>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COHoimdufI0
youtube.com/watch?v=9fXtcnh1a_k
youtu.be/huKSm0tAvhs
youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic
youtu.be/LTp6GEIDj7M
youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak
youtube.com/watch?v=SUubRBYja_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY
youtube.com/watch?v=zq_Ll16bbkA
youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU
youtube.com/watch?v=I4NFIBaHnl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your song when Trump wins

youtube.com/watch?v=COHoimdufI0

My waifu > you're waifu

Would your waifu vote for Trump?

Can that Mecca user tell some stories?

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

AWWWOOOO LOVES YOUU

Anti-Trump Journalists have always been disgusting

But this is a special kind of disgusting

I'm at a McDonald's at 1am because my college meal plan is taken by it. No idea what I'm doing. I haven't found a single trump support but I joined the YAL branch here.

More Mecca stories, please.

What did he mean by this?

Answering questions about what Mecca's like, for the interested anons in last thread.

And we're deplorable?

/qa/ is spamming trumpgenerals on Sup Forums and blaming it on us fyi, are we going to do something about this?

HAPPY 9/11 ANNIVERSARY EDITION. #NotAllTerrorists #ReligionOfPeace

youtube.com/watch?v=9fXtcnh1a_k

Aren't YAL people cucks?

He's helping Trump with 22d pachinko
King me

Of course she would. She'd have to absentee though since she's busy saving the fucking world every day.

Do you think Hillary will say something retarded about 911

Tell the mods of Sup Forums to ban them, what else?

Go ahead please. Have you traveled to other middle eastern countries?

>Any waifu better than rainbow dash, the element of loyalty
And yes, she would be first in line

WHOS BUYING HILLARYS NEW BOOK?

Which is why I'm going to talk about race issues, too. My friend and I have talked about this exact thing. As humans, we prefer people similar to us. That's why most people enjoy people that are the same race as them, the same mindset. We prefer likeness.

Thats pretty dire news for the Hillshill.

>going to Sup Forums

youtu.be/huKSm0tAvhs

My leftist neighbors have been salty as fuck because i got a new benzo, so i will be blaring this while driving by waving my Trump flag

Trump held a rally on top of her so I'd assume so.

Arnie probably won't endorse Trump. Damn.

>S-SANDNIGGERS DINDU NUFFIN

Sup Forums mods are leftist fags, so theyll ban them in no time

If only it includes a free blowy from Huma.

Reminder Trump predicted 9/11 a year before it happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

>tfw the next 24 hours

These kikes about to get rekt

No, but a close friend of mine spends a lot of time in Israel, so I know a lot about it, and another friend just spent time in Egypt.

Say what you will about the Jews, Israel is much nicer than pretty much all other MENA countries, with the exception of Iran, which it's on par with. (I'd still pick Israel; more secular)

He's saying that the Libertarian party will be back.

I'll kindly kill myself now.

Let's have Arnold open a conversation about how he let his friends kids out of prison.

Its not even race issues. I get along fine with anyone thats a nerd like me for example.

Trumps being smart by extolling america first because it gives everybody in the country a banner to rally behind so that marxists and traitors can be flushed from their hiding spots.

Well when he's right he's right

She is definitely going to say something about how we shouldn't be critical of Islam or it's people. How "a certain someone" is playing off the fear of Muslims for political gain and that we are "stronger together," or some bullshit like that.

Gary Johnson debating will guarantee no 3rd party gets on debate stage for 50 years

saw this in (((target))) a while back. Really gross. Little girls with liberal parents who look up to Hillary are going to get BTFO in November.

i thought i read somewhere that gary was an actual trump plant. didnt they use to be friends or something? because gary has turned the libertarian party into the green party, i dont think its just coincidence that the 2 independent parties have gone full leftist. but maybe its just a coincidence, who knows.

God, i would hate-fuck the halhal out of her

Well, they've been doing this kind of stuff for a while and trying to get everyone to hate Sup Forums so they will support getting it deleted. Figured you guys would care more about the danger your board is in.

>inb4 this means that he's a Al-Qaeda plant

What's nice about Riyadh?

why does Morning Joe always have the atmosphere like 9/11 happened the day before? It's so quiet and weird.

Oh god that's almost worse. Trump is going to rip her head off and shit down her neck at the debates. We've gone full NEW YORK VALUES rage mode.

She'll kill all your friends.

youtu.be/LTp6GEIDj7M

So does Trump have any speeches planned for today?

*WTC7

The mods know posting history, so as long as its not actually one of you fuckers we're safe.

what happened with this building anyway?

I heard you gotta be a raghead to get in. Are you one or did you lie?

