SBARO?

SBARO?

Had to watch the dubbed version in cinema. I'd imagine the original is better but I won't buy it until it's somewhere aorund 5 bucks for the bluray

this guy has been exploited and used up
he was good in no country for old man but ever since it's been the same performance in everything

i still like watching him though 8)

>Had to watch the dubbed version in cinema
you're either german or indian

>germans
>showing dubbed movies

no. they do terrible voiceovers to fucking EVERYTHING. No comedy or pun stays unbutchered.

WOMEN STRONK

Davy Jones is coming back?

Impossible. In the end of the movie they broke all the curses in the sea

UNLESS........

His character in whatever Bond movie he was in was kind of a joke, but his rat monologue has to be the greatest and most underrated villain introduction ever.

>YAGSPAROO

Dub means voiceover.

german indeed

The only joke that completely fell flat in German was the "As(s)trologer"-bit. They kept it at "breeding donkeys", even though the word "Esel" bears little to no resemblance to "Astronomin". Could've turned it into a pun with her being a card-sharp (As/Ace).
Also, Barbossa loses his pirate accent im every movie, but the German voice actor, Martin Umbach, is great.

Well, I guess the "I wanna be stoned!" bit also fell flat.

yagsburdooo :-DDDDD

Aye.

How many undead pirates are there in the world?

isn't Johnny Depp like 60 now, he is too old for these movies now

GED DEM AHN BOWURD AIEE'LL CALL IDDEEN.

bring me jack's sombrero.

DE COWURZ PLAHN AIIE'VE YUST SHARTED WID DE EDMIRALTY LIZTZ ME, MAI MEEN, BUDDHONLEEJUANOVYU.

Sbarro pizza is so good and so affordable you'll keep coming back for it. even as an undead cgi wart

VUWARST JUAN TO TALK GEDZDA ZDAY ON MAIIE VEZZEL.

DELL MEE ABOUD SBARO. HWAII DOSE HE DRINK DA RUM?

They should tone done the CGI shit and have some oldschool duels and ship battles.

Like, the only obvious CGI in Pearl final was the cursed crew effects. Then we got a giant squid thing in 2, a giant whirlpool in 3 and the fucking bottom of the ocean in 5.
4 was mediocre at best but the final fight was decent.