Someone hip me to SamHyde and MDE. Ok I get that he is "alt right" or whatever...

Someone hip me to SamHyde and MDE. Ok I get that he is "alt right" or whatever. Some of the shit on the show made me laugh (Kids tv show:We love The Jews, that british dating show where he trashed rubbish women, the stand up where he called out jews and gays in front of liberals)

But beyond that his (and his friends) youtube channels and 90% of his show is garbage. Its not funny. Or is this some kind of alt right modern art im to pleb to comprehend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
youtube.com/watch?v=4fHmpTQa0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=gQvn4qsD7CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"He's one of those people that started watching MDE because they saw it on Sup Forums."

>But beyond that his (and his friends) youtube channels and 90% of his show is garbage. Its not funny. Or is this some kind of alt right modern art im to pleb to comprehend?

No, it's just that Sam's humor is really hit or miss. But when he hits it's fucking comedy gold.

modern art you can't comprehend

Thanks for your contribution.

Tv is for rtards.

its so full of shit its hardly worth watching
problem is no one can agree on which bits are good and which bits are shit

Alt-Right is a pretty shit movement, but MDE is the only subversive media pretty much anywhere right now. Nothing else really questions the status quo. That's enough for me to want it to keep going.

Being truly funny is a rare occurrence. Comedians work on an hour of material for a year or more, and most of the time it isn't very funny. Think of a funny movie; has there ever been one where you've laughed more than a handful of times?

Sam posts plenty of mediocre junk with maybe a second or two of funny. World peace is like 30% funny.

Part of what makes a good funny movie good, or a good standup good, or funny skit funny, is that there is an atmosphere created that is in some way exciting, unique, and makes you want to laugh.

Thats cool if thats all it is. Like you said; I watch his shit and 90% of the time i'm wondering why this guy has any notoriety at all. Then he drops something that blows my sides into orbit.

Like his kickstarter tv featuring the faggot "photographer" who basically wanted to get paid to fly around the world, suck every dick he could and take pictures of the dudes. Top kek.

If you think 90% of the channel is garbage you're honestly just a stupid fucking faggot, so that's your first problem.

Tell me some things you consider funny so you can make it clear to everyone that you're a 16 year old laughing hysterically to rick and morty/improv podcasts

I havent had tv in 4 years nigger. Its called the in-ter-net

I like at LEAST 60% of MDE's material, what percentage are you babbies on?

He know people are stupid enough to eat this shit up.

Sam likes to experiment a lot, he doesn't have a "schtick" as much as he explores irony, contrarian and taboo streams of thought.

Those sorts of comedians are going to be much more hit and miss because it's difficult to tune in to those thoughts in a way that is funny ALL the time (due to their experimental nature).

IMO the best stuff he has done is his stand up, along with his ted talk and school tour. The show was meh, the patreon critique was meh, but triggering normies (also when he went to the Bernie rally and did those interviews with hipsters in the summer) is where he's best

Suck it Straya

adult swims airs alot of cheaply made live action stuff casue it's cheap

I just dont understand the whole Tim and Eric randomness of the show. Or is that just to keep the jews at AS from actually paying attention to his message? Lol.

Post your best Sam Hyde btw

watch the episodes a few times. Its a subtle redpill.

guess its too sophisticated for you

>modern art im to pleb to comprehend
This.

It's very "high brow". You know how some people don't find fart jokes funny? Like they go see a wayan's brothers movies and they just feel insulted that the wayan's assume the audience is dumb enough to laugh at a black man on a toilet with fart sound effects playing for 10 minutes.. Well this is like that, but the opposite.

Just watched his "fucking get out" stand up. Gold

His show is pretty shit desu, I know he said moonman, David Duke and dindu nuffin and we're supposed to go crazy because he said Jews rock.....but the show is shit compared to his best works like:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Mabye Rick and Morty or the Eric andre show might be more up your alley. Or you could just smoke some weed and watch some trippy cartoons :). Stay blazed bro!

lmao user that last one kills me

charles is imo the most funny

The show is just a complete irony trip. Most of it isn't even supposed to be funny. it's high-level a criticism of society which gets people talking about the "real" meaning behind it all. And part of it involves slipping wild and crazy shit past the censors.

The meaning is not literally the Jews are evil, or Vote Trump. If you get stuck on that you will never understand. If you get stuck on that you aren't truly transcending through the levels of irony required for enjoyment, and that's your own fault.

His show is shit he's a libertarian retard not an alt-righter (not sure which is worse) and his fans dumb

2deep4u

It's not funny because that's what happens when you make a comedy show without any actual comedy writers. He thinks he can make up for it with topedge, crypticness and acting like it's Jackass.

Or maybe I just needed to be pointed towards the right content which was the whole point of this thread. Watching Paradigm Shift. Good stuff. But thanks for being a nigger

I only find Sam's non political comedy funny i.e. Jhoinney, goobas, the skit where Sam tries to get the parapelegic kid laid. His alt right skits are just cringeworthy

This guy is redpilling people 20 at a time. God Bless him.

His skits, like the stuff on World Peace, are hard to get even if you've watched him for a while. I feel stupid having to look up half the time what point he's trying to get across.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

Those are probably the easiest ones to follow. You have to be VERY good at detecting sarcasm to get most of his other videos.

Sam Hyde is a god fuck off nigger

im experiencing red pills that no one has ever experienced

youtube.com/watch?v=gQvn4qsD7CI

Holy fuck

No you pretty much got it. The wall show and a few other bits are A+, but the majority of their content blows.

i wonder how much he paid you to shill his shitty tv show and youtube channel

This is complete bullshit right

Sam Hyde is not ALT RIGHT.

That man is a 4channer, he's definitely one of us.

And keep in mind, he just got that show.

It's been an uphill battle for this man ever since he got in the comedy game.

As for for you saying 90% of his material is garbage?

Not sure. I find him funny because i empathize with quite a few of his view points and i especially see him taking the piss out of the different sorts of people i hate, especially the ones on the internet i never get to meet real-life (Example: Inconveineint Anime, Rutgers, 2070)

I also tolerate alot of weird and abstract humor, so even his most off settling stuff doesn't bother me too much.

I can definitely see why an average person would dislike his material (not even trying to be that guy, just saying) other than biting social comentary, alot of his material can come off as failed or awkward attempts at being funny and long periods of just him doing nothing or something dumb.

It's all perspective based, is what im trying to get at i suppose. Humor is a subjective thing, which we measure in metrics only relevant to ourselves.

As for your taste in comedy, and you being here in general, you seem pretty new to this website, and you should probably not use it. And im sure your comedy is shit tier as well.

Also shame on you for labeling SAMHYDE, or really anything as "altright".

Labels are stupid in general.

/thread

Look what I made.