Will these four lovely ladies have careers after Game of Thrones ends?

Will these four lovely ladies have careers after Game of Thrones ends?

Imagine being their slave.

Dormers career is deader than her uterus

>they're considered beauties in bongland

They're cute enough.

>tfw you'll never get to see these 4 starring in an Evil Angel lesbian anal play scene

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

Maisie will go the way of the Bella (she's already began that journey)
Dormer will descend into irrelevance as her beauty fades.
Sophie will end up making BBC dramas, maybe getting a role in Coronation Street as she ages
Rose Leslie will survive as she's the only talented one and her upper class connections will keep her happy and healthy.

marriage

>maybe getting a role in Coronation Street as she ages

I sniggered. That hadn't occurred to me.

why tho?

genetic trash
release some disease on that island, repurpose it as farmland dont let sandniggers near it again

She'll be in it when she's like 40-something. Like when Patsy Kensit showed up in Emmerdale.

Sophie and Maisie's careers will take off once they get their nose jobs.

Considering one of them dropped out of school I sure hope so.

Smirkfu will be fine. She's a very good actress. Next time there is a British historical drama, she'll undoubtedly be in it. She's literally the only redeeming thing about that terrible Elementary show.

I don't get why Sophie is included in these discussions. She is set for at least a decade with the xmen shit.

lumpy face stark will be the maggie gylenhaal of this generation

I really wish I wasn't becoming increasingly sexually attracted to Maisie

Sophie is the most natural beauty out of all of them

blame her cuck husband

Smirkfu had and has.

maisie's got an x-men movie coming up too

why does sophie look decent most of the time, but godawful in X-Men Apocalypse?

Maybe Williams in TV and indies and the occasional blockbuster if New Mutants works out.. She was pretty good on Doctor Who and in The Falling.

Turner should do okay if Dark Phoenix is at least First Class-decent instead of Apocalypse-bad (you never know with Fox. She's pretty enough and doesn't seem to have any real enemies, like a British Victoria Justice.

Dormer will do okay on British TV and the occasional B-movie and video game voice work.

my dick

Sophie can take her rightful place on my face

Dormer: Yes
Maisie: No
Turner: A few shitty movies and then fades out of relevancy
Leslie: No