ITT:BLACK PEOPLE GETTING SENTENCED

Why do African American's act like this, specially in the law realm where penalties occur?

youtube.com/watch?v=WVFPpuu9s_8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcoUpqVaD00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeguR7sZJg&ebc=ANyPxKr1taNzaXUt10pgpgC9gwrgRo7TdbI9oQDuNEBUTZP5yBUV_6UZSU3TrsFSkVBdtH8wQgp4-ehrIAX_HYbgrtk_uVJ6nA
youtu.be/qcoUpqVaD00
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/watch?v=_X_PtJwNu3Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd7fZX8UHDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TY_Sx14iUY
youtube.com/watch?v=IN3oIdSMvgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Niggers gonna nig.

because they're niggers

I had to go to court for something in a city that was 40% black, it was just the thing where you plead and 99% of the blacks their were in street clothes, 100% of them plead not guilty to crimes they probably 100% did commit, and most of them acted like dumbasses like they were in the actual trial. All you say is guilty, not guilty, or no contest. They would get they and be like "yo man this is whack i didn't do shit dawg".

Then i see statistics about how it's so racist because black people get convicted more and harsher sentences and it's all the court systems fault when they would get reduced sentences for just pleading guilty to things they clearly did and if they didn't act like such retards at the proceedings.

>Deandre 'D' Uninstall

Niggers aren't apes. They're human just like everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcoUpqVaD00

death sentence

the rapist has supporters? did they think josh groban was on trial ? dont ask me how what sounds like tyler grogan ends up josh groban

they killed a child or something?

>that fucking kike lawyer
every
fucking
time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeguR7sZJg&ebc=ANyPxKr1taNzaXUt10pgpgC9gwrgRo7TdbI9oQDuNEBUTZP5yBUV_6UZSU3TrsFSkVBdtH8wQgp4-ehrIAX_HYbgrtk_uVJ6nA

Similar.

Yes, a 3 year old.

youtu.be/qcoUpqVaD00

>why do black people treat people who abuse their power like shit when they get treated that way by them

>inb4 b-but he's a rapist
>implying rape is that serious for life sentencing
>implying this isn't a cucked feminist system of justice
>implying you aren't falling for the jew by supporting this type of conviction and second handing it into your own community

ISHYGDDT

I've seen plenty of cases carried out first-hand in court, and black people act about as terrified as white people. Some, though, act like "sovereign citizens," and actively antagonize the judicial proceedings. It's kinda brave, really. Brave, but stupid.

Genetics determines everything, including your capacity for intelligence. Black people on average are the least intelligent race on the planet. They make horrible life choices.
Being dumb is also linked to being more violent and aggressive.
That's why race mixing is the ultimate cuck.
If a black person marries a white girl he's upping his genetic lineage while the white girl is throwing hers away.

Niggers are impulsive to a predictable, robotic degree...
Like dogs, cats, or our primate cousins...they live in 'the moment' and almost never think about the potential consequences of their actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

Niggers can't project themselves beyond a few hours.

So they get all surprised when they get life sentence for committing a crime.

They never thought they'd get arrested.

Niggers gonna nig!
We need to bring back the rope for black men that rape white women.

He is a nigger and the victim was most likely white.
Niggers need to be roped up

someone one should of roped your mom so you weren't born to spread your shit belief

>Da courts be rayciss n shiet

>'ERICA GET UP'

All that grunting as they wheel her out on a chair.

Jesus fucking christ.

They act like that because they are fucking monkeys.

You do realize in both these videos they are getting sentenced by black judges, right? Is OP being obtuse or stupid?

They're like animals. It's amazing they can even understand and speak our language.

Niggers should be happy they go to jail, it's the ultimate gib me dats, all they need is a playground with cars they can steal and they have everything they ever wanted.

So?

Church.

270 years Jesus Christ might as well kill the nigger

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_PtJwNu3Q

Not a sentencing video, this guy tells the story of how he was shot in Detroit by a black guy he considered his friend. He tells the story of the trial at one point, here's a quick summary.
>his "friend" wears a purple suit to the trial
>blacks literally cheer him as he walks into the court room

They are literally retarded. They also have a sense of entitlement and arrogance that borders on demonic. I'm entirely unconvinced that niggers are even human to begin with.

>mother is actually complaining that the cop didn't shoot and kill her son

uuuuh...

