REMINDER THAT BACK TO THE FUTURE PREDICTS 9/11

WHAT DID (((THE PRODUCERS/DIRECTORS))) KNOW?!?!

How long was this being planned?

youtu.be/Ke5EY7eMHus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWcARHV71bU
youtube.com/watch?v=-sJMfZClZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sheinberg
youtube.com/watch?v=IE82r4ycQs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jUxEHiNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=9ULxjgF58dM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11
youtu.be/m1nNkotWOQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

DOES NOBODY SEE THIS THREAD?!?!!?!

have a b.ump for your faggy thread OP

i see you brother.

this shit is weird as fuck

thank you

don't you see how there is no way this is coincidence?

the masses will never accept this.

well either the director/writer of this story can time travel

or what's more likely is he's Jewish with insider information to Eyes Wide Shut-tier secret meetings in (((Hollywood))) and information is being passed down the grapevine

they have to

that's the only thing thats possible here, can you imagine the planning that went into 9/11 if it was able to be "predicted" in a movie in 1985? Why did they plan so hard for it, what did they want?

Well at least one of his central supporting arguments is complete bupkis but the whole thing is pretty fucking """coincidental""".

so wait im confused?

is it happening?

telling us in advance gives them supernatural powers when they actually pull it off.

Okay that was freaky

>no one in this thread is smart enough to realise that 911 is the emergency number in USA

WOW SUCH 911

You had me up until the last 10 seconds.

>DA ALL SEEIN EYE OF DEE ILLUMINATI

Anyway, if this whole theory is true....How long was 9/11 in the planning process?
And if it was an event that was planned decades in advance, what is the endgame for having this event happen?

the towers were built with the destruction in mind.
Likely has been planned for hundreds of years.

The "people" that control this reality have reincarnation technology and have been the same "people" in different bodies for thousands of years.

Not one of your best shitposts m8.

this movie has a scene in it predicting the 9/11 events, released just after the 93 bombings

Well it's pretty clear now that it was a falseflag by Israel to get the US involved in the Middle East

And now they are inviting Islamic extremists into Europe and now according to a Jewish author, Israeli forces are "helping" the French devise a plan to remove their Muslims and create civil war.

It's almost as if there is some sort of small country that is manipulating the West to further its own personal agendas...

The only thing I can think of is that there's some insane Bohemian Grove / Moloch / Jew symbolism in this that is foreign to us.

The people who planned this might believe that this event would usher in a new age, like a new BC and AD. Time before 9/11 and time after 9/11.
It might also be a recreation of the Tower of Babel and these people literally wanted to play God by having it destroyed.

This is a rabbit hole we probably don't want to go down though.

the kid walks out of the cubby house after a large explosion covered in dust like 9/11 dust. and says an aerial attack would be required

666 Iluminati hand sign.
When you invert it (point it upside down and flip it towards you)? 911.
Do it, you'll see.

The sign is made by touching your thumb with your index finger making a circle. The other fingers follow the index’s shape thus forming the tail of two 6s.

Revelation 13:18
“Let him who has understanding calculate the number
of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”

The sign is given as a pledge of allegiance to Satan. When it is given over the eye, it represents the eye of Lucifer.

Also, watch out. Jewlluminati fags post this Satanic hand signs all over Sup Forums. It's subtle at first but you start to catch on. Whenever I see it I get pretty mad, desu.

Hmm...who could it be?

goddamn it man i know this is right wtf..
how many other things(like trump?!?!) have been planned all along? aghhhh what is this worlddd?!?

the eye represents the top thats all, not everyone knows about the jews but we sure do..I've heard that they are basically performing a giant "spell" in order to create the right setting for their "messiah", who is really the antichrist.

show the screencap of the WTC in BTTF 2, then the picture cuts away to two pines... Twin Pines = Twin Towers

>what is the endgame for having this event happen?
Look up the Yinon plan

youtube.com/watch?v=dWcARHV71bU

We're heading into /x/ territory but this is another great video.

Also, smoking hot milf alert.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sJMfZClZIQ

Back to the future came out in the 80s, jfk happened 20 years before that.

In the beginning of The Big Lebowski, while Dude is writing has check for his cream, the camera focuses on the TV above in the store and it's Bush sr. doing a press conference saying that Saddam's aggression again st Kuwait will not stand, the camera the focuses on the check and the date is Sept 11th 1991, ten years to the day. Coincidence? The movie is a (((Coen))) brothers picture. Will take a pic or two if any of you nigs really want.

