Pol/ approved comics

What are Pol/ approved comics/stand ups? and what are Pol/s hated comics? I would have said Doug Stanhope but there is faggotry behind him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbdUnvBaEnk
youtube.com/watch?v=0r0JfnzATyc
youtube.com/watch?v=51i8Jxr_E-8
youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqcu06q5m5A
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=8m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did Louis CK even say to get the cuck thing going? I saw his TV show a few times and thought it was funny, and it wasn't very political.

Based kike ari shaffir

I will check these approved comics out later, doesn't have to be political, if they're a cuck, they're not approved.
Jack Dee Seems based but I would like to be redpilled.
Trevor Noah is an all out unfunny faggot.

Nick DiPaolo

Dennis Miller
He's the actual funny republican version of Bill Maher

Patrice O'Neal was funny as fuck and pretty redpilled

His shit on the Chinese is amazing youtube.com/watch?v=CbdUnvBaEnk

Bill Burr

Just saw him last night. Honestly the funniest man alive in my opinion

Yeah I think he's great but since his wife, he's ended up leaning more to her feminist bullshit or has toned down a bit.

Lewis Black.

Bill burr has turned to shit and showed his true colors. Just look at his vid on Kaepernick, hes a complete dumb ass when it comes to politics and race

He is basically left-wing now. Because of his wife's constant nagging he has cookie cutter left-wing opinions about shit like immigration:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r0JfnzATyc

Greg Giraldo. You're welcome.

Yeah, but he's dead. You'll get the best of him if you buy the roasts on amazon.

Some joke about how white people are gonna get our asses kicked in the future for slavery and oppressing poor minorities. To thunderous applause

Hrmm, I wonder...

youtube.com/watch?v=51i8Jxr_E-8

youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ

>WHITE PEOPLE SUCK LMAO

He also hates Trump.

Midlife Vices faggot.

Norm Macdonald
youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY

Colin Quinn
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqcu06q5m5A

He isn't wrong though..

>white comedian makes joke about his race
>cuck
>black comedian makes joke about his race
>redpilled

>being white is awesome and the best thing that could ever happen to you

This is being a cuck?

Nah, those blacks should be considered cucks, too. At least I'd feel that way if I was black.

Mike Ward

Did you two faggots just shut it off after 30 seconds of the first video? Watch them both, you retards.

Yeah, but the roasts are still better for giraldo.

I should have put Norm on my approved.

Watched the entire 1st video, and he's right. children don't have shit to say about bubblegum cough medicine.

Apples and oranges desu.

>we're going to pay hard for this shit
I'll take "things cucks say" for $200, Alex.

>making jokes about yourself makes you a cuck

Dear god do you even understand how standup comedy works?

He implied that poor people that aren't white are dying in the street while our white American privilege affords us medicine or some shit. Does that retard not travel around the world?

Also:

>muh slavery meme
>muh blacks haven't got it together yet they need mo gibs and mo time
>they have more of a right to bitch then whites ever will

>etc etc etc

Are you all lefty faggots?

Luis J Gomez, Dave Smith, Joe Matarese, Geno Bisconte, Aaron Berg, Anthony Cumia, Daniel "Bobo" Kurlan

>What is a joke

That's a bit too ethnic sounding of a lineup for me Jose.

Hello fellow compoundmedia subscriber.

>BLM
>white cop executions
>Obama
>Muslim conquest of Europe
>America heading to 50% white

So... how is he wrong? Are you just triggered by people joking about it?

He's serious about his views but just delivering them in a "humorous" manner, though. I should have reversed the order of the videos because if you watch that skit first and then his rant about how bad blacks have it in the USA after, it puts his cuckoldry into context better. But since you are all 18 year old kids with ADHD, 95% of you won't make it past the comment about bubblegum cough syrup 30 seconds into the first video before you shut it off.

Saaaam Sam Sam MOtherfuckin Hyyyyyde

The thing with Maher is... at least he doesn't suck Muhammed's cock like every other liberal and cuckservative

Blacks do have it bad in a lot of ways. Just because there are probably significant racial differences doesn't mean its suddenly awesome to be black in America, it's still shit even if liberals are wrong about why.

He's on TV, you have no idea wtf his actual views are. That's what comedians do, they joke about shit that happens on the news because the normal person watches it every day.

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

I hate Nick cannon. It's not because of his race, it's because he is incredibly obnoxious.

It is awesome to be black in the USA. The big black cock meme is a real thing and a lot of women do look at them as more manly than the average white guy due to 20+ years of Hollywood creating black/white buddy films about the corny white guy getting clowned on by his alpha black friend. Sure, the "jungle fever" is usually a phase women grow out of, but it's probably nice while it lasts.

Also, blacks are considered to be hipper than whites due to rap permeating our popular culture now (Jews). I wish I was born black--I'd have all sorts of white women to fuck, get into university easier, and have an easier time netting a job than a white guy would (assuming no criminal background, etc).

bo burnham is an autistic cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

WHAT A JERK

>I wish I was born black

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS WISHING YOU WERE BLACK

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=8m1s
HE'S AN ARAB