Rumor is that hillary will "not campaign" aka disappear for the next 5 days

rumor is that hillary will "not campaign" aka disappear for the next 5 days...

where is she going Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html?_r=0
archive.fo/XH1wO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feasting and regenerating.

to her home planet

move along nothing to see here

Hopefully under someone's shed to die like the bitch she is.

she's going back to Russia to have her software updated to marxism 16.8.9

To raise more money from donors. Sh eis going to buy an election and liberals are a-okay with this.

wouldn't she be going to the saudi's if that were the case?

Sick sick sick

She will retreat to the hyperdimension to regenerate her powers

To feast on orphans and rebuild her strength.

to her new body

Emergency maintenance procedures so she can last till elections.

to sleep

stem cell injections. She literally has Parkinson's.

She needs to bathe in the stem cells of Bill's dead slave lolis until she can face the media again

wtf at that picture lmao

Firmware upgrade

This whole thing is fucking amazing. Hilldog is stuck in a lose-lose situation.

If she takes long breaks to recover, then people are going to call her out on it, because we're already primed to scrutinize her shitty healthy situation.

If she tries to forgo taking breaks and just keep trucking on in order to appear strong, then she's running on fumes and will probably end up crashing and something bad happening to her because her body literally can't take it.

She's totally fucked either way. Either she acts strange and hides and everyone implicitly knows that something is wrong with her, or she risks the chance that something overtly bad happens while in front of the cameras.

*It's memetic magic*
*It's memetic magic*
*Memetic magic*
One meme, one Sup Forums
One frog, one troll
One smug pepe caused syncope
*It's memetic magic*
One sign of Kek that shows the way
No normalfag can win this day
*It's memetic magic*
The Hill that coughs up all this slime
Is all due to these dubs of mine
*It's memetic magic*
Coincidence implausible
Her arteries, quite volatile
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Is this memetic magic?
*It's memetic magic*
Kek is the only one
Digits that bring a thousand (You)s
Thy will be done
Disease that grows in Hillary
I'm memeing onstage dysentery
*It's memetic magic*
The Hill that coughs up all this slime
Is all due to these dubs of mine
*It's memetic magic*
*It's memetic magic*
Thy will be, thy will be, thy will be done
This is... memetic... magic...
Kek is the only one
Thy will be done
Magic - it's memetic magic
*It's memetic magic*
Magic magic magic magic

Reanimation chamber. Damn thing has been running on overdrive. She might need an entire week this cycle.

>2 ▶
> (OP)
>Reanimation chamber. Damn thing has been running on overdrive. She might need an entire week this cycle.

Nice digits, confirmed.

>where is she going Sup Forums?
a grave?

Hell. She needs to collect more souls to recharge.

>get fooled by photoshop this easy
>coming to pol
>Do you even intenet you autist shit?
>have they gone too far?
>??????
>profit

who the fuck are you nigger?

Underground with the other lizard ppl

I heard war broke out back on her home planet

well, you dumb fuck, that's not actually the truth.

jesus christ, do you really think that's what a presidential candidate would do this close to the election. You're fucking delusional.

No argument necessary, this is a shitpost that I am replying to.

40000 peso's approx 0.01 usd has been deposited in your account paco.

I think Trump has gotten inside her head and is starting to drive her insane. This is how he took down his Republican opponents. He does this weird thing where he gets in people's heads and fucks with them until they no longer feel confident in their abilities and start to question their worth. I think is Trump could win this thing honestly. Holy fuck.

ITS COMMON FOR REPTILES TO TAKE FIVE DAYS TO MOLT THEIR SKIN

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your CTR shilling account.

She is not well, she's to receive the best medical treatment available.

debate prep. obama disappeared from the public eye before the first debate both times for about a week.

rumor has it that he was subjected to some insane practice session where just about every possible way the debates could go down was explored hundreds of times 24/7.

something like that would kill hillary.

A hospital.

To feast on the hearts of newborn infants. It's the only way she can maintain her current existence.

She is charging up her woman card to maximum power. Lets hope Trump has charged his deflector shields.

So that's why birth rate in west is on decline for quite a while.

switch with one of the clones prepared to host "her."

confirmed if she suddenly drops her coughing fits from here on out.

Sacrifice children to Moloch to keep her appearence

This niggers (really)

The Hillary campaign's main strategy is to just hide her away. No press conferences, no town halls, minimal if any rallies.
They hope she'll coast to victory

So Trump, who is way behind, is trying to catch a stationary target

Womb of Artemis

Dialysis

Let me through, I am a real doctor.

I diagnose she has a terminal case of being old. This is often fatal and side effects include death, being dead and not being alive.

Bohemian Grove for the Autumn equinox celebration ceremony

TnT, you're dynamite.

She'll be busy choking up completely healthy, green globs of goo.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Hillary. She's done a lot of terrible things, but its just painful watching her suffer through a campaign like this.

The Democrats just need to hurry up and put her out of her misery. Let someone like Kaine, Warren, or Biden take over. Hillary isn't going to last 4-8 years. let her spend the last years of her life relaxing, not in the most stressful job in the world.

Thanks Dubs Doc!

She asked for this shit. She rigged the DNC so no one ran against her. Let her suffer.

Why are SJW and millennials listening to a grandma.

Would you have preferred a cucked Jew instead?

good one!

It's her or a typical white chauvinist male.

I'm with Her.
History Made.
Stronger Together.
#Hillary2016

She will be going to CERN to demand the they shift us onto a new timeline where her campaign hasn't been total shit.

She tried a Trump-tactics; Calling Trump's supporters a basket or something. She'll spend the next five days measuring how it worked or didn't work.

Jesus Christ. Don't feel sorry for her.

A beast like that can smell weakness a mile away, and she'll devour you for it while reveling in the fine flavors of your foolishly misplaced compassion.

I hate to put on a tinfoil hat here, but lets assume this stuff is true. She's impaired, having memory problems, etc... Wouldn't that make her easy to manipulate? Do we want someone in THAT office who's easy to manipulate?

To create a body double before she croaks

Remember when you posted something dumb in a thread and just kind of got depressed and avoided all human contact for a few days? Hillary is an asocial NEET like you.

Doing Yoga

brain surgery

That checklist, lmao

kek

New infusion of blood from 50 babies. Literally these people infuse themselves with baby blood.

nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html?_r=0

archive.fo/XH1wO

>Two teams of scientists published studies on Sunday showing that blood from young mice reverses aging in old mice, rejuvenating their muscles and brains. As ghoulish as the research may sound, experts said that it could lead to treatments for disorders like Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease.

It's honestly like a real life Manchurian Candidate thing going on. I can see why big money is backing her.

shes going to pick out her tombstone and coffin and flowers for when she dies from her liberal beliefs lol

Ayyyy

To molt and store up a day worth of energy.
Meanwhile Trump will keep the train going and will have about 5 rallies.

THIS. That there 5d chess the witch is almost dead.

Retard here.

OP's joking, right? If not, source?

made me unexpectedly kek

she owes penance silly goyim

This, if she weren't all kinds of fucked up she'd be out trying to do something about basket of deplorablea

>what a deplorable-phobic response

What are you some kind of anti-orangeonian racist?

I almost felt sorry for Booger Lips. But when I remembered he was a Fucking Canadian I got over it. No sympathy for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends wife at all.

Correct answer

>where is she going Sup Forums?
Bed.

It's been a while since hearing that song but I recognized it instantly, well meme'd

Um trump is winning

Probably back to the death star for a staff meeting