This guy just disappointed me on Colbert. Changed his mind about Cosby like a cuck for liability...

This guy just disappointed me on Colbert. Changed his mind about Cosby like a cuck for liability. Every person is separated from their work. All men and women are redeemed or to be redeemed. Fuck he ruined it all now. What Is your opinion on the separation from work and the creator?

>watching television shows
kill yourself

Sometimes knowing the life of the creator can improve the work. I've never really heard of a case where reading about the opinions or life of the creator ruins the work, but I don't deny the possibility. I generally adhere to the belief that a movie should be watched and understood as though you are trying to understand the mind of its creator. For example, 2001 is open to interpretation, but I think there's really only one true interpretation and that exists within the mind of Stanley Kubrick. The idea that some guy just films a bunch of loosely connected scenes then tells the audience "you come up with the moral" has always sounded stupid to me. If you research Kubrick and watch the rest of his kinography, you have a better idea of how to go about watching and understanding 2001, and it would improve your experience I feel.

In the case where the creator turns out to be a rapist or worse, I don't really know. I don't think I've ever seen anything Bill Cosby is in. Most of the shows or movies he's in seem like typical sitcom trash, so I don't see why anyone should care about the work in the first place.

>Every person is separated from their work
This. Fuck that jew.

Cosby's an unfunny hack, people only care about his shows because of how transgressive they were when they aired.

Jerry was brilliant, he did what a mastermind would do if they're trying to avoid controversy. He stated his real, controversial opinion, then let his opponent state his "politically correct" opinion and then just said "ok sure I agree with that", thus immediately ending the argument and putting it to bed while ultimately getting your point across.

But he didn't, he changed his mind. He said you are correct. Am I going to stop marveling at the beauty of calculus if I found out Newton is a rapist.

>watching late night TV
HAHAHAHA

I didn't. I saw clip on a thread here on Sup Forums.

I've been watching seinfeld regularly for literally 20 years and to this day I don't give a single shit about any of the actors that portray the characters. Except for Kramer because that was hilarious. Why can't you just ignore all of these celebrity interviews, OP? These people are worthless, only their performances on film matter.

This.
Jason Alexander is a prick and I hate him
George Costanza is like a god to me

>be OP
>say that you must separate someone from their work
>jerry seinfeld says something in an interview
>fuck he ruined it all now
What a retarded post. By giving a shit about what Seinfeld says in an interview, you're not separating him from his work. Who gives a shit what any actor or comedian says outside of their performance or routine?

what part of his judaism is related to his work again? why isn't he afforded that separation?

No I don't give a fuck about him, im dating he ruined the balance in public discourse, you need a heavy icon like him to influence contrarian position for sheeps, it's an equilibrium or else we get echo chamber insipid individuals. Cosbys tapes are now going to die a death when they should be.listened to by young families and shit, ah well fuck you anyway u faggit, I don't have CD

*CD = cognitive dissonance.*

Looks like someone never saw Jerry being interviewed before.

>you need a heavy icon like him
but why him?

what

>this entire post
So you're a crazy person that is also retarded, got it.

this is the danger of Sup Forums tier thinking, you start to notice that there's some problems in the world, and before you know it, you're trying to sledgehammer every little thumbtack into the ground

its better to solve the problems you can, starting with your own behavior

>I-ITS POL IM TELLING YOU! ALL THE BAD THINGS ARE POL!!!

Holy shit, lad. Sort yourself out.

>Every person is separated from their work.
Every Jew maybe.

Did you have a stroke while typing this?