a swedish wiffle ball forum

So that is the power of third world education...woah

Tom Alter was a white actor who's had great success in Indian film and TV. Got the greatest civilian honor and on passing away today got a special mention from the PM. One of themost important auditoriums in Delhi is named after Max Mueller, they guy who translated the vedas. This was done after independence and of the governments own volition.

Try this reverse racism crap somewhere else.

I learnt Chinese and Japanese and I had to learn how unroll my hard "R"s
The irony wasn't lost on me

wow, that was an interesting post to read!

thanks

HOW FUCKING SHIT ARE INDIANS AT COMPREHENSION

Is Tom Alter making a career bitching about inaccurate depictions of white people on Indian tv and movies you fucking numpty?

BLEACHED

>>Apu's voice is racist!
No it's not.
Local convience store / gas station run by shitskins.
Indian I think. Who knows?
Barely speak english.
Seem nice enough.
But the mom always speaks native language which I find rude because you don't know what she is saying.
Could be "kill all white people".
Daughter kinda hot. Why is it racist to depict a character when it's obvious these people exist?

>hiding from them
>emotions about a cartoon character being so strong you have to make a full documentary about him offending you a quarter century after the fact
People like you are the problem.

>they don't center their lives around it.
He said he's been silently pissed about it for 20 years and now he's making an entire movie based on just this one thing. Sounds like he is centering his life around it to me

>it's Sup Forums complaining about a guy complaining
Welcome to internet americans, have a nice day.

There were other depiction of jews elsewhere on TV though right? Before Kumar and Raj, Apu was the only depiction of Indians in American pop-culture. That's why him being OTT stereotypical is a problem.

>implying there isn't truth to Apu

Shoulda learnt Spanish tbqh. Ripping and roaring RR all over the place.

seems like a better thing to center your life around than being offended by liberals on Sup Forums

No one's happy to be in Australia you shitposter.

When they're treated with respect why would they? And when they're not people are free to criticize it too and they do that.

There's a huge difference on how Indian actors are treated in white countries v/s white actors in India. That's why you can complain one way and not the other.

I think there is and that's why I like him. But just in regards to his accent, it's not the most subtle.

They're getting offended by real people at least. He's getting offended by a cartoon character.

Maybe next lifetime.
I only studied them because I'm asian and I'm one of those asians who sucked at math and science so I had to do the word...thing...stuff to make money

... a cartoon character who is voiced and written and created by?

Complaining about Apu's voice with Apu's voice. Fucking golden

>"god fuck white people so fucking racist and fucking stupid. Fucking idiots."
>go live in india
>"eww fuck no they have a fucking caste system and fucking shit everywhere"

you're better off. the STEM life is highly overrated.

by Jews?

It's very hard to feel bad for the poos and the chink's, why are we even supposed to feel bad? The both as an ethnicity make more dough than the average white guy, save the pity party for the black folks and the beaners, I can atleast understand it, I don't feel a lot of pity for the grown latino/black man for not getting your shit together, but the poor beaner/black kid's having to go through awful childhood's, broken families, single mother's and the brain washing of the african american community/culture, am I supposed to feel pity becouse of the color of your skin, fuck off.

i don't know if they're faking the accent or not there're too many levels of satire in this

I wouldn't have minded being rich but at the very least I like language. Poor and happy, yay

Apu was funny because in America everyone knew a stereotypical Indian or some other minority who ran a local store like that. Even in the UK we used to have paki shops everywhere.

Yeah why should people speak truth to power in their own goddamn countries. They should first ensure everything in their native country is perfect before they try to alter anything about the country they were born and raised in.

Before any Irish complains about anything in America they should go and fix Ireland.

delete this

you're not supposed to feel bad for the ethnicity. the attempt is to make you empathize with the person. you can be privileged in every aspect of life but still have had a shitty childhood due to something beyond your control. this applies to white kids as well.

you're acting the same way BLM people do when they pretend poor white families and kids don't exist and their problems are not problems because of the shade of white they are.

>1:55
The girl's face say's everything

STEM doesn't make you rich. It makes you well to do. To become rich through STEM you have to be every bit as ambitious and cut-throat as any other field.

t. Kal Penn

t. lying and stinky filth person

What? Are we both talking about India? You know, the country they HAD to separate into five different parts or whatever because otherwise the Hindu / Sikh majorities would just butcher the minorities? Are you daft? Even today Indians hate Muslims more than even the staunchest of Sup Forumsacks. And they treat non-Indians like their servants. Hell, they even use their own poor countrymen as servants.

Perhaps it's like since the kids are sort of westernized they don't feel 'authentic' enough and need to try extra hard to to express 'DUDE I'M SO PROUD OF MY HERITAGE'.

Like in this video. youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4v
You notice the younger Chinese who werem born in the US are acting all pretentious and are like 'Panda express is white people chinese food and is terrible' while their parents who migrated from China say it's fine.

>then what is the difference between u and dogs

lol white people can shit in a goddamn toilet, talk about an easy comeback

>islam is a race
you should read up on how the muslims treated the hindus
going by the muslims own words it was some vlad tepes shit

Arabs then* My bad, Pajeet Singh.

>Am I supposed to feel pity becouse of the color of your skin, fuck off.
You must read it again arjay my son.
I'm going to be honest with you, my personal experience with white folk is pretty swell, but most of the children are very very spoiled, white people have bad childhood's usually due mental health issues or alcohol addiction, black/beaners usually live in really horrible conditions and have drug addict/gangbanging parent's, It's not an even field and I personally don't put the blame on anyone, it's been a long time since we've any sort of complication and we've been unified as a country.

I'm pretty sure pakis aren't arabs

I spent a month in india when I was like 12, ask me anything

Okay then I guess I misheard the complaint, I thought he was whining that the Simpsons needed a next door neighbor the Kumanjis who were just ordinary Americans.

My take on this is that chinese-americans want to embrace both their american upbringing and chinese heritage but recognition for neither of them because to everyone else they're just a Wang or a Chow, while to chinese people they're chinese on the outside but can't speak chinese well.
The kids eating panda express is just some dick-measuring contest by 2nd-gen chinks who want to show off how chinese they are while i guaran-fucking-tee they can't write their own name in chinese.
I ate panda express when I went to the US since my parents didn't want to try anything not-chinese since it was "safer" (fuck, I know, I know) and I really didn't mind it.
It's rice, it's noodles, it's MSG.
It tasted good, I didn't care.

This. some people just want to be offended

>Being a rich brat whining about trivial issues is exactly how I like my minorities!

He sort of has a point, but at the same time, some Indians do sound like Apu. See