Ok Sup Forums. I want you to admit that you're a closeted racist and a beta male sexist

Ok Sup Forums. I want you to admit that you're a closeted racist and a beta male sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/09/rick-and-morty-recap-season-3-episode-9-the-abcs-of-beth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u1WSs9B4H5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Rick and Morty and fuck reddit people

im openly racist

I'm not a racist but I am culturally intolerant as fuck. The correct culture is democratic, post monarchal, agnostic but with an ascetic focus on heakth and well being, physically and mentally. It's also British influenced, with less bigotry and more communal spirit than we currently have. It's fine to be brown if you live like this, but keep your shitflinging pre-agricultural sun worshiping nonsense and that's all you'll be. A nonsense merchant who smells of poop selling subshaped trinkets to other shit for brains who are covered in more shit and poverty.

I don't think I'm a sexist either. I just treat women with as much resoect as everyone else gets. I think being honest enough not to lie to them is more than most men. I only want one thing out of them. Well, two things really. The warm pop when my foreskin restracts and my exposed glans simultaneously pushes through their resistance, causing them to inhale sharply at the sting that makes me feel alive. That and the feeling that's a mix between the real good orgasms I had to my imagination back before my parents got me a smartphone and the only computer was upstairs so it took a good twenty minutes of thinking about Izzy and Katie from my homeclass exploring each other's tight little bodies and avoiding leg cramps to pop off a five spurter that would hit me in the face at least once. That and feeling of waking up just during a bedwetting as a kid, before it got cold.

The thrusting in between is just busywork, I could take or leave it. I don't like it when women have cum a few times. They get dilated and queefy and your pubic mounds get so greasy that as they rub together it's as overstimulating as doing arts and crafts was in primary school.

I AM A PROUD WHITE MALE AND I AM NOT ASHAMED OF IT
FUCK OFF SJW'S
HOPE PUERTO RICO SINKS INTO THE OCEAN

Allthough... thinking about it, I don't even want really want the above from men. Well maybe a real trappish, twinky looking one with all the long hair and hormone tits you guys love posting so much. I couldn't tell if I'd go through with it until the old joystick was laid bare in front of me, but I probably would because I'm a backdoor man and I love going to chutney town and this is an honest to god excuse to avoid the sweaty clam.

Anyway, anyway, that's all speculation. The real point is this. Fuck me, I'm a regular feminist, aren't I?

kys, seriously

write more, seriously

After watching the episode and reading around 200 of these threads. I still don't understand.
>What action of Jerry was this line about?

>thought anons were just bluffing and were exagerating this scene
>watch it
>it actually has that scene

worst part is that this episode was written by a MAN
male writters literally worst than female writers
worst episode on the season

Did I ask for you fucking memoir nigger?

all this text, redit plz go

FUCK DRUMPF

>some people found this scene funny
>some people agree with her
>these people are here among us

None
Thats the joke I think

real talk, no memes or 'muh female writers' -
how exactly is jerry a beta male sexist?

Triggered. Every time someone says mean things about daddy God Emperor you get a shame erection, don't you? It's impressive. I have to say, I'm not a kink-shamer, but you sort of love public humiliation a bit too much.

Two words: white, male.

t. literal cuckold

Why would anyone be a 'closet' racist? Being a racist is fine and perfectly respectable. In fact, I find it odd when someone claims to be non racist - all I see is a weird lefty pedo.

I also punch comi's too. Especially female ones. They go down very well and usually wail for male support. It's always a good laugh.

his life

what was the racist part? What did Jerry do that was racist?

I'm not the Trump voter. Though I do admire their ability to take it from their rich strong bull after he lies to them and fucks them over. It's pretty damn hilarious.

Is Hillary locked up yet? Kek

t. literal reddit cuckold

Whelp the current climate is that all white makes are Inherently Racist as a natural aspect of being a white male.

So is there any point in hiding anything? The general populations is already 100% aware that you are a racist asshole by looking at you because of a condition outside of your control. You are born with it and cannot help it, so it is progressive society's position to simply accept that which will forever be outside of your control since you were born this way. You did not become racist, and no racist guy or church member "turned" you at a young age.

Indeed - 'born this way'

In the UK 18,500 kids got raped and sexually abuse because the police thought it would be 'racist' to look into it. If that is the standard of the non racist - looking the other way when brown people rape kids - then I am glad to call myself a racist.

Like I said, it is weird to be a non racist.

i'm not closeted about it. the white race is obviously the most superior. Just look at history.
And i'm an alpha male chauvanist.

I liked this show for the first two seasons but it feels like Harmon is just TRYING to get people to hate it now

I already said I wasn't the Trump voter. Though I do get big wood when I read T_D after some fresh cucking happens. Sometimes I stroke one out knowing how cucked they are.

Earlier he said something to the effect of he loves that she has three tits but it grosses him out that her head is super weird and shaped like an avacado
So apparently liking tits makes you a sexist, and disliking giant alien avacado heads makes you racist. Not sure which part make you a beta male.

>i'm not closeted about it. the white race is obviously the most superior. Just look at history.
>And i'm an alpha male chauvanist.

see

That's pretty pathetic user. You should try logging off the internet every one in a whole

I can't find IRL cucking at the level that T_D has. Gotta bust a nut somehow.

This. I thought Sup Forums was overblowing shit as usual.
What the fuck. I didn't even think people talk like that.

I don't like you

was that scene supposed to be feminist comedy?

If I apologise for voting for Trump right now and I let you all laugh at me will you please forgive me? I don't want to be ostracized or fired from my job and it's really giving me severe anxiety.

It's unintentionally a good example of why you should never ever apologize in modern society because people only use it as leverage to hurt you.

vulture.com/2017/09/rick-and-morty-recap-season-3-episode-9-the-abcs-of-beth.html

Sadly this show reached it's peak and either needs to fire all the writers or cancel

>Summer’s takedown of Jerry as a “beta-male sexist” is just fantastic.

>Beta sexist
I really hope this shit was satire. Otherwise writers have serious issues calling someone "sexist" and implying strict categorisation of males on "Alphas" and "Betas" in the same sentense.

Pick a thing ffs.

You can't be sexist to men fuckboi

the diversity hires really ruined this season.
There were only 2 good episodes, and I'm being generous

I'm not a closeted racist you nigger.

Exactly what I thought when I heard it. If this were season 1 or 2 I'd assume it was satire, but after all the shit we've seen and heard in and about season 3, I'm fairly certain it was actually supposed to be unironic.

Who are you quoting? Your other personality you bi-polar fruit cake?

>Claim someone is sexist
>Then proceed to use sexist categories that reinforces toxic masculinity.

This could have only come from a Roastie writer. No sane man has cognitive dissonance that severe.

they do when they're leftists

Lmao every other race is beginning to replace you

>HOPE PUERTO RICO SINKS INTO THE OCEAN
>believes islands are literally floating on top of water
You are the reason people think the right is retarded.

They only wrote beta male sexist because they were afraid to go as far as beta male cuck

>i enjoy browsing reddit
Go back.

I'm not racist, I just hate niggers

FUGGEN RAZIZD DDD:

to be fair I've seen people on both sides believe that.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1WSs9B4H5s

Beautiful. I want more

what's the problem with being sexist?

tl;dr

I am a racist, i'm not embarrassed by it. I wouldn't call myself a sexist but many would. I am a beta male but i've been steadily improving.

>this cognitive dissonance

just acknowledge race is real like every other race does