/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General : BasketGate Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
projectcensored.org/clinton-attacks-exxon-stops-donating-foundation/
infoweb.newsbank.com/resources/user/login
login.nwaonline.com/olive/archive/
youtube.com/watch?v=s147l6WsuoY
theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/242073
youtube.com/watch?v=6N4gNbo7vOk
nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/28-pages-saudi-arabia-september-11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=za0qvXR5Eog
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-sept11-saudi-obama-idUSKCN11F27N
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-congress-idUSKCN0ZV1W0
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf
theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=676
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck yer fast

Sorry, I haven't followed the latest on the emails. Is there a short summary somewhere? Is there now evidence she/the foundation paid Comey? Of course everyone suspected it but is there solid evidence now?

Also, can someone briefly describe the latest on the email situation. Were her previously deleted emails recovered somehow?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

Just found this to read now, thanks. This looks huge. Cannot wait for these debates, if she gets invited.

damn, nice

if she doesn't croak before then!

So where is all of this "new" stuff coming from? Were there more emails discovered? Or the FBI Clinton Foundation investigation? Why did that start anyway? Sorry I don't know much about this but I'm curious.

@Y1mHn4zi
>So where is all of this "new" stuff coming from?
Putin, we're all on his mailing list.

kek!!!!

well how new do you mean by new? the doc has a list of recent updates

About as new as they get. I'd appreciate a brief overview to read somewhere before digging into anything specific, like a description of the situation/timeline overall.

oh no don't tell him about our secret ties to russia!!

nice!

@88373761
> like a description of the situation/timeline overall.
not what we do here faggot. What you're asking for is time-consuming.
Read the doc or get the fuck back to plebbit

BASED!

ughhhh does this mean I should make videos tonight?

Sent out some mail, hoping you guys got it.

KEK, what? I'm hostile too sometimes

>Canada

Great, I already know about the email situation. Just checking the record to see how Sup Forumstards handle regular Joe's looking for easy information that would swing their vote from Hillary to Trump. Glad to know they won't lift a finger to do so. :)

huehuehue

yes we barely lift a finger, putting in 16 hour days

hahahahah fuck ctr so bad

Not a discussion thread, make a meme, search for interesting articles, or kys

>checking the record

hueheuheuheuhehe bahahahhaha

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>checking the record
lmaoooooooooooooooo

Like starting from the beginning? Or do you know the Clinton story but not the most recent stuff?

Record:
Not Checked:
Checked: X

literally looking at posters around the room for wording

huehueheuheuhe

Kek see my post above. Just wanted to demonstrate why Canadians are the worst posters once again.

OY VEY
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING
AND GIVE ME A RECAP GOYIM

it's like they're fucking 6 years old... fucking normies so slow.....

Guys I've been doing some research, and I came across some things.

First, I've heard of Project Censored before but forgot all about it. I'm reading Clinton articles. The website might have info that you all might find useful: projectcensored.org/clinton-attacks-exxon-stops-donating-foundation/

I don't have access, but inside these two sites is a wealth of information that could help us greatly:
infoweb.newsbank.com/resources/user/login
login.nwaonline.com/olive/archive/

If anyone knows how to get in, please contact OG's offsite and carefully access these two sites.

Still working on Red Pill material. Not making as much progress as I'd like.

#NeverHillary

right on man, don't stop!!

high speed judaism!

actually a real cartoon from Jewsrael's biggest newspaper, shooped the merchant in tho, obv

Thanks mane! It's going to be a late night :)

Back to the grind. I'll try to keep eyes on the bread and bump when needing to.

#NeverHillary

kike kek

nice

can somebody good at pictures make a wheel of corurption diagram?

money goes out from lockheed to comey and the clintons

contracts go from clintons to lockheed

comey pays for his brother's mortgage

comey #2's company gives clintons a nice "independent" audit

dunno about cramming hsbc in there or giving it it's own wheel diagram

yo, 15th anniv of 9/11 - so 911 memes are in demand rn and it's trending hard

9/11 is Sunday. Expect plenty of trending topics related to it.

The reason why I mention this occasion is the perfect timing to spread information about the Saudi's funding the 9/11 terrorists, and Hillary getting donations from Saudi Arabia. Hillary has even called Saudi Arabia a cash machine for terrorist.

I will provide templates/examples that you can post in the comments section on popular Facebook news pages. The templates will provide accurate information and an appearance designed for maximum exposure. Facebook does not allow posting of pictures in comments of these pages, but YouTube videos and news article URL's work fine.

