Show me a more iconic piece of clothing

show me a more iconic piece of clothing.

the one I'm wearing right now

thats literally ripped off from bruce lee
>tarantino hack tricks does not count

JLo's dress

Irrelevant because it is more iconic

I remember when everyone wore those

Holy fucking shit, never noticed this until now. This explains a lot.

What a hack.

>irrelevant
>tarantinos success on this iconic design was inspired by a more superior iconic design
if the former didn`t exist the latter wouldn`t have had a chance
therefore bruce lee < beatrix kiddo

>hack
Homage user

He based if off of bruce lee

How could Bruce Lee pull off this ridiculous outfit but anyone else looks retarded wearing it?

>without sharpened sticks we wouldn't have nuclear missiles therefore sharpened sticks > ICBMs
This is like how people think the defunct out of Africa theory proves Africans are better because they were around first, being first doesn't mean shit if someone new does it better

Brando literally invented the wifebeater

Fair and valid point. I still find Tarantino to be heavily overrated though.

A lot of people are still wearing 501s and 505s

OP asked for "more iconic", not more influential.
More people know it from the bride

someone new doing better woudn`t mean shit if someone didnt start it first
do you think people would have survived to make ICBMS if the primordial humans didn`t figure out to invent sharpened sticks
of course fucking not because all of humanity would have died out from starvation or being eaten by some sybertooth tiger or sat on by mamoths

Poncho

Vader suit

The Tyler Durden red jacket

princess leia jabba the hut

inb4 weeb or Sup Forums , i'm neither.

Literally everything Tarantino does is take stuff whole cloth from other movies, mimic them exactly, and then add some shitty foot fetish bullshit. And then he calls it a "homage"

Back to Sup Forums, weeb.

> Yes. A movie that came out a year ago is one of the most iconic in cinema history.

Drive is ten years old, user.

>oldest = most iconic
Got it.

His constume was only cool in the first movie. In Reloaded, he's wearing that shit-tier Mao Zedong getup

>out of Africa theory
>defunct

Good to know we have an evolutionary biologist in today's thread. Care to tell me what the most widely accepted theory is now?

You've never been to Texas, have you

this

This is objectively the most iconic, throughout the millennia.

Are you implying people don't wear jeans?

Only thing iconic there is Nice Guy Eddie's 90s windbreaker.

What do I win?

BRAAAP?

For virgin losers on a Japanese image board.

Thank you for posting the correct answer, it saves me the hassle.

IT'S A HOMAGE GUYS

Man this space age silver screen spandex silliness is just another example of movie magic gone wrong isn't it? If you wore this slick little chinaman's leotard in the ash reality face has forced us to inhabit, you'd be laughed at more than a spastic in a wheelchair trying to navigate particularly rocky terrain. And don't even get me started on the genital situation.

Imagine the ballsweat. Your old John Thomas and the Percy Twins would be cramped up against the slick leather hard enough to get that dull ache in your balls that feels like you've got reflux in your baby batter mixing vats that you used to only get after tennis practice went badly wrong or a long bike ride but you now get 24/7 after one backdoor quicky with a girl who hadn't enema'd her sinhole well enough. I mean I'm just thinking of all us die hard commandos. And being a buzzcut and stubble man upstairs I like the same on my old dowsing rod, so the regrowth would chafe and stick and pop like a motherfucker. Blatantly impractical.

blatant kill bill ripoff

The fact that some people would say this unironically really activates my almonds.

look at this fag and all his belt. which final fantasy is this from?

ive always wondered about this...why would she even walk over those grates while wearing heels?

This is superior because it's also motorcycle gear.

oh my god, i need to see this on an actual woman now

Or really, anything from the original trilogy.

>hack tricks
kill bill was a love letter to bruce lee/sonny chiba era schlocky kung fu and samurai flicks. god, Sup Forums, your ignorance knows no fucking bounds.

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum

It's true. He rocked that shit.

I've really gotta thank The Matrix for inspiring a fuck-ton of references in Catholic churches after it came out

this is obviously the correct answer. everyone on the fucking planet knows Vader, any where any age. a lot of people wouldn't know that Bruce Lee outfit and just think it's some gay Asian fashion trend.

Not everyone has watched Star Trek

kill bill a was rip off of lady snowblood

Psssh... easy mode thread. Nothing is more iconic than this outfit. Batman may come close.

>star wars nerds actually believe this

what's that jacket brand?

easy

how do you pronounce homage?

ho-majg?
o-mahj?
ha-mahj?
ho-mage?
home-ij?
etc.

2nd one

Homie-G