Tfw you are a huge ameriboo

>tfw you are a huge ameriboo
>tfw you know every american state and their capitals
>tfw you know the location of every american river and mountain range
>tfw you could talk about american history for hours
>tfw you will never be able to emmigrate to USA because they would rather have illiterate africans and indians
Thanks Lyndon B. Johnson

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-29287504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you will never be able to emmigrate to USA because they would rather have illiterate africans and indians

Apparently you don't know that much about us. Because we don't actually take many refugees in at all. The only problem with immigration we have is Mexicans. The real reason you can't immigrate here is because you have no skills to offer and your passport is worthless? This isn't back when you could just hop on a boat and come here, we've got plenty of people here now as it is, we don't need a Pole coming here and living off government welfare because no one wants to hire you.

Excellent post fellow patriot.

Flattering, but we already have enough plumbers.

Make Poland Great Again with your knowledge of the greatest land.

You'd like Wisconsin, plenty of polish people there, plus the midwest in general is comfy.

>africans and indians
>actually take many refugees in at all
First off, you already have Africans, second, you are taking in a substantial amount of Indians.

Neither are refugees.

I appreciate the sentiment but you are better off in your own country, polski. If you get the chance you should definitely visit though.

Hopefully we will start encouraging European immigration to get our White population numbers up up up!

BC America is a multiculti wasteland you're more than welcome at this rate.

t. American

We're a sinking ship desu. The demographics are irreversible. I appreciate the solidarity, but Poland will provide a better future for whites.

Yeah it's fucked, I wish we could open up immigration from EE

We want you to come here and be American, bro. Poles integrate very well.

Those indians provide cheap IT and gas station management

We take 1.3 million LEGAL immigrants every year. 60% of them are "family reunions" and 90% of them are from the Third World.

We need every white immigrant we can get.

Do you really want Euorpeans coming here and making us like Europe?

We can't properly vet all of them, and tons of pozzed Euro style leftists would make it in.

We're gonna collapse soon and I wish we could give people like you citizenship.

One positive effect of gay marriage being accepted is that we can potentially use it to give citizenship in the future. This scam is already happening in the UK:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-29287504

I wonder if it's been done here yet. I'd put my money on rich Chinese doing it here first, though.

It does still feel pretty gay though.

Polishbro, if you can pay for school over here, you should. I'm Polish American and don't speak a lick of Polish, but I have family there in Łapy.

Would you consider gay marriage on a Sup Forumsack?

It's called immigration. OUR society is based on equality, Canuck. I don't give a fuck what your Canadian overlords are selling you.

Where are you getting those numbers from?

Yeah most Indians are pretty chill actually. No one has a problem with them because they're smart enough and and generally pretty conservative.

Why would you even want to emigrate to the US? Their media and government are filled with jews. Their culture is getting more degenerate every day with niggerification of everything plus where do you think all the imaginary genders and shit originated from? Their females are literally shit tier.
>pic related

Just stop and think. The US isn't what it used to be. The clock ran out about 50 years ago.