The Bitch America Needs

Full Panic Mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/11/opinion/campaign-stops/the-bitch-america-needs.html?_r=0
lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This cannot be a real article

out of touch media trying to sell us on another incompetent corrupt politician....

>the bitch
shoulda stopped right there

Even featured on the wonderful unbiased Apple News Feed.

yep

>what is an editorial

>(((Zeisler)

Sup Forums is always right. Always.

The idea probably sounded great in his head before he wrote it.

I LIKE IT

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH?

FUCKING
LOL
CTR
YOU ARE FUCKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy fuck this is pathetic

They just invalidated all of their claims about Trump being too brash and rough around the edges, cause those are good things now?

Cognitive dissonance is the hallmark of liberalism

>what is more cringe and bullshit from the NYT who have all endorsed and donated to hillary

at least they used to pretend to be a newspaper

so can we all sart rejoicing now?

hillary going back on her "deplorables" remark means that she needs to win donalds voters over (which she won't) and as more and more time passes and people hear more about her corruption and are tempted by johnsons "bernie-ness" she will lose her already reluctant base and trump is the next president

>Trump is too loudmouthed and brash. This is bad.
>Hillary needs to be loudmouthed and brash. This is good.

LMAO This settles it.

Hillary is losing on purpose. What the fuck is this shit?

This has to be a joke. Hillary's going to wear big floppy red shoes to the debates. I can't even....

Just watched that general conference thing between Trump and Hillary.

In my opinion, this election is in the bag. Hillary is a nervous weak train wreck. You could just sense the vibe in the crowd that people kinda found her cringey.

Trump just has swag. He really seems honest.

Litterally why would you allow this to be printed

HOW CAN THIS EVEN BE
REAL LIFE?
E
A
L
L
I
F
E
?

How soon until we find out Andi Zeisler was found dead in a bathroom?

You can be too loud, too ambitious, too emotional, not emotional enough. You can say things and do things that are still considered the exclusive realm of fucking white males.

WOW

Talk about playing the woman card-oh wait

You just left the last part out
> the bitch America needs to jail

she lost

WHAT
DID
THEY
MEAN
BY
THIS

Wew lad. Wtf is happening Hillary is seriously self destructing this past week.

>strong independent grandma image is severely undermined by all the corruption and health issues
>trying to reinvent her image to be this badass don't give a fuck woman
Nice try lugenpresse.

>this past week
She's been JUSTing for over a month.
Now the media is finally starting to admit it.

CROOKED NEW YORK TIMES

>hey these goys really like Trump's attitude let's just say Hillary is the same way!

Will she re-avow her superpredators statement?

what do these kikes hope to gain

Welp, that settles it. I'm #ReichBehindHer

>a “school-age” child yelled, “Take the bitch down!” repeatedly at another rally. When asked where he might have picked up such language, his mother answered, “Democratic schools.”

>"Democratic schools"

Is this kid redpilled?

Hillary's campaign and the media supporting her are now being run by Tumblrites. This is the exact kind of thing they'd post. Also the "basket of deplorables" phrase used. It is such an awkwardly worded phrase that it must be intentional, like probably written by some young SJW type. They write in that way, I'm not sure how to describe it. Maybe it's just amateurish writing, using words that are unexpected in order to seem original. The people are not used to criticism of style since all they've done is pander and demand acceptance based on political correctness, so they're incompetent.

it's a real mystery

>basket of deplorables
There will never be a time as great as this!

>(((Zeisler)))
Isn't this like Bill (((Mahr))) doing the exact same thing? Are all media Jews this retarded?

These faggots created the SJW movement, and now that they're running their campaign, they're promptly crashing it into the ground. How apt.

>They just invalidated all of their claims about Trump being too brash and rough around the edges, cause those are good things now?

It's because her campaign is now out of ideas.

They are just randomly throwing shit at the wall hoping something will stick, no strategy at all.

(((ZEISLER)))

trump competent
trump not thoroughly corrupt
shigiddy
diggidy

[desperation intensifies]

>I'm a bitch who will call you a deplorable racist for 8 years, vote for me!

>nytimes.com/2016/09/11/opinion/campaign-stops/the-bitch-america-needs.html?_r=0

Just lmao.

They're trying to be all "edgy" like the alt-right. Hoping they're going to feel the unlock some of the pint up rage some mad Sanders libs must have for getting fucked out of the election.

>Hoping they're going to feel the unlock some of the pint up rage some mad Sanders libs must have for getting fucked out of the election
Oh they will, but it'll be directed at them

Spot on. It's the tumblr generation taking over the Left. They've lived in a hugbox their entire lives, banned and blocked any non-affirming views, have never received constructive criticism let alone debated opposing views. And now it is all falling apart in the real political world where you can't block your way out of an argument, criticism, or opposition.

>bitch
>ok

This is why you simply can't justify dating left women.

Everyday brings a new permutation of desperate.

