Is Hannity OK?

He seems upset.

He's just really missing Colmes :^(

If you've paid any attention to Hannity at all, you'd know that nothing pisses him off more than never trump people.

It always riles him up, when people that shit

>Colmes :
Nobody misses that human cesspool

What the fuck is NRO?
Besides that he is justified in getting angry.
At the end of the day, if you are truly a Republican, you have to endorse trump.
Hillary is the embodiment of the liberal agenda.

I've noticed NRO has become more accepting of Trump now. Just look at the frontpage right now.

All the neocons have been shitting on Hannity for months now. They consider him a traitor. He's probably a little upset by it, sure. Nobody wants to get trashed by people they once considered friends.

But good for Hannity for sticking by Trump despite the peer pressure.

Am I supposed to know who Rich Lowry is? Because I don't.

if you're going to claim to be aware of the full situation, you would know what that is.

kek

After so many years of being a good little neocon toady Hannity has been force fed the red pill and won't be going back.

He writes like a shitposting gook

I miss colmes. I don't like him or his opinion 90% of the time but hannity is so unbelievably dry and boring. Beyond predictable and dull without him.

writer for NRO (cuckservative magazine for globalists and neocons)

They're pissing themselves because they're about to lose the Supreme Court for the next couple decades.

National rifle organization

For some reason older people tend to struggle to write online.

Colmes was a strawman personified.

When Hannity gets pissed he'll tweet at said person like 50 times. Definitely /our guy/ when it comes to Fox.

Either that or he's a drunk fucking irishman.

He's a secret tough softie

Well, he was a drywaller back in the day. They drink almost as much as us painters.

Fucking hell what is this boomerspeak?

NRO = National Review Online

Neocon cuckservative Jewish magazine.