Hey, guys. Just a reminder

You can't refute this.

S

in reference to what though?

Overall. Talent, contribution to the world, and the amount that they have kicked Britain's ass.

>reddit

RIght. Israel kicks GB's ass as much as the retarded Brit exchange student in secondary did yours.
Saged and reported.

In that case I am kind of surprised that leafs are that high in the tiers then.

SHART

Most leafs are okay but you guys are kinda pussies.

Canada did fuck all.

Because dude weed right?

If you pay more than 1% tax and don't have the right to own rifles and pistols you're not worth living in.

we invented poutine and hockey though

If this is a food chart, I would move mexico a bit higher.

The Brits were such pussies you guys lost to both a bunch of Dutch farmers in Africa as well as street-shitting Indians.

Canada has had good artists and scientists and has set an example of how to act towards other countries, which is almost not at all.

>Ruled India for 300 years
>Defeated the Boers twice
No

>bragging over ruling India

The earliest written description of hockey was in England.

>not sure if tab meme, or unironic redditor

Well i guess that only leaves us with poutine, and I don't even like poutine. Fucking reeeeeeee.

nigger

Why americans make these shitty threads every day?

What is up with that fucked Union Jack

Fuck off burger British is the best imperialist ever than youll ever be. Americans are never good in colonializing (see philippines, now a shithole and vietnam, also a shithole, and iraq, a shithole after US leave and afghanistan, US leaves a shithole behind them). British are kind and noble imperials and I would love to come under their rule again. Britannia rule the waves, God Save the Queen!

Nice flag, wonder who could have given it to you :^)

You can't refute this

And as we all know the Brits control India and Rhodesia to this very day!

Not an argument
Brits gave us independence willingly and was good to the people. You Yanks leave destruction and chaos in your wake. Have fun sucking Jewish dick all day

>god tier
>france
ur gunna have pick to one faygo

60%

Good tier

Feels good.

>germany and canada not shit tier
get the fuck out