>8.5
>Blade Runner 2049
>8.9
HOLY SHIT

>its got a great RT score!

100% CONFIRMED KINO

Blue amd orange a shit

>m-mubi!!

what are movies where the sequel is a lot better lads?

Terminator 2

NO ITS GOING TO FUCK

No shitty sequel will ever be better than the masterpiece of Blade runner, and that shitty poop looking Puke inducing pastel Color palette proves it

Plus nobody cares about the ratings on fucking (((rotten tomatoes))) for what going to be a shit garbage squeal

NO FUCKNG SEQUEL WILL EVER BE AS GOOD, fuck you Sup Forums and FUCK YOU HOLLY (((WOOD))))

N-no this c-can't be happening! Noooooo

Even armond likes villeneuve what do we do guys

No they're just plebs

Do you know about Fury Road?

>like three critics
You sure showed them, contrarion

Go read for yourself, pleb enabler. The majority of them are like this and now we know who the blade runner 2 and denis fans are (capeshitters)

Damage control

Fury Road one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colours produced in computers should be illegal. Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.

Ridley Scott confirmed hack

Nice mental gymnastics contrarion, I sure hate the now confirmed MOTY now

No you don't. You use pleb buzzwords like "contrarion" which indicates your lack of cinematic progression beyond up vote groupthink entry level taste. You're a child among high cine-IQ

So much orange and teal makes me sick. Fuck BR2049

The critics are always wrong. this going to be like a 70%

>patricians
>mad max
>not thunderdome

this

You should watch the black and white version. I mean it's still a video game pretending to be a movie but at least visually it isn't disgusting to look at anymore

>Ridley's supposed masterpiece, Alien, was surpassed by Cameron
>Ridley's other supposed masterpiece, Blade Runner, was surpassed by Denis
>Ridley is now a joke and his latest attempt to beat Cameron was met with scorn and derision

Has any director ever been so thoroughly blown the fuck out as Ridley?

Alien is kino, Aliens is a movie

>RRRREEE WHY DOES IT LOOK SO GRITTY

Read the interviews dumbo. They literally say how the world has down to the shitter

>expecting a literal dumpster to look aesthetic or as nice as it used to look like before

Shrek

He's like the Bob Dylan of cinema in a way, everyone who covers him makes it better.

this post right here is why i will never take anything said on Sup Forums seriously, not with shit heads like this running around anonymously

Nolanite /r/movies drone detected

>Jordan Hoffman on Episode 7
>Its script is ludicrous, riddled with coincidences and a fealty to existing text that a less forgiving person might call lazy
>5/5
jesus fucking christ

>blue and orange poster
jesus christ

Watched the Final Cut of BR the other day
world design is great
the question of 'what makes a human' was much more interesting at the time im sure
overall, it isnt really that outstanding a film
its not bad at all, but the following it has confuses me
also i will never forgive a universe that has 180 foot tall HD motion billboards, 3D embedded polaroids with resolutions 80 times that of the print, flying cars and perfect replicas of human beings, but everyone uses a CRT text based monitor and lives in complete darkness and never, ever, ever, cleans their own surroundings.

Did they explain if Harrison Ford is a replicant or not in the new movie? Pls don't give me the book shit or the director's cut shit, I just want to know if he's a replicant or not in the new movie. I don't want to watch it.

nah. he said he wants to leave it open
im sure ridley hated that. that senile old cunt loves ruining everything with absolutes

Aren't fans of the original geek culture consumers aswell?

I mean, I haven't met anyone who "likes" the original and doesn't declare himself as a die hard fan or expert on comics, superhero flicks, star wars, star trek or/and lord of the rings

go back to Sup Forums with your meme catch phrase mr witness me. fr was one of the worst movies released in 2015

>geek culture
I don't know about that. I was under the impression they(blade runner 1) fans fell under the while fedoracore thing. IE "fight club, pulp fiction, idiocracy, the could go on!!"

first is a great b movie and a world we're unfamiliar with that leaves a lot the the imagination
second is a good action movie with great world building and great characters for the most part
third is a mess that still has an interesting world but took it too far
fury road is an impressive feat with a story that is literally just a car chase for over 2 hours with one of the main plot points being 'ah shit lets turn around'
i like them all to an extent, but i wouldnt be upset at all if fury road and beyond thunderdome didnt exist

>Aliens better than Alien
Point at him. Point at him and laugh.

daily reminder

>movie I like has great RT score
ABSOLUTE KINO BEST MOVE OF THE YEAR
>movie I don't like has great RT score
FFFUUCKING SHILLS AND PLEBS REEEEE
I mean, I'm not saying its gonna suck but every time it's like this

>Misunderstood when it first hit theaters...
Or maybe it's you doing the misunderstanding

2045's cover seems straight outta 2008 with that in-your-face orange/blue

I am cautiously optimistic about the movie but this is painfully true

All these faggots who haven't seen Ridley's masterpiece

Fan of the original here. i haven't cared about superheroes and star wars in like 10 years.

I love it. Is one of the first I have seen as a kid, did not even know who Scott was back then.

>wonder woman
>stunning visuals

>quebecois
>chad
either fly over state libcuck or shitskin detected

honestly the duellists--alien--blade runner is the best three-film run since kewbrick

>he doesn't like greyscale

It's open ended about Deckard, but several other major characters are explicitly declared to be replicants very early in the movie