>>88376941

POST YOUR FACE WHEN SHE'S CAST AS CHARLIE

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/elizabeth-banks-directing-a-charlies-angels-reboot-why-hollywood-women-need-be-real-woke-q-a-1010198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol what the fuck did she do to her hair it looks like a bathroom mat

>Lupita Nyong’o

Is this even a human name?

I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Lupita is a common Mexican name. Nyong'o is African.

Dear Christ I hope she works out, these women playing kick ass warriors need to look like warriors not like a girl who does bodyweight shit three times a week.

>its another re-boot of a re-boot.

based kstew

Meet the new Sabrina.

Fucking this jesus christ

>not having a trans actress play one of the parts

Fucking scum fucking pigs.

why

Idris Elba

What is it about her that's so strikingly beautiful?

kstew is getting close to trans.

Text-to-speech Tim Curry as Charlie

Nostalgia.

Probably your latent homolust and liking girls that look boyish. Seriously she got way worse with age. I'm no pedo but when she was in Panic Room you could have sworn she was going to grow up to be pretty.

>reboot

"legitimate" dykes have no sexual appeal to men

how is she going to seduce bad guys looking like that? they're gonna have to put her in a wig again

This. Lesbians are disgusting. It's only cool if it's a straight chick doing something exhibitionist.
I've had good friendly relationships with lesbians but I could never possibly be attracted to a straight up lez.

kek

>Seriously she got way worse with age
you did

I wish that my face was the insole of one of her well-worn sneakers!

>bathroom mat
Well, now to /gif/ to see some girls getting piss in their hair

Krager will be joyed to hear this

Nothing

i hate this webm, this bothers me when hot girls look bored or like they don't want to be wherever they are. you'd think a famous actress could at least be more convincing at playing happier than they actually are.

excellent post

>and Sony, the studio behind the film

It will be utter crap

i just assumed it was intentional

>Charlie's Angels
>warriors

why are /fit/fags so retarded?

Another amazing reboot, just what I wanted.

Bosley looks like THAT !?

inb4 one of them is black

>tfw people don't even know it would be the 4th reboot

too late

>>Kristen Stewart is being eyed for the “Charlie’s Angels” reboot, according to sources close to the project.
>>The “Twilight” star would play one of the members of the female private detective agency.

I thought the Angels were supposed to beautiful

Aaron Spelling must be writhing in his grave

>Seems beneath her desu.

In the seventies charlie's angels were huge stars. I don't think anything equals that today.

Kristen is gorgeous, you jackass.

What would an all-male remake of Charlies Angels look like?

brbrbBRAAP

>Mexican
>African
Confirmed for not human.

Why even try?

>Charlize's Angels

>there is something on this planet that is beneath someone who played in Twilight
You should honestly kill yourself, you fucking retard.

That's just her natural bitch face

>In the seventies charlie's angels were huge stars

Not before the show. Only Kate Jackson had played some roles but even then she was B-list at most. Farrah Fawcett was just famous for being Lee Major's wife.

>the person who was the worst part of Twilight.

Fixed that for you,

Perfect look for a gender-swapped "8 Mile" remake

perfect bone genetics. too bad about the white trash brain

>Sony

From Sony leaks it was depressing that studio bosses are exactly as you might cynically believe them to be.
>Have no idea who actors are who aren't currently in a Hollywood film playing right now (Benedict who?).
>Produce lists of the only acceptable actors (from subset as above) before even reading the script
>Sheep-like copying of whoever is making the most money (Marvel at that point)
>Never heard of most works of classic cinema, Amazon orders reveal that they don't even know that some of the copyrights are owned by their studio so they could just get a free copy couriered over
>Sup Forums's 'cast this' threads operate a higher level of debate than they do.
>Utterly incompetent as simple things, can't even book a hotel room without fucking up, chew out producers coordinating massive projects for basically nothing

Its just depressing really. Some shithead has probably written the "Charlies Angels' cinematic universe" memo already. They are utter morons.

They actually tried to do a spin-off

I told you Charlies Angels would be rebooted. Charlie will also be replaced by a woman who was an 'ex-angel'.

A 2nd reboot?

Leave it to Sony to cast a girl who looks like a FTM tranny as the lead in a movie based on a "Jiggle TV" show.

They're going to fuck it up, can't have strong sexy women anymore

>I told you Charlies Angels would be rebooted

It has been known for a while, user

hollywoodreporter.com/news/elizabeth-banks-directing-a-charlies-angels-reboot-why-hollywood-women-need-be-real-woke-q-a-1010198

It will probably be shit now that Elizabeth Banks is a moron and will probably make it "a parody of the sexism in Charlie's Angels"

Oh no, I mean like a few years ago. I'd search the archives but I cba. It was obviously coming. I prefer my not!Charlies Angels, which is Totally Spies!

The Rock as Charlie.

>Sony

>Lupita Nyong’o
A cute.

Threadly reminder: She's currently fucking this Victoria's Secret model

ofc it's fucking Sony

>Be gone from Sup Forums forever because it's shit
>come back and you all like this fucking fetal alcohol syndrome stereotype who can't act

You guys have zero fucking taste and it's not a surprise you're still here

Whenever you see someone lusting after KStew on Sup Forums it's the same autist every single time. She lost her male fanbase when she came out as a dyke who's transitioning into a boy.

True, she's a goddess.