SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

BASED CROATIANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&t=152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>escaping that guillotine

that heart, based slavs

Are Slavs non-white subhumans or the saviours of the white race? They can't be both, Sup Forums

>Aryan Brock Lesnar gets BTFO by Black man Overeem
>Croation Slav Stipe KOs Black man Overeem

Wtf j love the white race now

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

I was friends with a Croatian dude once. We were /out/ buddies. He had a hot as fuck Croatian girlfriend with beautiful tits. He was one crazy muthafucka. I watched him beat a nigger tow truck driver to a bloody pulp with his bare hands for trying to tow his car. After he dropped me off at my car he took his car and drove it into a lake. He disappeared that same night. His gf started calling me non-stop trying to find him. I helped her get over him and move on by reapeatedely fucking her brains out. He called me about a year after he disappeared from New York City where he had been working as a security guard in a big office building. He knew I had been fucking his woman and said he'd give me the same beating he gave that nigger if he ever saw me again. It's been ten years and I'm still alive but I'm still worried he could be lurking anywhere.

Some friend you are. He should have killed you.

I wouldn't blame if he did but I couldn't resist her sweet tits and ass and I knew if he came back he would most likely go to prison for a very long time. Croatian women are so fucking hot and crazy in the sack.

She looked a lot like pic related

tfw I'm German/Croatian

Am I the masterrace?

Can we forget that happened? Feel really bad for him

Slavs gonna slav!
He beat that nigger gopnik style!

Aryan on both sides, so you don't have to worry.

gg stipe

Germ/Croat checkin in

Fuck him. He talked bad about Trump. He got the beating he deserved and should be added to the collage of people BTFO'd.

as far as I can tell Balkan people (Balkinians?) aren't really the same as East Slavs anyway

but this makes me think all Slavs are the same

all the Russian Immigrants I know are hotheaded criminals too although it could just be the roids.

>Croats
>Slavs

Bump!

Here we go

Croats aren't Slavs, they're everything but. Croats are Gothic Sarmatians with Iranian ancestry that came from India, but before that they created the Chinese civilization by invading from Japan. Of course Japan was conquered by landing from pyramid spaceships that launched from, you guessed it Egypt. Don't forget the great Croat Gilgamesh and Gaius Julius Croatus aka Caesar

Croats can be everything, but they're definitely not Slavic

lol

Overeem fucked up bad in that fight. I was very surprised at that performance.

>not posting the biggest white draw in the history of the ufc

ZA DOM

Finally someone who gets it.

spremni

Brock Lesnar is old as fuck

>Diaspora circle-jerk thread is going well so far.

Not on my watch.

Just watched the fight highlits. Why did Overeem spend so much time running away? He got a few good licks in so he didn't seem to be injured or in bad shape or anything.

>Not on my watch.

Jugo-communists everywhere. Update: Your watch is over. Perkovic and Mustac were the first two to fall. Many more will come.

Javlja se jugo-cetnicka dijaspora, kompleksasi. U manjinini si, to je jedni sto trebas imati na umu.

He actually cried in the post fight conference.

There it is, that famous Balkanshit chimpout.

I couldn't stop laughing. It was too funny

I saw. Poor guy really loves his wife

>Croatian symbol on his cock
Is that not disrespectful?

No I think he was crying because he was devastated. His ego was shattered. His wife probably also didn't really want him fighting. He's 37 with minimal martial arts experience.

He is starting too late.

>slavs
>white

Pick one.

Serbs be serbing.
I guess that's what you have to do when you don't have any real achievments in life.
That's when you have to go on Croatian forums, talk shit in the comment section of Croatian youtube videos, Croatian neewspapers, reddit, Sup Forums.
But I for my part love it. Keep on crying. I love me some bitter Cetnik tears. Keep em coming. Hahaha!

„Mi lažemo da bismo obmanuli sebe, da utešimo drugoga; lažemo iz samilosti, lažemo iz stida, da ohrabrimo, da sakrijemo svoju bedu, lažemo zbog poštenja. Lažemo zbog slobode. Laž je vid srpskog patriotizma i potvrda naše urođene inteligencije. Lažemo stvaralački, maštovito, inventivno.“
-Dobrica Ćosić

The man has no chin. If you are familiar with MMA you know that Overeem has been KO'd one too many times and since USADA stepped in and Overeem is off the juice he had to adapt his game to a more passive counter puncher.

Holy kek that triggered you.

No, I didn't know that. I haven't followed MMA since maybe 2010-ish. I dunno, it was around the time Arianny Celeste did that playboy shoot. I started a new job and I didn't have any time for it and I never picked it up again.

Thanks for the info.

legenda koja živi (livig legend).

t. croatian diaspora with german citizenship who will vote AfD and thus make germany great again!

nobody gives shit about fucking serbs.
chill out.

>zmago
>not a communist kike

izaberi jedno, mujo

nice remade flag

herceg-bosna flag is still the best one

desu I have no idea who the fuck that is, I just see Slovenians from time to time.

Eastern European women are hot. Can't blame you there. But those Slavs are fucking savage. Should have used your head, but you got hot pussy. You're still alive, so just enjoy it bro

*post it from time to time

that communist cunt (who acts now nationalist) has a tito statue in his garden and thinks istra is slovenian (it is historically italian).

Slavs have always been white coloured niggers

Ahh okay. Is that the source of tension between Slovenians and Croats?

>that communist cunt (who acts now nationalist)
Isn't that every politician from ex-Yugoslavia?

oh look who's talking, the eternal mongook.

Hello Mahmud

not really, it was more about access to the adria. Slovenia has none. Istra is only brought up by ubernationalist slovenes like zmago who are in the minority. slovenes and croats are good neighbours in general tho.

>Isn't that every politician from ex-Yugoslavia?

majority yes, but at least the ones in croatia aren't asking for gibs me dat clay.

Croatian here

Thanks for clearing that up.

>light hair
>blue eyes
>still look like a gook

nice try genghis i jebem ti usput mater balavu

croatian with german citizenship here. will vote AfD all the time.

>scandinavia and nordic
light hair and black dick up the ass.

Posting a guy who killed others and himself because he didn't fit into the norm and presenting him as the norm?

Every European population has a small number of at least somewhat Asiatic looking people

Nice man im serb/croat

Kovac fucked up by not playing vukojevic and also fifa.

I hope her cunt wasnt that hairy

pls srbosjek 50% of yourself

>no serbs in sight
>it wuz da ebil serbz!!!

trst je naš

jebo ti pas mater

two words: a fucking nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&t=152

>Severina

Ugliest Croatian woman alive, she's degenerate as fuck

This desu. She has a permanent duckface

kurac u šupak je vaš govnaru, zlovenski.