When the actor who played Chekov in the new Star Trek died people thought he was killed by the illuminati... in Star Trek Beyond.. his first appearance on screen the words "human sacrifice" are said in the dialogue

Yes all of that sounds so true man, I know people suspect this is all CTR stuff but I am seriously concerned about Trump being the one they've prepped the stage for.
an extension of this --> except i think it is more than the "small country", that small country is just a part fo them trying to control cause/effect and prophecies possibly for demonic or simpel selfish reasons idk, i lean towards demonic grandiose stuff lol. i mean the commitment to what theyre doing just spans such crazy amounts of time, its crazy..

Made this for people who don't see 9/11.

you posted the wrong video dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

hollywood jew sayanim planned 9/11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sheinberg

"Executive Sidney Sheinberg made some suggestions to the script, changing Marty's mother's name from Meg to Lorraine (the name of his wife, actress Lorraine Gary), to change Brown's name from Professor Brown to Doc Brown and replace his pet chimpanzee with a dog.[10] Sheinberg also wanted the title changed to Spaceman from Pluto,[18] convinced no successful film ever had "future" in the title. He suggested Marty introduce himself as "Darth Vader from the planet Pluto" while dressed as an alien forcing his dad to ask out his mom (rather than "the planet Vulcan"), and that the farmer's son's comic book be titled Spaceman from Pluto rather than Space Zombies from Pluto."

"Sidney Jay "Sid" Sheinberg (born January 14, 1935) is an American lawyer and entertainment executive. He served as the president of Universal TV."

"American Jews"

check 'em

holy shit you just blew my mind, i saw a thread with that symbol earlier and some video with trump doing it over and over again. i have seen that hand gesture in celebrity "Illuminati" videos before, but what you said about the jewlluminati posters is trippy, truly angers me you can see them here all the time tryign to manipulate the scenes and you just know theyre watching us too it drives me crazy

This aggression will not stand man

yes I want to see the check, never paid attention because the 63 cents or whatever is too hilarious

Unfortunately she had to discredit herself with the no plane bullshit

this has a lot of weird connections and i'm not sure what to think

St Peter was talking about Caesar Nero, whose name adds up to 666 in the kike ABCs. Look it up.

keep watching it

that scene just got a little more spoopy m8

Word, gimme a sec

>this thread

There's no footage of the first plane hitting though.

There's one video where you hear it and then see an explosion, but that's it.

Hey faggots.. check out Will Smith's characters birthday on his ID for the movie Enemy of the State, made in 1998. No surprise, it's 9/11. Also, the movie is insanely accurate on the snowden NSA technology. Runor has it, they had advisors from the NSA on set.

Timing of Hajj 2016. 11 September.

happening?

Wew

Don't be such a tin foil goy

Trump does it all the time and it worries me even though I'm a diehard Trumpfag.
I start thinking about the 7 Trumpets (Trump, get it?) in the Revelation and how they are signals to apocalyptic events.
Maybe Trump is the beginning of the end for all of us?

im now convinced these towers were only built for satanic ritual purposes, this video is crazy btw

Here, wrong character actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE82r4ycQs4

WHO IS THE REAL MONSTER?

damn there is no way that's a coincidence that sounds exactly like the trademark jewish wink and dubs

If it's all true, what do you think David Rockefeller was doing on the morning of 9/11? Masturbating furiously?

If the theory is true, he was waiting for this day since 1944, which is a pretty long time to wait for one specific day of your life.
The payoff must have been 1 million times better than the best orgasm you've ever had.

The elites are just crazy as fuck though, so I don't doubt there's at least some truth to these videos.

of course there is a portal symbol tords the top right as well

>>going back to /x/

repeating digits cannot lie

movie was made in 96 or 97 I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk

Don't be misled by BS theories that are designed to discredit any questioning of the official story, there were most definitely planes that hit the towers, but there's no way they brought them down.

It was also predicted in the Super Mario movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jUxEHiNo4

Wasn't Neo in the Matrix's birthday listed as 9/11 on his driver's license or something too?

the op video emphasizes the spell theyre crafting using multiple major events and tying them together to create their enormous ritual

Well shit. The ride never ends I guess.

Also a good bit of info, in Jan 2001, (((Larry Silverstein))) placed the winning bid on the properties knowing full-well that they were filled with asbestos, as a major health hazzard, and had to be totally renovated, an exceptionally expensive task, could you imagine? Why would he do that? And when the (((terrorists))) flew those planes into the buildings that day, 9 months later, the insurance paid Silverstein double, deeming it two separate incidences.

Really makes me think.

