What does pol think about abortion?

>More black babies aborted than delivered in NYC

politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/nov/25/cynthia-meyer/cynthia-meyer-says-more-black-babies-are-aborted-n/

Still murder

>Pepe's hands are human in that picture
WHAT A FUCK UP! REEEEEEEE!

>stop doing things with your body that I don't like

I think it's one of the few rights women actually need.

i think its great.

oh boo hoo

Question, if YOU love niggers so much why are you here with us?

Go be with your favorite pets

Good for non-whites, bad for whites (unless there's an extraordinary circumstance)

Love it. Christ can you imagine how many niglets would be running around without it? Plus a lot of places will tube tie their frequent fliers (my mom told me they did this regularly).

>this shitty argument again

woman spotted

Pedos should be give the opportunity to adopt babies that are about to be aborted
They might not get the best childhood but at least they would get one

>need
Unless it's a rape, incest, or the baby has something seriously wrong with it, why do you NEED to abort it?

This, we just gotta get beaners hooked on the abortion train

If you're against building free abortion clinics in inner-city neighbourhoods, you're anti-white.

It's black.

we already coved rape

Yep. Niggers are only about 15% of the population cause of that

I was raised in a far left feminist house and it was finding out the truthful facts about abortion, and so so many other issues, that lead me to take the red pill.

If blacks make up the majority of abortions, with whites in second to last place ahead of Asians, then perhaps it isn't that bad?

kek

I'm pro-choice. But only because it removes degenerates.

hehhhhhhh

Abortion is the white man's last line of defense against the nigger hordes. God help us if they finally all realize it's how we keep their population under control.

>your rights end where my feelings begin

>Letting women decide who live and who dies
Yeah, good idea...

About blacks its pretty irrelevant, they would be left to die If they born anyways

>abortion is a right

So, okay, maybe I'm not living in the same reality as other humans, but if you just pull out and bust your nut on your girl instead of inside her, there's almost no chance they'll get pregnant. This shit is NOT HARD.

t. fucked girls hundreds of times NO PILL NO CONDOM and you just come on the back/stomach/face/tits and surprise surprise they never get pregnant.

You're using memes as arguments.

Not very intelligent

This.

People should deal with responsability

Not an argument, please explain to me why, unless under specific circumstances, killing a child is better than just using birth control in the first place

Any man who is against it has never enjoyed unprotected recreational sex with a woman.

Sex tourist detected
8 year olds cant get pregnant so why are you worried?

Maybe we can open more clinics in black areas and put wing zones and cash advances next to em. Or rim shops.

>If blacks make up the majority of abortions, with whites in second to last place ahead of Asians, then perhaps it isn't that bad?
Well no it still is bad because

A. There are still loads of white being aborted in America
B. Every Western country EXCEPT for America has mostly whites being aborted.
C. Abortion just enables irresonsible sexual behaviour, in the same way welfare enables irresponisble spending habits and laziness.

I hope the crazies who want legal abortions even at 8 and a half months get more and more exposure. The only way the people in favor of baby killing will ever recognize their own monstrous behavior is when the larger babies are labelled as non-human "fetuses" too.

The "my body my choice" argument will not seem so innocent when it's used to kill a baby minutes before delivery.

Because its a fucking niglet

C isn't even close.

Do airbags enable dangerous driving?

Morality aside, late term shit is super brutal

Its a huge issue in medical ethics. Even if they don't ban it (which is never going to happen - in America anyways) they should really push to ban the late term, skull crushing unless the mothers life is in danger

Without abortion the entire country would have the demographics of Mississippi.

You'd think the liberals would love more black people and the conservatives would love abortion for this reason.

I think they did ban it in like 2003 except for a handful of extreme medical reasons. I could be wrong except I have a weird memory of it. While it still happens it's only done under very rare circumstances...kind of like it's always been.

Only if it's from rape, baby is severely deformed or the pregnancy is endangering the mother's life.

jejs

If you are against abortion you are pro 30% of the population being niggers and need to get the fuck off this board

Yes.
People that survive bad decisions will continue to make bad decisions.

>B. Every Western country EXCEPT for America has mostly whites being aborted.

>implying there are other nations worth attempting to save from the clutches of cucked liberalism and eventual mudslime/shitskin domination

jejeries

>More black babies aborted than delivered in NYC
>not-jokingly justifying baby murder because the race of the baby

It's the one argument that I see on pol that convinces me there are some real psychopaths on here.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying nigger population control

Its necessary for multiple reasons
Chiefly being that it keeps mongs from growing as a demographic, second biggest is population control

>black abortion
fine
>mexican abortion
nonexistent
>Asian abortion
fucking necessity
>white abortion
a crime against humanity

>Aussie abortion
they ought to make it a holidy

>Feelings
No, fuck anyone who is so flippant about something as getting knocked up and can't take a morning after pill
They deserve to be forced to have that kid and living with their mistake

>paying a private entity to do preform a procedure to your body, which is your property

yeah its a right shit head

The baby isn't your body, it's the baby's body

I guess it's where you draw the line

Recognizing blacks cause a majority of violent crime.
Recognizing black culture is a huge problem
Recognizing America would be better without them
Wishing they were all gone
Wishing they were no longer reproducing
Allowing/encouraging sterotyping
Siding with police when some black criminal gets killed
--------the line--------
Justifying the murder of any black person, regardless of criminal or not
Justifying the murder of any black baby

bible thumper here, all life is sacred am i right

Take it up with libfags, they are the ones who push for nigger population control. They just champion it as muh women's rights. Sup Forums isn't the reason abortion is legal.

The less nigger babies our taxes have to pay for the better.

>being a defeatist
A FUCKING LEAF

>niggers
-----the line-----
>human beings
Ftfy

Anyone who is pro-life here is a partisan idiot who adopts all facets of the right wing, instead of picking and choosing the issues from both sides. There is no benefit for us as a civilization to outlaw abortion. It gets rid of downies, minorities, and children who will be ruined by a single mother.