Why was this allowed?

why was this allowed?

So was the dad a cuck? They don't even look like him

dual wielding tit suckers

They took all the straight from their dike cliche working early 1990s soccer mom

This cartoon had lots of symbolism that only now I could understand as an adult.

Their mom, phil, and lil symbolize gender equality.

How is supporting one over the other equality?

Whoa, momma!

rugrats and rocket power were my favorite nicktoons as a kid, the mushy, hyper colorful style made a big impression on me

Rugrats was such jewish subversive shit back in the day. Still love it though.

>Freudian psychologist Dr. Lipschitz
>entire episode on passover
>stereotypically jewish grandparents.

Having a male and female twin 'represents' gender equality? She was a sporty feminist, that's all. What does 'represents' mean here, to you, some hidden cryptic analytics? It's not some schizophrenic's dream interpretation you know.

The mom has both masculine and feminine features. The twin look like exact copies of each other, all they have to do is switch the shorts and the bow.

because women are lesser so if you want them to be equal you have to give them special treatment

JEW TIDDIES

Why did Stu marry a kike?

And the shoes.

>because women are lesser
ha, whatever you have to tell yourself to make your life easier

>The twin look like exact copies of each other
yeah they're fucking twins.

What the fuck. Was this in the Peter Chung pilot?

>taking shit bait this hard
Must be a roastie

you're literally worthless aren't you?

If women are lesser beings, why do they live longer, have slightly less birth disorders, have more genetic code and are more likely to pass on their genes?

Men are mere biological slaves, they serve women. All they are good for is their genes, which helps the species to be more robust and fight off diseases.

I'm going to answer this bait anyway.
Women don't do very much and are boring as hell and literally need men in their lives. This has nothing to do with occupation.

your mother would be so proud of you

That's the point, they are "equals", despite being male and female.

Lipschitz was full of shit though, that was the joke. Everything that came out of his mouth was bullshit, and Didi bought his books and listened to him because she wanted to be a good parent, but it doesn't do anything but her anxiety. Also, Angelica was a bossy brat because both her parents worked and her idea of a grown up female comes from her mother constantly yelling at her coworker over the phone, so she is left to her own devices mimicking that. Chuckie was cowardly and averse to risk taking because his mother had died, so change meant loss to him. Phil and Lil did disgusting shit and ate worms because their parents were both very crass and didn't care about appearances. Rugrats had some pretty realistic and down-to-earth characterizations. Each family had a dynamic and the babies are written accordingly, a lot of the jokes in the show are about how similar adults are to children, and how children learn by mimicking adults. Tommy is the main character because he's pretty much got a great dad, most episodes end with Stu giving Tommy sincere attention and then sharing a happy moment together. There's a lot of information in Rugrats, pretty much every little character has a story and a motivation. It's a super well written show, if you can tolerate baby talk.

Add to this way lower crime rate, suicide rate, lifestyle disease rate, less chance of alcoholism++.

They don't have to do very much Men do it for them, Men are happy to it for them and get mad when they can't, thus they, especially women in first world countries didn't adapt much to be as ambitious as males.

However there are problems. We don't live in the jungle anymore and evolution is slow, so we still have primitive instincts and behaviors left over.

He was literally called lip shits and was proven to be a retard who didn't understand children at all while a normal middle class family was more than caring for their child

Obviously, they're twins and their mother is fairly gender-independent, but it doesn't 'represent' gender equality. It's just two twins who are pretty much the same person and their mom is a feminist. It's not representative of anything, it's just their motivation as characters.

Sup Forums really melted your mind. Get your mind out of politics and study the natural world. Political science is as useful as sociology in explaining things.

>this is what happens when you grow up watching Jewish television

But no of course, an internet forum are the brainwashers

there's an actual beta virgin male feminist in this thread. she'll never suck your dick, bro

Yep. Which is why the nicest thing you can do as a woman is appreciate the man in your life when he deserves it.

hey bro, why don't you totally go get your alpha friend and suck each others dicks bro, no homo bro

>Can't refuse
>Sperg out
Roasties really are sub-humans lmao

an actual real life legitimate unironic white knight beta. how do you even live with yourself?

im a woman bro, eat my cunt bro oh wait, you wouldn't know how to do that if your life fucking depended on it bro, haha, totally gay

You took the red pill? How is Alpha male life treating you?

*tips fedora*

>so afraid of redditspacing he posts this wall of shit

>not understanding how expensive formula is, and they had to buy double the amount.

it's hilarious how mad they are. beta perma virgins and roasties sperging out

Rugrats definitely has a Jewish streak to it, with three explicitly Jewish characters who will joke and talk about it, but they did Christmas and Kwanzaa episodes as well and Lipschitz was definitely a joke. I think Klasky and Csupo were just writing what they know, being Hungarian and familiar with 'old country' immigrant attitudes. The show isn't subversive though, it's super family oriented and straights laced.

human nature is absolute and human's nature is not to be absolute, traits such as compassion for the next is what made us the dominant species on the planet

it is kinda of a paradox

You are just a babby user. You'll soon find out everyone has an ideology, people want to belong and persuade others to their side.

Be- careful though, a person shouldn't blindly follow an ideology, always question, try to stay realistic. Sup Forums is a mixing pot of different ideologies and ideas might be perfect in theory but not in reality.

This.

it's boring. the shit you post is boring and i chose to respond. im not mad, im bored.

great post here

You misunderstand. Women make shitty decisions when they're allowed to, and that is why they shouldn't be allowed to. It's that simple.

