This piece of shit will never be seriously discussed again

>this piece of shit will never be seriously discussed again
feels fucking good, man

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now we need to take care of dr who, the reality show cancer and game of thrones assuming they make spin offs which will keep the cancer here

I don't know why you're trying to force this meme but I appreciate your autism.

:p

:p

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

:o

:o

O_o

O_o

Kino.

Is it really necessary though to have five different simpsons threads up at the same time

Tomorrow a new episode airs, why don't you discuss that? :^)

That's what they were saying about Sneed though.

>formerly Lechucks
It's the same meme actually.

O MY FORCED MEME

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

kys underaged b& reddit sneedposter piece of shit

Former LEchucks.

x_x

GROG's Hog and Log
Formerely Bog's

I've taken everything from you.