Sugar. Spice. And everything nice

Sugar. Spice. And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl.

But Professor Steinberg accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction.... KFC AND WATERMELON

Thus, the POWERNIGGER GIRL WAS BORN!

That's exactly what happened. He had that one hangover day and ordered some KFC, tried to get some fluids back into the system and it all went negroid from there

What a stupid fucking idea

How do you know she isn't Hispanic, or Middle Eastern?

at least they didnt make a new set of girls with one being asian, one black and one trans

Youtriedtobefunny.jpg

Why is her head almost twice as large as her sisters'? Is she supposed to be older? Also your pathetic attempts at edge are cringy as fuck.

Black women have bigger heads because they have bigger brains.

> America
> Diversity

It's a negro, the group SJW's pity the most.

nah it was funny you fag

Thicker skulls actually.

>KFC and watermelon

Jesus Christ. Look I get what you're going for and it wasn't going to be funny anyway but at least try to be a little creative. KFC and watermelon is the best you could do?

only blacks, southern indians and abos are that dark

stop samefagging. Your attempts at racist humor are more dated than a movie starring O.J. Simpson.

I enjoy funny racism. You're not funny.

samefag detected

You were never kangs.
Get over it.

this

HAH! She is black!

You can't hate the new PPG because we black now!

Checkmate!

lol?
there are plenty of dark filipinas, dominicans, ricans etc that are dark

I'm not as offended by her race as I am with her absolutely horrendous design

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

I don't see the problem desu, who ares? None of you even watch ppg anyway, unless you're a faggot manchild.
My only complaint is the blue hair but w/e it's for children not for me. Get off your nostalgia neckbeard.

He used sugar too
But he used brown sugar instead

Isn't Craig Mcracken a spic? He looks like a spic. If the spic wanted to make a brown ppg, wouldnt he had just did that?

cringe

OH NO I ACCIDENTALLY ADDED SOME OF KFCS FINE 7 HERBS AND SPICES TO THE MIX

AYO

A Powerpuff Girl falls in love with another Powerpuff Girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SUGAR, SPICE, and EVERYTHING NICE.

He's not involved in the show anymore