Why did the use the real guy and not the fake Simpsons version?

Mcbane/Wolfcastle had been a Simpsons staple since Season 2.
Seriously, why suddenly have the real guy, when you don't even have him voicing himself, Harry Shearer (Same guy who voices Wolfcastle, doing the same voice) voices him.

Sneed.

Based

For a mass audience that likely hadn't seen the Simpsons in its glory years, Ranier Wolfcastle wouldn't have been an easily identifiable character. Having it be Arnold just makes the gag easier.

Because the simpsons are dead.

Because there were two different reasons for the characters existing, one was a parody of 80s action movie stars and the other was an actual person. The joke was that he managed to become the president too despite being a retard. Are you fucking autistic?
>watches The Simpsons and makes threads about it on Sup Forums
Never mind, I know you are. Fuck and suck yourself, Chuck.

>likely hadn't seen the Simpsons in its glory years
motherfucker its syndicated on like 90 channels every weekday

some people are eating dinner with their families, or working, when the reruns come on. Those minor inconveniences obviously don't apply to you.

>Eating dinner between 7 and 8
>Kids working between 7 and 8
are you fucking retarded?

the only simpsons i've seen in 20 years of life has been the movie and even then it wasn't to completion

That was the point you twat.

>Arnold
>retarded
Beta DYEL fags trying to get shit on NUMERO UNO.

it was a mistake but the simpsons had been shit for so long at this point, the producers probably thought it made sense

People who went to see the Simpsons movie went to see it for the SpiderPig song from the trailer, not to ensure canon continuity from the early 90's

Why don't you complain next that a characters rib was struck twice but ended up playing two distinct notes, you nerd?

Why would Wolfcastle suddenly be president?

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

>It is possible to make inane criticismss
>therefor all criticims are inane

"i'm gonna pretend to be mad at this meme to boost its popularity"
Why is this formula so popular on Sup Forums?

61 seconds. getting faster

he is unironically butthurt. anyway once his image has reached #1 posted Sup Forums image then we have truly won

>hot dog fingers are perfectly normal, even though it confirms one is a mouth-breathing autist

Sneed's Feed's and Seed's

Based Sneedposter

He's actually created his own meme that only he uses. He's a one man memer

Dance faggot

Pandering to normies.

The Irish kid was created because the original love subplot was gonna be Lisa developing feelings for Milhouse and normie test audiences didn't go for it.

That's also why they made up a new villain for Albert Brooks to play: It was originally going to be Hank Scorpio, but again, normies wouldn't know that character.

SChuck

Not really a good reason, Wolfcastle is a pretty blatant parody, if they knew who Arnold was they would know he was being parodied

By definition that can't be a meme.

That's actually a really good question OP

I love the Sneed meme. I legitimately look forward to seeing it sprinkled around actual simpsons discussion.

I WAS ELECTED TO SEED, NOT TO FEED

Springfield celebrities are always supposed to be knock offs. their real life national counterparts still exist in universe.

They were dumbing down the joke for the general public. Why appeal to the fans who were going to see the movie no matter what?

I've been wondering that since it came out. I only watched it the once when it came out but I recall there being some other really questionable parts but I cant remember if they were really there or not.

First of all I remember there being a scene where Bart was running or skateboarding nude throughout the town and they actually showed his penis which seemed super creepy since there were some sexual jokes in the movie like some eskimo lady with huge tits.

Could someone confirm if that really happened?

Kill yourself.

for the same reason Arnold was governor.

Unbelievably fucking based

sneed's feed and sheed?

I only found out this year that Drederick Tatum is not a real person.

The Simpsons movie was in production for a LONG time (Shit started back in the mid-ninenties). Fox tested the shit out of the movie before actually putting it out, which means that an absolute metric ton of shit ended up cut and/or rewritten based off of the whims of the test audiences. Both Rainier Wolfcastle and Hank Scorpio were written out of the movie due to this. (Wolfcastles omission is particularly bizarre considering his replacement looks identical to him and is voiced by the same guy as usual)

Over the long production time, the script would keep getting poked by a ton of different writers the show had over the years - IIRC the one joke that made it through it all was the fish Homer bites and gets electrocuted by.

BASED

He's not?

The movie came out 5 years after it's 'glory years' while those episodes had been in heavy syndication for 15 years, who the fuck do you think the mass audience was? A load of three year olds?

Your opinion is fucking stupid and you're objectively wrong, you think the film was aimed at toddlers and it wasn't in production that long, when it was announced it was meant to end the series and all the characters would have aged.

every time
every god damn fucking time, i cant stop laughing

Sneed

Sneed
Formerly Chucks

how do you define an individual?

Arnold is based.

Sneed expanded spinoff lore universe when

doesnt make it less funny fag

They didnt even explain how he became president despite not being born in the US

I live in the end of the world and they aired those episodes three times a day.

formerly chucks

Are there any good episodes post season 20?

I've watched up to season 26 on my last full rewatch and was wondering if there were any legit recommendations for good episodes from past 2007?

sneed
formerly chucks

the sneed ep is good

Maybe they're twins

>which means that an absolute metric ton of shit ended up cut and/or rewritten based off of the whims of the test audiences.
They don't do this with animation. It'd be way too expensive. I have no idea where you're getting this but you're completely wrong.

bump

>Greetings, good man. Might I trouble you for feed and seed?

GET OUTTA HERE HOMER

>everyone has the same job, shift and lifestyle

>nobody watches the Simpsons reruns
You've lost the plot buddy. The Simpsons simply isn't afraid to use recurring characters they don't assume anyone is watching.

another classic episode of the Sneedsons

the Simpsneeds

the pathetic samefag replies to this are just lame

Some days there's from where the best humor comes from.

It does. The whole joke is that that scene is a long tracking shot of him skateboarding and for the whole thing he's conveniently covered up by something, until the very end where you see his dick.