Stopped watching this drivel years ago

Stopped watching this drivel years ago.

You should too user.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/29/the-disturbing-truth-about-college-football-and-rape/
motherjones.com/media/2013/12/college-football-sexual-assualt-jameis-winston
nypost.com/2016/02/01/inside-baylors-horrifying-apathy-to-rampant-football-rapists/
baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/elliott_tevin00.html
sayanythingblog.com/entry/the-nfl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Football liberty drone-strike nascar obongo freedom McDonald's fireworks NFL?

Translation for non-Americans

Why do you boycott the NFL?

Never liked it even as a kid.

Think of something more productive for your time user. Life is finite and there will always be a game of niggerball on TV

Watching NFL

Cons: unhealthy negro worship, often leads to heavy drinking, often leads to consuming unhealthy food, makes one dumber (watching a three hour televised game could be three hours of reading instead), leads to more time in front of the TV, generates more money for the (((advertisement industry))), distracts one from more pressing issues and higher concerns.

Pros: Coworkers are less likely to call you a fag.

Seems pretty straightforward, goys. Stop watching the sportsball.

BRAVO OP WE NEED MORE STRONG FEMINIST ALLIES LIKE YOU TO HELP BRING MORE WOMEN IN THE LEAGUE SMASH THE PATRIARCHY WE CAN DO IT BOYCOTT THE NFL PLAYING IN THE NFL IS A BASIC WOMAN RIGHT

Baseball is an objectively friendlier, better sport.

And you faggots should stop watching anime and blacked.com .

Did years ago. Switched to hockey.

msnbc with footballs

Sports is the ultimate blue pill

Being a good goy helping out both rich jew owners and nigger players at the same time

How cucked can you be?

I stopped. No interest in watching that nigga shit

Haven't watched fagball in years. Now that they refuse to require their employees to respect the customer, I'm not going to start.

Who here ready for the niggers to refuse to stand for the pledge tomorrow?

sportsball games are adult babysitters. sit your ass down on the couch with your Doritos and watch Bud Light commercials like a goodnlittle consumerist who's only getting fatter and not growing his mind at all. fuck niggers.

If you're triggered over someone not standing for the anthem, you have no life and is equal to a femininist.

>tfw /MLB-HOC/
>tfw no offseason

>feeding the kikes
>not watching sports

pick one you insufferable fucking faggots, if you need such a reason to grind up on other men just be gay, its 2016

1 dimensional thinker or ctr shill. very likely both.

Yes.

It definitely contains (((globalist))) propaganda, but so long as you're aware of it and don't let it affect you, it's harmless entertainment

Besides, this is finally the year based Rivers gets his ring

I used to feel like I had to watch it. I even played when I was in high school. But eventually I stopped feeling anything for it. I look at the fans and all they talk about is the team. These people don't talk about the city or anything else. I am tired of hearing about "did you catch the game?". Also the whole image of the stereotypical football fan is embarrassing, they are basically neckbeards that don't play video games. Then there is the corporate shilling, every game and player is there to sell you something. Football sucks

>mfw he only gets a ring after they move to LA

I fucking hate how people will bandwagon football teams from the other side of the country they have no connection to.

People will bitch at a bar and want to watch a random Jags-Bucs game than a dodgers giants pennant race in California

tfw the rams are home

>2016
>Not enjoying Mandingo Chess

Well, duh. Americans only watch pigtackleball because we have some ineffable need to exert our overwhelming masculinity. Pic related is simply the best competitive sport, though I miss Pride. Fucking soccer kicks, ooh.

I never watched sports. I don't see the point unless you genuinely love the game.

College football is where it is at. Honestly though, I do find it all rather boring.

Haven't watched pro sports since the late 90's.

Bunch of over-payed faggots.

>spongebob meme
>the fucking national anthem
Kill yourself

Just watch it while you're exercising. Gives you something to banter with the normalfags about before you start unleashing truthbombs.

kek

>College football is where it is at.

