Are canadians the worst people?

why are canadians trying to copy australians?
First of all, canadians keep trying to shitpost on an australian level even though canadians are about as funny as germans.
But now theyre trying to steal our anti immigration policy of telling people to fuck off.
Why do canadians keep trying to copy Australians? Are they envious that our culture is superior to theirs and they never recieved enough love? its like they changed their flag and abandoned Big Daddy Britain but now regret it when the younger brother is getting more love.

Canadians are shit.

Go fuck yourself AusFAILIA. Go fuck an abo and then eat some vegemite and cry yourself to sleep u rite bogan trash.

I hate you and your country and all AusFAILIANS. Everything you are and everything you stand for. A lot of you even come here to take our jobs and cause issues with your constant insults you call """BANTER""".

You suck. You're pathetic. You're trash. You're garbage.

You're an AusFAILIAN.

Canadians are the biggest dicks there is.

Explain this one you upside down toilet flushing in reverse criminal

You're both garbage.

nice try cunt

>Canadians HAVE the biggest dicks there is.

FTFY

SHART

>72% white
nice try Laquisha

Eighth post best post

We wuz kangs n sheet.

You awoke the Canadians OP :(

Sup Forums still hasn't learned the most valuable lesson there is to learn: Never poke the massive, strong, grizzly bear BEAST that is the Canadian shitposter.

Just sit back and watch

its like watching two retards fight over a jellybean

Yea but you might get a laugh so just sit back and enjoy

Kek!

But in all seriousness, Aussie is best. Canada is nothing but autistic chinks and poos.

We need a BANT OFF

Australia's best 5 vs Canada's best 5

Australians are literally better than canadians and they are both shitposters

>Canadians are literally better than Australians

I agree.

>get banned for shitting on canadians with an american flag
>Australian doesnt get banned

fucking kys janny

>LITERALLY

Thank god you added that in there, I would of thought you were just kidding.

Fucking LITERALLLLLYYYYYYY

I've been banned from Sup Forums hundreds upon hundreds of times. Deal with it, faggot.

Canada has a little brother dysfunction. Currently Canada is rebelling because we burgers might have been teasing Canada a bit too much. Now they're looking for other alpha influences in the form of Australia and Muslims with a healthy side dish of gay stuff; (They think it makes us burgers uncomfortable). Their humor and activism is a derivative creole from places they wish they were.

Eventually this will all come to a head when they declare war on their Moose infestation, and despite the best efforts of their elite suicide bomber corps the Canadians get trounced soundly.

We will eternally fight you. Of course, Canada could take the white house in 5 minutes if we wanted to, but no. We don't want to hurt you. We will eternally fight you in a slow, long, drawn-out conflict with no end.

Well let's see:

Pedophiles: CHECK
Communists: CHECK
Racists: CHECK

So yeah, they extremely terrible people. Muslim grade.

they're less than 60% white

you have made a very powerful enemy

0/10

>Canada could take the white house in 5 minutes

a pillaging in 5 at best

Kill yourself.

We could do many brutal raids no doubt, but I was talking about taking and holding territory. We can do that to you too.

Any way you want to fight, we can fight.

I just want us to be friends again. I'm sick of all this commonwealth rivalry. Aren't us anglosphere countries supposed to be sticking together?

Why are they playing hockey on ice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the best thing I've read in days, and I read that shit about hillary and deplorable's. I mean what she said was fucking retarded but man... wow.

Cry to your daddy more. Australia has shit culture

Are cucks literally this stupid?

We're the minority now, we've been designing laws that favor minorities for the past few decades (since almost exactly the time women started to vote, but that probably has nothing to do with it, probably) so now the law favors us and everyone else is a second class citizen.

It's fucking brilliant really. Cant wait for my welfare bux.

