Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Space_Centre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Hope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Aeronautics_and_Space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_and_Upper_Atmosphere_Research_Commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce?

>5:37 AM
Fucking shite, you're an early fucking bird.

Because Pajeet got hired by the US space program instead of their Daddy. Daddy became unemployed and left them and mom. They became rational, then atheist, then autistic, then IQ obsessed, then racist, and now posting on a neo-fascist imageboard.

>early
>he doesn't know how the british working class parties

I don't hate Indians.

I think you're pretty based.

Hate pakis though.

i'm not an indian you paki

so polish then

ew, man feet.

>UK
>calling anyone else brown

>not knowing good feet

savage there m8

t. working class northerner

her feet are nasty. all long and boney. bad enough she use them to walk through the shitting streets.

1.2 billion people with zero concept of sanitation

atleast it's not as homo as canada

I don't hate them but their best looking women still look like Aziz Ansari with nice tits.

They don't.

I wouldn't mind being a servant for affluent Indian family.

Yeah, America doesn't have a successful space program.

she's alright though

i'd lick her cheeks

i'd suck those soles

designated faggotry streets

I'm a pragmatist. I have a policy of not making enemies with any race as long as they remain a small community and they integrate and are able to provide for their own needs.
I think it's counterproductive for white nationalism to do otherwise.
As long as it doesn't influence white culture, everything besides US, Europe, Russia, South Africa, and Australia is terra incognita to me, they can do whatever the fuck they want, I wish them well.

I wanna suck those toes SO BAD

True why do Polish and Indians get along? Always noticed this

No, I meant to say Sup Forums don't actually gate Indians. The few people who gate India are Indians from Australia Malasia UK or 2nd generation Indians in the US.

I have a secret weakness for brown feet.

FIRST POO DESIGNATED IN SPACE
>>what an achievement

t. russian mail order bride

Gate = hate*

i'd fuck her in half

they could be pakis or chinese looking to stir trouble between races. also some ausfags.
just sayin', you can't judge from post online.

Pajeet is a cool guy, so long as he doesn't turn to Islam.
This is why Banglas and Pakis are so deplorable.
The cultural philosophy is really very interesting, especially in observing it's evolution as one of Mans most ancient. It's nice that they didn't go full retard like the chinks and destroy most of their history.

Goa still sucks though. Fucking hippies.

>Why do you hate indians Sup Forums?

Well it looks like you kinda hate India too, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to GTH outta India to migrate to UK, eh lad ?

Also why would you need validation from complete strangers of Sup Forums to sooth your own 'muh racial insecurities' ? man up lad

Indfag here, wore sandals to school one day during the summer. During history, this girl looked down and said I had nice toes. They are much like the girls. One of the few times anyone has complimented me on any feature and actually meant it.

why do they smell so bad?

i'm not even indian, you can't say shit about anyone being from a monkey country

you girl?
pls

I personally don'. My role model is Indian and I think Hindu philosophy is pretty cool.

>i'm not even indian

Yah and I'm the Love son of Elvis and Al-Capone just lying low and cooling muh heels here in 'monkey country'...

Iran has a space program too dumbass. Not only that but they hate you because like the other user said, you have no concept of sanitation and you also worship cows and eat their feces. Nigger even arabs know not to worship cows and know how to wash themselves. Last time a persian had to deal with a cow worshiping society (Egypt at one point) the king cut off the cow's head in front of its worshiping people and might've made dinner out of it (can't confirm dinner part).

And Dubai also has a advanced Space program and even bigger ambition...even NASA is interested in 'Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre' and it's 'Mars Hope'

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Space_Centre
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Hope

>apart from america
My people are raped and killed in the streets every day because the North won the civil war.

Could I go back in time, I'd rip Lincoln's nuts out through his fucking throat and then shove the emancipation proclamation up his ass to get the point across.

Fuck you yankees. This is your fault.

Because they're arrogant pieces of shit that try to bargain everything down. Literally worse than Jews.

>60%
>pretending they're not brown

Indonesia seem to have a solid looking space program too with ambitious projects..

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Aeronautics_and_Space

Even Fucking Pakistan has a Space program

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_and_Upper_Atmosphere_Research_Commission

those are good feet man. hot damn

you can't toilet train them

>True why do Polish and Indians get along?

Add another 'o' in Po_Land and you'll get the Whift ;^)