I really used to think this too.
Until I realized that colleges are throwing money at sports program to the detriment of real education. Giving scholarships to people that that don't deserve them and throwing open the doors of their campuses to rapist pre-maddonas that don't really give a damn about an education ... just making it to the pros.
Just another distraction from things that really matter.

>The disturbing truth about college football and rape
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/29/the-disturbing-truth-about-college-football-and-rape/

>40 Years of College Football's Sexual-Assault Problem
motherjones.com/media/2013/12/college-football-sexual-assualt-jameis-winston

>Inside Baylor’s horrifying apathy to rampant football rapists
nypost.com/2016/02/01/inside-baylors-horrifying-apathy-to-rampant-football-rapists/

I like football. Coaching strategies, superstar athletes, brutal violence, lots of drama depending on the game. Plus it's a distraction from how shitty the rest of life is for a few hours.

Baylor is so proud of this prison inmate they still have him on their website!

baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/elliott_tevin00.html

>A young woman identified as Tanya was one of five women who reported to police she was raped or assaulted by Elliott in incidents over a three-year span from October 2009 to April 2012. She was raped repeatedly by Elliott in the mud outside a house party when she was a Baylor freshman. She says she approached campus police, the student health center and an academic services group for assistance.

>“They didn’t just not respond; they responded by turning me away and telling me that it was not possible for me to receive help from them,” Tanya told ESPN.

>A sixth woman, identified as Kim, confided she had been raped by Elliott to Baylor’s chief judicial officer, Bethany McCraw, who reportedly told her Briles was aware of multiple claims against Elliott and discouraged her from pursuing a restraining order.

>mfw a bunch of pale, slouching, slack-jawed, pot-bellied office-monkeys unironically insist that watching sportsball makes them more manly

Sportscucks baffle me. They really do.

The arrest rate of NFL and NBA leagues is over 20x the arrest rate of the NHL, and over 4 times the arrest rate of MLB.

sayanythingblog.com/entry/the-nfl/

The average annual NFL salary is 1.9m USD
The median annual NFL salary is 770,000 USD

Therefore, the arrest rate of NFL players is also considerably higher than other men in same wealth brackets as NFL players.

The NFL seems to celebrate and perpetuate gang/thug culture.

Senpai, I play canadian University Football(inb4 its not american NCAA) I know that. But holy fuck the sports culture and worship these people on the team and university do is terrible.

>You should too user.
no

>having that big a hate boner for sports

>this is finally the year based Rivers gets his ring

chorgers will be lucky to even get the wildcard

>watching spics imported from central america make millions for hitting a small ball and running a couple yards at a time
No.

WHO'S GOING TO STOP US? PEYPEY RETIRED! AH HAHAHA

the bunco's defense that gave $cam a hard time
the chefs
even the raidurrs will steal a game from you

get fucked. pro football is great, puss

>pro football is great

a 60 minute game turned into four hours of commercials while your flabby ass gets fatter as you watch overpaid niggers in tight pants
play grab ass with each other

you're an idiot and a cuck

it's called RedZone channel, dumbfuck

That's why you buy Sunday Ticket and can switch to a different game when there are commercials, u silly goy.

>avoid the commercials because they are jewish brainwashing!

the NFL tries to elevate animalistic black gangsters to the status of hero. It says that it is normal for society to pay them millions of shekels and to celebrate their every move, even though they are degenerate

the players that get the most attention have gang tattoos, degenerate headscarves, ridiculous names, and went to "college" even though they are functionally illiterate.

Of course, the TV always tries to show beautiful white NFL wives, even though 75% of NFL players are black...

>mfw when the NFL is literally the most jewish thing on TV, and you are worried about the commercials

aw, poor wittle nationalist has hurt feewings?

Stick to college ball m8s. NFL is boring and more commercial than action

>Black people causing each other life-ending brain damage on a weekly basis
>not Sup Forums approved