Women were second class citizens throughout history for a reason.

He wasn't woke to the JQ. He should have lurked more.

Fuck puppets think this is an argument

Psychologist's main crouch is that they don't know your whole life and put the focus on the individual, the practice has changed to include anthropological, societal, and economic factors and of course neurological ones because most mental disorders if not all are neurological in nature.

If you don't want your children to be screw ups you have to be responsible and accept risks and consequences. Tommy's dad a good father so was his granddad. Being an inventor he knows about risks and when to take them. He was the stable rock that held things together.

I think you need a few sessions of corrective rape to calm your tits there, smash piece.

Why can't feminists aspire to be like betty?

so she never loved you, i understand

Your forced meme is trash and you should go back to tumblr.

My two best friends in my entire life consist of this one dude and my mother. Fuck off you cunt.

nope
then stop talking such fucking shit about women you thick cunt

>>>>>> reddit.

>He thinks Men make all good decisions
>Women shouldn't make any decisions at all and should be treated like little children instead of adults

That's why men get imprisoned once they are simply accused of rape when both are drunk and the sex is bad. It's the man's fault all the time every time, all the time, it's never the women's fault.

Admit it, you are just bitter that no girl wants to date you and you can't dominate them so you want to go back to crappy traditional ideas to make yourself seem more "Alpha" You lack the genetic quality to be a slayer. Instead of redpill rage you should accept and the cards you are dealt and adapt.

Do you want to go to hell, Norton?

Very good post.

VERY GOOD POST.

That RUGRATS cartoon, it taught me a lot of shit. But you didn't explain Tommy. Because I didn't see much of either of Stu or Didi in Tommy.

Well, maybe some of Stu's inventiveness.

They...really werent though. There is quite a lot of respect given to women for being mothers and birthgivers and men who could feed their families were given resoect. Men were "important" because they didnt have a natural ability so they made themselves useful by hunting animals/bringing food. Men started getting better treatment after we stopped caring for our intelligence (although we killed a part of our species because they were dumb and strong while we were weak but smart) and they started beating women up which raised them up. Men are slaves who rose up but soon will go back down once again.

>so afraid of reddit he analyzes every post to find it

I think Tommy's character speaks for itself. Tommy is the most adventurous, always breaking out of that crib with his screwdriver, and charging head first into danger. Clearly he gets that sort of drive from his Father.
Also, he's arguably the most rational one when it comes to conflict, which I guess you could say comes from his Mother.

Not him, and that might be true, but you've got your own chip on your shoulder as well.

easter egg

>easter eggs the goym will never understand

I really wonder just how Jewish that cartoon actually was. I mean there must be so much in it that you need to be a jew to truly get, especially with regards to the parents.

Were Phil and Lil jewish though?

No, they were goyim. Look at their parents.

DEEPEST
L
O
R
E

What is dlore?

SNEED?

>stu needs something
>immediately goes and gets it, or makes it if it doesn't exist or he thinks he can do better than what's available
>tommy wants something
>gathers his posse and goes and fucking gets it, showing high understanding of tool use (screwdriver in the diaper, moving something to climb up)

they'd only look as much like each other as a brother/sister would, identical siblings have to be the same gender

Wow, i never thought a thread could have me wishing I had Tommy Pickles' family.

Believe me you do not want a bitchcunt cousin like Angelica who is at your house almost every fucking day.

I used to be like him, but am better now.

There's no use in staying mad, for what reason? Only better yourself. Adapt or die.

>stu is a depressed average joe, the show hinting that tommy will eventually grow into this as well despite his innate adventurous spirit, because that's what modern society makes of people like that
rugrats is working on so many layers

A fucking + post.

There have always been good and bad men. Nothing changed.

I emphasize with Angelica, she's cold and vain because that's what she knows. She matures in All grown up at least. Suzie was the last crack in her sheltered worldview.

>everything is always the same
no

Tommy is his Father's son

Theres that flashback episode where you see Stu and Drew as kids and Stu is a carbon copy of Tommy

>being an absolute illiterate retard

Yep and my ideology is to kill basic pussy ass niggas like you fagola

Yes and no. Stu is a good man and a fun loving guy, but like all responsible adults he is constantly working and putting out fires because he's not half-adding his family life. He's the exact same as a single guy except he's tired and busy a lot of the time taking care of the people and the life he cares about. Stu's also extra cool because he's always bantering and being sarcastic, sticking up for himself as basically the guy who makes sure everything goes right. Stu's not depressed, he's just a parent who keeps things under control and spends a lot of his energy on things besides his own happiness, which comes back to him anyways because he unironically loves his family (whereas Drew and Charlotte don't really have the time to share love except through gift-giving and spoiling). The only time we see Stu having lost control of his life is when his bitch niece abuses his kindness just like her bitch parents.
But what the fuck was up with Drew? Does anyone remember what the chip on his shoulder was? I think we saw a bit about that in a flashback episode.

says the person who takes Sup Forums memes seriously.

Joe's Snow & Tow

formally Chips'

I think a mix of rivalry and Drew wanted his brother to be like him.

i think that was the point, was that he was a full of shit self help nigga like a Dr. Oz or dr. phil

>make a dyke character with a smoker voice
>deliberately put the female symbol on her chest to make sure the audience knows she's female

Just like in real life. She's clearly based on the types of feminist that aren't very feminine at all.

She was the only good character in All Grown UP. I don't why they made Suzie so perfect in that show.

Because you can't make the token nigger look bad

>the mom is a bull dyke
>married to some cuck numale

Just like in real life.