Here are the most popular Facebook news pages to comment in:

*Liberal Pages (in the millions): CNN (12.8), Hillary Clinton (5.8), NBC News (7.8), ABC News (8.9), New York Times (11.8), Bernie Sanders (4.4), Washington Post (4.5), LA Times (2.3), PBS (2.8), Huffington Post (8.1), Vice (5.6), NPR (5.1)

*Alternative/3rd Party Pages (in the millions): Gary Johnson (1.4), Jill Stein (0.5), Occupy Democrats (3.7), Democracy Now (0.9), Al Jazeera English (7.9), RT (3.6), The Guardian (6.3), BBC News (32.9)

*Conservative Pages (in the millions): Donald Trump (10.6), Fox News (13.2), Conservative Daily (7.7), Wall Street Journal (4.9), New York Post (3.08), Breitbart (2.3), Daily Caller (2.7), Republican National Committee (2.0), Drudge Report (1.0), Rush Limbaugh (2.1), Judicial Watch (2.8)

#NeverHillary

Associated Press: House Passes 9/11 Bill, Obama Veto Threat Looms - youtube.com/watch?v=s147l6WsuoY

“Saudi Arabia is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba – but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money, according to Hillary Clinton.

"More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups," says a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state. Her memo urged US diplomats to redouble their efforts to stop Gulf money reaching extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide," she said.”

theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/242073

---------------------

CNN: Congress releases '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties - youtube.com/watch?v=6N4gNbo7vOk

“The long-classified document detailing possible connections between the government of Saudi Arabia and the Sept. 11 terrorist plot released on Friday is a wide-ranging catalog of meetings and suspicious coincidences.

It details contacts between Saudi officials and some of the Sept. 11 hijackers, checks from Saudi royals to operatives in contact with the hijackers and the discovery of a telephone number in a Qaeda militant’s phone book that was traced to a corporation managing an Aspen, Colo., home of Prince Bandar bin Sultan, then the Saudi ambassador to Washington.”

#NeverHillary

nice!

good call!

Democracy Now: Glenn Greenwald: Why Are Saudis Donating Millions to Clinton Foundation? - youtube.com/watch?v=za0qvXR5Eog

“The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.

Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. (Donations are typically reported in broad ranges, not specific amounts.) At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, which was co-founded by a Saudi prince.”

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

-

US Embassy Cables: Hillary Clinton says Saudi Arabia 'a critical source of terrorist funding': theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/242073

“Saudi Arabia is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba – but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money, according to Hillary Clinton.

"More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups," says a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state. Her memo urged US diplomats to redouble their efforts to stop Gulf money reaching extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide," she said.”

Obama Would Veto Bill Allowing 9/11 Families to Sue Saudis: reuters.com/article/us-usa-sept11-saudi-obama-idUSKCN11F27N

“Fifteen of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi citizens.”

Thanks. Just copy and paste into comments section, and the rest is magic!

#NeverHillary

holy shit that's yuuuuge!

Pages of U.S. 9/11 Report Detailing Possible Saudi Ties Made Public - reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-congress-idUSKCN0ZV1W0

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf

“The long-classified document detailing possible connections between the government of Saudi Arabia and the Sept. 11 terrorist plot released on Friday is a wide-ranging catalog of meetings and suspicious coincidences.

It details contacts between Saudi officials and some of the Sept. 11 hijackers, checks from Saudi royals to operatives in contact with the hijackers and the discovery of a telephone number in a Qaeda militant’s phone book that was traced to a corporation managing an Aspen, Colo., home of Prince Bandar bin Sultan, then the Saudi ambassador to Washington.”

----------

"Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide," she said.” theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/242073

Democracy Now: Glenn Greenwald: Why Are Saudis Donating Millions to Clinton Foundation? - youtube.com/watch?v=za0qvXR5Eog

#NeverHillary

Good shit! "A" motha fuckin "plus"

#NeverHillary

yeah pretty sick, I think magyar made it, he dumped it anyway

Awesome stuff, tomorrow will be a perfect day for releasing our Saudi memes.

“The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.
Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. (Donations are typically reported in broad ranges, not specific amounts.) At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, which was co-founded by a Saudi prince.”

The Intercept: Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation? - theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000

#NeverHillary

CNN: Congress releases '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties - youtube.com/watch?v=6N4gNbo7vOk

The Guardian: WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists - theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

Associated Press: House Passes 9/11 Bill, Obama Veto Threat Looms - youtube.com/watch?v=s147l6WsuoY

intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=676

#NeverHillary

#NeverForget is already trending on Twitter.

#NeverHillary

Basket of deplorables still applies. Throw them Saudi royals donating to Hillary in the basket.

Racist, Sexist, homophobic, xenophobic ... and possibly sponsored 9/11

nice

Check this bread - the ultimate Hillary illustrated book dump (thread 1)

They've got some good shit over there.

#NeverHillary

idk if "own this bitch" would split the audience

good shit man

"and one of your presidential candidates accepts my money"

"and I "donate" to one of your presidential candidates"

"and I fund one of your presidential candidates"

#NeverHillary

kek'd at the cough cough!