If you think that's bad, search on YT "lone gunman 911"

look into trump and the jews if you haven't, theyre all over his family history..I supported trump since he announced his run back in may last year but sometime recently i just havent been able to look past all of his (((connections))), i feel like the leftist/migration/terrorism thing was all a threat to push us in one direction...

now the election is in two months and trump is definitely going to win there is no stopping that, i just hope he isnt literally the antichrist lol because it truly seems like were going into end times these days...the world has just died..

wtf i hate the illuminati now

Back to jackdurden.com

BOOM

thx bro

TFW when not prominent Jew with all the money and power in the world to play Sim City with irl civilization

so what?

you think the illuminati pulled off 9/11 but then decided to litter clues to their plan for a decade before so that autistic neckbeards could uncover the conspiracy without ever having to see daylight?

you fucking moron

did BTTF predict mental illness acceptance?

have you seen apocalypo, that scene where the guy is gettign sacrificed and everywhere he looks, the little demon jew king/ruling class and priests are staring into his eyes to feed off his life energy?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ULxjgF58dM

perhaps it was like a grandiose version of that

maybe they needed to do that exact thing in order to create the next phase of their spell, im not sure

they also do shit like blood libel, and that stuff exists in the modern world via hollywood and political sex trafficking and more messed up murders.

something about 9/11 seems like theyre trying to control cause/effect, the future, etc

tons of shit has happened throughout history on September 11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11

They didn't know that the JCPenney would become a 21 hour fitness.

JIDF pls

>In Christian Eschatology, the first six trumpets are used to serve as a wake up call to the sinners on Earth and a call to repentance. Each trumpet blast brings with it a plague of a more disastrous nature than the one before it. The trumpet is used to build anticipation and tells the reader that an alert, announcement, or warning is about to take place.

6 trumpets

The 6 Trumps (Trump and his direct descendants)
1. Big Don himself
2. Trump Jr.
3. Melania
4. Eric
5. Tiffany
6. Barron

TOP FUCKING WEW BROS

If Trump has a kid (can he still?) we're fucked.

That video is fucking pathetic

>secret location of JFKs head

It's a fucking statue head in a storefront.

Tolkien knew

Do you not understand context? You understand the likelihood of that "all seeing eye" being random and without meaning, in a 1980's movie - given the scene and context - is ludicrous right?

This was well before illuminati became a meme. It's not even remotely plausible for this to be random, given the context.

what the FUCK

>the freemasonry meme

Daily reminder that literally any man with good morals and integrity can join freemasonry by just asking and that it's pretty much just an old people biblical LARP and BBQ club and the only secret of freemasonry is the feels you get from learning how to be a better human being through the study of ritual and symbolism and is unique to each person and indescribable in the first place (like "Jesus moments" in church)

>that youtube video

That's it no family for me, god damn does anyone truly understand the world?

Why do they torment us?

why are they abusing based Baron?

do you not understand english?

>Hey what are you guys doing here?

>Waiting.

>Holy shit!

daily reminder that is just a local good goys club and has nothing to do with the top dogs

Predictive programming is all.

do you think kek meme magic is a part of that plan, or is he a god that will save us all?

I was thinking this exact same thing. It's basically saying
>This will become acceptable by the year 2015.

This is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
If Zemeckis was truly trying to warn the audience of the future, there's probably way more shit that we're going to discover about it.

this is fucking retarded lmao

kek meme magic is basically us feeding moloch, we have comfy threads to celebrate their ritual murders and we praise and pray to kek for more death. we follow his "god king" pretty scary stuff, dubs, trips, quads, etc, weve created this numerology thing like the jews have, perhaps this was all planned by the alphabets

you realize jfk was assassinated 22 years before back to the future was made, right?

dumbass

thats pretty crazy when you put it that way, there are other "predictions" in other videos, i wonder if things like bataclan were also predicted in the movie..

btw, do you know what song was playing when the shooting happened? "Kiss the Devil"

youtu.be/m1nNkotWOQU

also did you know that like the twin towers, the bataclan was owned and sold by jews right before the "event"??

Oh fug that's creepy now that I think about it. Does that mean Trump is the antichrist?

To be honest, pretty fucking much. There are a lot of people with power in the freemasons, and is a good place to network with astronauts, ceo's, celebrities and military officials but aside from "sure bud, let's see what we can do about getting you an internship..." theres not really any dirty scandalous shit going on except the local sheriff having one too many glasses of wine at a fundraiser and saying a naughty word (everybody gasps) and immediately apologising and making a joke out of it "heh heh guess this California cabernet's turned me into a sailor for awhile there!" (room full of sensible chuckles)

keep watching the video, the jfk stuff at the beginning is basically winks about the cabal and their secret antics, showing how to analyze for other "predictions"