Regardless of people's opinion on Sup Forums they know if it's deleted all of Sup Forums will be flooded by us

>He even names Bin Laden specifically

15 years ago today America was attacked by Islamic Terrorists, today a presidential election is in full swing, and one candidate wants to keep terrorists out, and one wants them in, remember 9/11, vote Trump.

>Gary Johnson is included in the presidential debates
>First question from Chris Wallace
>"Sir, if you were president of the United States, what would you do about the crisis in Aleppo?"
>mfw

jews getting insurance money

>trying to get everyone to hate Sup Forums
Too late.

He knew every big Jew in NYC. It wouldn't surprise me if he discerned that they were putting together the mother of all false flags.

I just mean in general. If you look at most people, that's what they prefer. Most individuals even have neighbors of the same race. I personally believe it's an innate form of racism that we prefer people similar to us.

But again, that's what humans like-similarity. We get along best with people that have the same interests as ourselves.

Gary can always photoshop himself into the debates again
youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak

>tfw Rudy and Trump will probably go to the memorial together

I like how that poll had a D +10 sample when Gallup doesn't even have a gap that large even if you assume R/D affiliation includes all "leaner" Independents.

It's a modern city, nice buildings, good amenities, plus it's filthy oil rich so everyone drives around in lambos. It's a LOT more secular than other parts of the country, so you get the cool cultural stuff and you get to observe Saudi society without as much of the Islam stuff. (or the smell of thousands of unwashed pilgrims)

>

>get utterly and thoroughly rekt bc your """arguments""" make no sense
>oh...i know...call him a muslim...that will surely work

fucking pathetic gov't shill

>Shill Stein and Gary "you, your kids and your" Johnson join the debate
>changes it from a relatively linear 1v1 conversation to a convoluted mess with different ideals being slung everywhere
>Clinton faces 3x the interruptions she'd be getting otherwise
>ends up having an attack
the Governator DID run as a republican, even though he's pozzed as fuck IIRC

Do you know what time it is planned?

According to #NeverTrump cuck David Jolly, Charlie Crist of Florida is a Trump plant.

Thanks. Do you go there for business or pleasure? Is it expensive?

>the red pill will spread
>Why contain it?

It's inbuilt because its what is most likely to keep us safe, which means our offspring are safe.
I really have no problems with people no matter their skin colour if they act and talk like me

>friends
J-jokes..on you!

I can only dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUubRBYja_M

>a year and a half of people saying we didn't have a stake in this country
>we were up against political dynasties and the entire mainstream media
>a grueling year and a half of fighting from the gutter, and we made it to the fucking White House
>Our Guy made it.
There is no story that will be more beautiful and romantic than this election.

I know for a fact I'm going to cry like a fucking baby if Trump wins in November seeing each and every one of you celebrate like the rebels did when they took down the Death Star.

It's not a capital crime, so it's not like you're in danger of being beheaded. They check you at a checkpoint and turn you away if you're not; worst thing that happens if you get caught lying is some jail time.

Most foreign visitors have passes from their employers.

Quite scary

Silly goy, /tg/ are your friends.

TIME

TRAVELER

VICTORY IN NOVEMBER
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

I'm your friend

Hilarious as it would be having Johnson in the debate I would rather see the time spent with Trump shitting on Shillary. Stein can come if she's not in gaol.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq_Ll16bbkA

She won't say a fucking word beyond platitudes. Bet on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU

and what is audio?

I'm disappointed the title wasn't One Stump Man.

Business, can't really see why you'd go for pleasure; there isn't much to see outside the cities.

You can do it on the cheap; shit is sort of supplied with price concern as an afterthought because of how many rich people there are. The difference between a Marriott type chain hotel and a Ritz Carlton type place isn't worth it, IMO.

Stein isn't so bad. Her lefty ideas are shit but she is the only one who actually goes after Hillary. Johnson is just a lefty plant

I would honestly give one of my balls to have a candid conversation with him about (((them)))

On the one hand, he almost named Israel as having a part in 9/11 on live television, clearly knows about Epstein's antics and the conspiracy of silence, while also having 99% of kikes so terrified they're making themselves look insane.

On the other hand, he's fine with Ivanka marrying a Jew and having Jewish kids.

He says the one thing he never forgives us betrayal, and pic related qualifies as a pretty fucking huge betrayal. The one thing that seems to make him chimp out is people trying to use 9/11 to get an advantage over him (if his reaction to Cruz and Yeb is any indication.)

Office furniture doesn't melt steal beams.
It wasn't even hit by a plane but it was the third building in history to fall in its own footprint.
No, no that's not suspicious. The government had nothing to do with it.

>can't really see why you'd go for pleasure; there isn't much to see outside the cities.
Pre-Islamic history/archaeology tour? Some people are huge dweebs like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4NFIBaHnl4

Thank you. I've always wanted to travel to the middle east but don't want to get blown up. I'm not really looking for relaxing vacations but more interesting ones