What to expect out of the Last Jedi

I have not seen it but from those who have, they have reported that this movie is very different from Abrams' the Force Awakens and there is heaps more politics discussed between the First Order and Resistance.

So if you hated how Abrams directed Force Awakens, you very much will like this film; although of course if you are not a fan of Rey, you may continue to still dislike the way they handle her character but expect a "Prequel paced vibe" from this film considering Rian Johnson is a fan of the prequels.

Say what you will about the prequels but I am sure we can all agree that TFA was lacking in politics. Do we forget how well Knights of the Old Republic did and that had lots of politics. The original cut of The Force Awakens was about 3 hours though and yes it DID have tons of politics and discussions about what has been happening during the 30 years after Episode 6 BUT JJ for some reason decided to cut out all those scenes out.

WHAT TRULY makes me afraid is Episode 9 because Disney demanded that Abrams come back to direct AND re-write the Episode 9 script. I am hoping he doesn't make it a "safe" and "happy" ending and actually surprises us.

The Running time for The Last Jedi is reported to be approxx 150 minutes.

>So if you hated how Abrams directed Force Awakens, you very much will like this film
hi disney, fuck off

>if you are not a fan of Rey
Why the fuck would I be a fan of Rey? What does she bring to the franchise besides another vagina? The movie itself would've been better if it removed her and focused more on Finn's time in the First Order.

>I have not seen it

the movie that isn't out til christmas, really?

don't fucking trust those other Sup Forums threads from the last days they were all bogus!

>Rian Johnson is a fan of the prequels
suddenly my expectations for this movie are sky high

Its so hypocritical that Disney shames anything involving the extended universe, but arent above stealing the plot from Dark Forces to use for Rogue One.

TFA is just Star Wars on training wheels for retarded boomers and the XD "im such a nerd watching star warz" crowd

>I am hoping he doesn't make it a "safe" and "happy" ending and actually surprises us.
Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.
Episode 8 will be the best one out of the trilogy.

More shitty rehash with an uninspired nostalgia bait story, complete with boring character and Maray Sue along with kylo edge and burnt up guy. I'm excited more for the shills mental gymnastic defending this abortion like op than the actual film itself.

Visually it looked as bad as TFA from the trailer. The story seems to be a dumbed down rehash of ESB that have these new subpar characters instead. Snoke is a transgender who has AIDS, Mary Sue will be yass queening again and Luke represent toxic masculinity, therefore he has to be neutered.

>asking Sup Forums's opinion on major movies

I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.

if you think in buzzwords like this irl then you have a legitimate mental illness.

buzzwords are extremely effective to describe dogshit like nu-wars

hes totally right fuck off shill

Why didn't they cast a cute girl as Rey?

>heaps more politics
great

fuck you user

you will unleash my rey folder

Fuck you

It's bullshit. Mark Hamill was a prince. This bitch is fugly. She doesn't deserve to lead Star Wars.

oi boypussed duh charactah dev'ment

uhhhhhh