I''m not doing it again. Last time I stayed up all night watching black people get sentenced and I'm not even racist.

I met colin at Gavin's show once. Dude is super fucking cool to talk to

Also, imagine a tv series (like The Wire in quality) that goes into exquisite detail about how the Blacks shit-up the court system with their retardation.

imagine the angry letters.

anyone got the one of the guy who keeps looking back at the victim's family and the cops keep turning his head to face the front?

Niggers need to be publicly executed everytime they rape a white woman.

Stupid niggers kill ywo white teens.
Then they shout
Black lives matter in the court room
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

.t stormkike

Protip for niggers: Hyenas attack in packs for a reason.

Protip for everyone else: whenever you see one nigger, 2 or more are closing on your six.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd7fZX8UHDQ

LMAO

wtf America

Left comment the judge was raciest.

Niggers are a useless race
See zimbabwe and haiti as a example.

Preach.

*monkey noises*

These two 'high yellow' affirmative action judges belong in the cell next to the slightly less evolved nigger defendant just for existing.

If only we can send this vile animals back to the fucking muddaland where they belong.

well at least they went with dignity.

Besides the whole" he shot a cop" thing. Mo money for dem programs ,we are devitrified.

>Using the slave name
Its spelled Air-Wrecka, you racist.

wtf im a stormfag now

Why can't niggers stop raping white girls?

This guy should write a book.

Howler monkey up in dis bitch.

Niggers gonna nig!

>that jew lawyer
like pottery

Actually good read thanks for posting

That QTpie smiling at the podium at 0:30 makes my dick wet everytime

To be fair, I'd probably freak out if I was told the rest of my life would be spent in a prison, too.

But I don't kill children, so it isn't much of a concern for me.

uhh

how would pleading guilty lower the conviction rate?

At least when you go for not guilty, there is a chance you won't be convicted. Guilty pleas disallow that. Your forfeit. You lose. You win nothing.

>understand and speak our language

Barely

How? Link?

Thanks for that.
I laughed, even though I'm old enough that no nigger story should ever surprise me.

Cool. So how long should I get for buttfucking your mom for 3 days straight while pissing in her face between nuts?

>Their lifeless bodies discovered

That's a bit redundant.

Fucking niggers, man.

Notice the white bailiff figured out how to problem solve and use a chair to lift the dead weight from that black demon; the black official stood and watched.

>conviction rate
>harsh sentences
These are two different things leaf.

>I don't have to hear this shit
SIT HIM DOWN.

Kike lawyer is the best part

Always a good read

>Why can't niggers stop raping white girls?

Is this a serious question?

Rape is rape. Courts don't make any distinction between Shaniqua the Hut and Miss Disney Channel 2016.

Even niggers won't fuck a sheboon if they can rape Bea Arthur.

I almost feel bad for nigger broads. They're the lowest of the low.
Kikes love to promote pictures of Lena Dunham with a nigger.

How many pictures have you ever seen of Leslie Jones with any man?

Black people have been killing on the streets for years and no on batted an eye. It was white kids shooting up schools that got the whole gun craze going. Columbine High School really brought it to everyone's attention in got the ball rolling, though it is not the first, it's undoubtably the most famous.

never because black people would kill you for even threating somebody black and being close enough to shoot

i bet you're a gun fag too, lmao every single racist is such a pussy and complete tool, amazing and terrible

he said reduced sentences, not reduced conviction rate

Damn that guy can tell a story.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TY_Sx14iUY

>black people would kill you for even threating somebody
> threating

Found the nigger.

For all you young'ins, the Internet was a magical place from 1990-2003, before niggers figured how to steal ping.

Why is the public defender Jewish?

found the assblasted faggit

>Why is the public defender Jewish?

You. I mean we. I mean I. I mean us.
I mean...

Only a nigger would ask THAT question.

Why can't a deer stop shitting in the woods? Its in its nature.

>fee fees

how much of this shitty behavior comes from poverty?

AH HA HA.

Those fucking eyebrows.

So rape and hostage and a pretty shitty life that led there. I sentence you to six trillion years in a common law space prison

>mfw niggers go to jail for the rest of their life

>why isn't my son dead
great question

>why do black people
>treat people
>who abuse their power
>like shit
>when they get treated
>that way
>by them

so in english dont punish blacks for raping people?

This is why america will never deal with rich people or poverty. you make it about niggers every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=IN3oIdSMvgE