Yes

Americans are garbage

HOLY SHIT NO THE ETERNAL ANGLO MUST BE OBLITERATED

>We could do many brutal raids no doubt, but I was talking about taking and holding territory. We can do that to you too.
>Any way you want to fight, we can fight.

adorable!

as long as canada continues to prove themselves retarded, that's how they'll be treated

Pls have cancer

Then u would be permabanned fag

Hahaha. You alright there mate?

Just put your feet up and relax mate. We're just having a bit of fun

All Canadian shit posters are from quebec, prove me wrong.

You agreed we could do a pillaging. We could do ANY TYPE OF COMBAT YOU WANT!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!! YOU SET THE RULES AND THEN WE FIGHT AND KICK YOUR ASSES!!!! Fucking FAT retarded burgerFAGGOT mart sharter.

No, FAGGOT. The mods don't like me, but they have been forced to deal with my existence. I'm Canadian, I am superior to the mods.

Go. Fucking. Kill. Yourself.

Pls have cancer

You are the worst troll

i hate when the reputation for shitposting came to us and to a lesser extent australia because now i can see people with the same flag as me desperately try to out "shitpost" and it's fucking embarrassing, the kind of thing you'd be ashamed at in 9th grade

OH MY GOD FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprised you dont hate english as much as anglos

Canada is not great except for the rural areas. Any Anglo country is better except probably Britain

suck some more american cock you uncle tom faget

Aww u r adorable

UK and US flags should be switched.

The ETERNAL ANGLO is a brutal menace that must be exterminated ASAP.

they're shitposters too, most of them are like that already, but it's more shameful to see people from canada act like unfunny american teenagers trying to "shitpost"

See?

I disagree with OP, Americans are the worst people in the world

It's because our societies are both products of the same Commonwealth social experiment.

We're all garbage to be honest family

None are

>caring about the opinions of anonymous retards posting on a mandalorian flea riding forum

sigh.

you know the truth and so does everyone else. admit to being america jr. or continue sucking trudeau's cawk. nobody cares either way.

Rural canada is shit

canadians are gay lol

But dem levs are there

canada is a basket of deplorables

any more spicy hilarious memes?

cmon Sup Forumsro we gotta show Sup Forums that we r teh true shitposters! xD

We don't care about your country nor do we try to shitpost. You assholes keep using our VPNS

ITT faggot canucks getting BTFO by aussie mastre troles

le 60%

>pic related
>Australia has no culture
pick one

>america in the middle
>america is the biggest ball
triggered
you're barely even anglo at this point anyway
half your country speaks taco and the other half speaks a perverted negroified version of english

No.

We will fight you and defeat you. You are not better than us, we are better than you.

*spits in your face*

>t. Aryan Leaf

>But now theyre trying to steal our anti immigration policy of telling people to fuck off.

But we need it. We need the memes to save the fatherland.

t. raj tikka masala

t. Emu rape victim

>broad shouldered alphas and tanned half naked women
wow, you really shamed them leaf
we're more anglo than you. you've got an entire province that speaks french

The Eternal Anglo must be driven OFF this board.

With what trudeau is doing to your country you'll all being shitting in the streets soon enough.

Ontario isn't all dystopian progressive. It's basically only the GTA. When you go outside of the GTA there is rednecks, injuns, demolition derbies and occasionally even a Confederate flag.

I can't explain the Confederate flag part. I've seen them on flag poles, in windows and on porches.

t. chow ching wong dong

And a nip dong ping chong to you young lady

Sorry but Canadians are the fucking worst in any community.

where the fuck are you from, Montana? how are you even meeting a large portion of diaspora canadians?

look at me

we are the ben garrison now

Australia and Canada are very similar. Both are dominated by their powerful neighbors and both know they are weak, pussy "sister" versions of their big brothers (NZ and USA) so they develop weird faggy cultures built around masochism and being cowardly.

Quality post.

Leafs, Argies, and Poos are my favorite shitposters tbqh

every american has met canadians and we all hate you because you act like giant pompous faggots

t. actual Chink

Trevor, get the cricket ball

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

t. stoned unemployed maori

fish n chups hey xing pang