ITT : the ultimate Hillary illustrated book dump (thread 2)

last thread OP the page posted Like i said before, I got it all nigger. Lil Hill shit, Hilloli shit, Hilly-Chan shit, you name it.

Continue enjoying the autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she actually do any sports?

I hear she was coached by Jackie Robinson himself!

I love Hillary shit.
A+ thread home boi.
+1 up boat

>all to clear
>to

You paid money for this dude

>stood up to him
Yeah, maybe when she was crotch height she stood up to suck him off. Man, that's when girls are best, when she can suck standing straight up.

The guy she spoke against in her speech changed some three times between these three books.

Cheers, to making America great again.

Ive survived from previous thread. How many books left? Bring it on OP.

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT

She spent $20 million on a healthplan proposal that no one asked for which was vehemently rejected. Grand waste of time for everyone.

Someone's been paying attention. Good on you user. Still more inconsistencies to come.

Got a little while to go user.

Okay.

Dump your Hilloli shit, I need it to shill.

>All Women are Beautiful
The fuck does that have to do with liberation

Trips of blessing. Have kek's daughter for your waifu folder user. You are not alone user. We have all night.

Do they include an illustration of when Hillary sacrificed a baby to sell her soul to Satan at age 9?

Fucking garbage.

Even as a children's book illustration she's still a loathsome cunt.

This is some North Korean tier propaganda, hell even official biographies of the Kims don't go this far. Is there any way we can get Breitbart or Fox or someone to cover this?

There was a big thread of those pics : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783

that is some aesthetic jizz distribution m8

So according to this book, Hillary has failed at everything important she has tried. Got it.

More like
>If you want to be president based on cronyism, you do not step out of line. Hillary didn't, just as was decided in the Bilderberg meeting attended by both her and Barrack Obama prior to the resolution of the Democratic primaries

i hope a friendly news source reads these. honestly i fear pic related being a reality due a Clinto presidency. doesnt have to be during her term, but its a fear that can come about after decades of our institution's pillars falling in upon on themselves. all it takes is a shower to start the erosion.

To the folks that wanted it. I compiled the First Hilldog story. Where do I put it.

wew, thanks

>bounced back
>as if this was something she achieved instead of a compromise reached at a closed door meeting of power brokers and international businessmen

Someone just sent Breitbart a tip with these links and a brief explanation of what they were.

VAGINA
A
G
I
N
A

>workers in these countries work in abhorrent conditions for pennies
>helped push NAFTA through for her husband and now supports TPP
The only thing more evil than an evil person is an evil person pretending they're not evil.

First replier decides the next one.

that animation is amazing... i suppose a WHITE MALE made it? sight goddamit

kek to whoever did this. the other edits were great too thanks guys.

Comic book

Prologue, it's a short film made by Richard Williams
This is supposed to be the intro to his Lysistrata feature length which, considering the fact that he's 83 and it took him years just to make this, is going to go the same way as his Thief and the Cobbler

Alrighty then here we go.

Those are some decent boobs. I guess comics make all things sexy after all.

I recall as a young Catholic getting Vatican-commissioned comics on Mother Teresa; one I didn't receive but perused was about JPII. They were a wierd collision of (non-erotic) fetishes held in unexplained esteem by adults; far from making the topics accessible to kids, they became inscrutable.

Thats pretty degenerate user.

This is so horrible. This writer deserves the noose.

Like, the comics were full of things that were irrationally important to grown-ups, but that a kid would not get. The pope one started with a journalist out of an Elia Kazan movie talking about his "beat." I thought, what the hell does that mean?

See? I get the Roark joke, which is clumsy even if you know it, but how many comic-collecting kids have made it through that book or the movie?

>you're husband please skills are like little baby, watch this
>*succ*

This fucking self absorbed numale cuck.

ELEVEN
L
E
V
E
N

Will Trump be mentioned in any of these books?

Don't wanna stay up and find out, Sven?

>I'm breaking impartiality
Just this once?

Before i move onto the next book the first replier to me decides on, i just want to say i apologize for getting just a $50 google card instead of a $100 one because i didnt think there would be this many. Pic related is one of like a few more illustrated books i'd like to have dumped since the ones aimed at kids are the best ones.

I hope yall enjoy what i bought tonight though, tomorrow ill get pic related and the others unless someone had a spare google card or want to buy and dump themselves right now to make tonight historic.

>litterly destroyed

He thinks he's gonna get laid with this shitty comic, pathetic.

"Who is Hillary Clinton?" bottom right

Leaves don't read very well apparently

>she wanted to become an astronaut
>she didn't
OK so you're saying she abandoned her dream got it

>Two of the most corrupt, despicable federal politicians in history.

>Both have history with chicago.

As a former member of that city, anyone who lived there could tell you electing someone from that cesspit is like asking to fuck your shit up.

Speaking of the other books, holy shit theres quite a few rare photos im catching in the free samples.

Anyway someone requested 'Who is Hillary Clinton' so lets jump into it.

Fuck sorry just had to mire another rare Hilly-Chan. A damn shame all the rare photo books are upwardw $15 if not $30.

As a guy who loves rare shit im really tempted to get these for the high quality photos

But I'm getting sidetracked, lets jump into this book

Seems like no ones here. I'll be honest apart from all the cute black and white illustrations of Hillary but theres not much to this other than muh nein elevuhn chapter.

Should we pick this up tomorrow?

This only gets creepier the more I read. The "god emperor" stuff on Sup Forums about Trump is a joke, these people are fucking serious.

I Guarantee this never happened