I like how you said it dear burger man.

"Everyday brings a new permutation of desperate" - user

LITERALLY TUMBLRINAS RUNNING HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN MESSAGING STRATEGY & NY TIMES
>But there’s a whole other group of people embracing and amplifying Mrs. Clinton’s bitchiness. The person showcased and celebrated in Tumblrs, photo captions and satirical statements from the candidate herself is revolutionary not just for her political stature, but for demonstrating that likability is no longer the heaviest cudgel a woman can wield.
JUST

This attitude is also pushing them to vote for Jill Stein, the "I want to have it all" candidate. She is Rule 63 Bernie Sanders.

guess im a #jebmissile now

Maybe Hillary was a Trump/Putin plant all along. :^)

Shillary is a little puppy compared to Trump.

The beautiful thing about all this is that Hillary is so out of touch, I bet she thought that hiring SJWs and millennials to her campaign was a genius masterstroke or something.

>They're young and hip, surely they will bring fresh new ideas to my campaign.

CNN, Huffingtonpost, Washingtonpost and NY times. Wow

The woman shit her own pants. She's what Americu needs.

>Editors note

SOMEONE PUT 9/11 IN HER SUNGLASSES PLEASE

>They write in that way, I'm not sure how to describe it.
They write in this bizarre pseudo-folksy style that they think sounds worldly and grounded. But having lived a life that isn't at all grounded or worldly they're left with no real experience to draw from and it comes out sounding infantile. "A basket of deplorables" is the kind of thing that would be hilarious if said by a child in frustration but sounds absolutely ridiculous coming from a grown woman as an attack line and the fact that no one thought to point this out just shows how mentally stunted they are.

I wonder if the author will get any blowback for being sexist for using the word "bitch".

REEEE DONT VOTE FOR DRUMPF GOYIMMMM REEEEE RAYCISS BASTID NAZZZIIIISSS

>Zeisler

Oh, those krazy kikes.

Isn't that on every Huffpost article?

sell your apple stock. they're reaching the affirmative action tipping point and i bet their developers and engineers are getting enriched, as well. quality will go down.

I hope so.

Hes going to kill himself tonight unfortunately... two shots to the back of his skull :( so sad how these things go

You get to choose which articles you want to subscribe to when you get the phone.

Why did they giver her SJW glasses?

He's right though. Google is already suffering from this.

there's also the headphone jack thing with the iPhone 7 now

This bitch needs to be put down like Old Yeller
The Clintons are done

>Bitch

Umm excuse me

Hillary is dying.

>(((Ziesler)))

No exceptions

Yes true, but who else do they have to turn to? Where are competent Leftists being made anymore?

The modern Left is a collection of mental illness & 3rd world identity groups. Unless you staffed your entire office with Jews, then there is no one smart or sane left on the Left anymore. And I'd say more & more of the Jewish kids being turned out are broken people too.

Because they are literally tumblrinas who are messaging the Hillary campaign to go full tumblr.

(((Zeisler)))

>unnaturally dark hair

Bet she dyed over her purple hair before taking that pic

>this is a real article by the New York Times

I pity those who have died before 2016,this current year has been an absolute riot

>Reaching out to black supporters

Truly we live in bizarre times

Fucking memetic warfare. War never changes.

That feel when all of my friends from Haiti are fucking dead because Clintons never delivered.

The Democrats have no personality of their. Nothing that excites people. Nothing worth a fuck at all.

So now they're doing everything they can to look "cool". They're trying to capture the spirit of Trump supporters but they have none of the heart. None of the purpose. They have nothing.

This, so much. If I had written something like "basket of deplorables" in high school, my teachers would've marked it and noted in the margin that it didn't really work. Today's teachers would never do that because someone would howl that they were stifling the students' precious creativity, so they'd circle it and write "Interesting image!" while never explaining that it's actually shit. That's why millennials write the way they do--they can't quite put together a paragraph and their turns of phrase always strike a false note because their teachers basically refused to help them fine-tune their writing.

Better yet, these kids will soon start teaching the next generation.

Let's start with "they are to late".

>Andi (((Zeisler))) is a co-founder and creative/editorial director of Bitch Media, a nonprofit feminist media organization based in Portland, Oregon

It's not like his family could just be German.

also:
> Jew author who is jewing gets posted on Sup Forums
> "I'm sure there are other Jews jewing around as well"
> another Jew gets posted jewing
> "OH MY DAWG Sup Forums WAS RIGHT"
shit meme

Don't libcucks despise the word "bitch" since it's a female insult?

> greedy banker
> black guy
> $80 cash

no

Except "first woman president!!!"

Because to this generation, history consists in large part of lists of the first woman or black person to do something.

They're supposed to, but they're realizing that everything they supposedly believe in is bullshit. So now they're trying to co-opt what does work. They have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

They're as phony as can fucking be.

EXTREME PANIC
lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/

only the dead know peace

>She misspelled Jews