youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zach synder movies
overly long and complicated and extremely boring

>he thinks November Rain music video is complicated
How's retard school this year?

Cobra.

They're both terrible.

They're both stuck firmly in the 1980's.

They both have some big stupid fake tough-guy leather jacket bullshit.

They're both loved by morons.

Mother

Fuck off, that guitar solo alone is better than anything Hack Snyder has ever done

fuck you
guns and roses is TerribleDeepPurple

Guns n Roses literally staved off the death of rock music for about 15 more years, paving away for Metallica to break out as well as Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pixies, Radiohead.

You could just say Soundgarden, it's the only decent band among those

Soundgarden is the best out of all of them but why hate Radiohead or Black Francis? They have a few great albums between them.

>implying nirvana, pixies and radiohead aren't gay please fuck my boipussy core

none of those bands wrote a song as gay as: youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

>Pulp fiction

Its always on a lot of top 10 lists, but I don't know anyone that actually likes it

While this is true about Guns N Roses Metallica predates them and is more metal than rock'n'roll.

Yes Metallica predates them but they didn't top charts until Guns n Roses took them on tour.

Oh so they really opened for Guns? That's fair then.

something produced by devid geffen
pic related
prob the last boy scout (1991)

well they kinda co-headlined. Perhaps I'm being overzealous, but my point is Master of Puppets and UYI became Number 1 albums in the US and Master of Puppets and ...And Justice for All peaked at 29and 6, respectively.

Titanic

*Appetite for Destruction and UYI

What are you talking about you absolute retard, AJFA was a top 10 album. Fucking moron

They were supposed to take turns but axl got mad, metallica didnt care, is still considered a huge fuck up, metallica eat guns in that tour

did it get to Number 1?

who is the gene simmons of tv

Probably The Room

The idea metallica got their number one due guns is retarded, specially when the black album sold likecrazy in every single market, not only america and canada, the countries from the tour. Why would chileans or estonians give a shit about a tour in north america

The Hustler

>Why would chileans or estonians give a shit about a tour in north america
I don't know how slavs numbed by vodka consumption think and I am offended that you expect me to answer that.