What's his best skit? Also, what's Sam's favorite color?

What's his best skit? Also, what's Sam's favorite color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo&list=PL7AA46E25F40D5EF4&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=h8WPA-jWCO4&t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a big guy.

>average Sup Forumstard is a fat, greasy neckbeard with Jewish ancestry

i think his best skit is the one where he fucked the tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo&list=PL7AA46E25F40D5EF4&index=9

he's just fat

>inb4 bulkcore tards come out of the woodworks

he's literally just fatte

never happened

his kickstarter critiques and other stuff he did while he practically lived in his moms house in his late 20s. he channeled that energy that a lot of directionless young adults and teens on Sup Forums feel, in some extent.

now he is just fat guy that wnats money for his yt vlogs.

pls stop posting him

youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs

Sam looks like a black guy that's been through the white filter on FaceApp.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

its 2017 but i haven't forgotten him. what gives?

Actually most of nu-Sup Forums are mixed spics now who think they're white.

>ywn sniff and kiss a hot chick's feet after having sex with her

makes me sad

This one tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

I hung out with him and charls one night for a few hours. Sam doesn't drink which I found odd. He smoke tobacco though.
Charls is just weird but charming.

The worst part was the Mde fans afterwards. Piure cringe. They all seemed to be trying to please sam by bein edgy and ironic. Some guy went into an ironic rant about headphones and tried to make it random and odd.

I asked this guy what the fuck he was talking about and he looked embarrassed. Sam is genuinely annoyed by a lot MDE superfans because they're so embarrassing and cringey. I was half drunk of Guinness and Heverlee and even I could see it. EVERY comment was trying to be funny and weird.

Charls spoke to me about alcoholic spirits for a while. Was gibberish though, kek.

TLDR: MDEA Fans IRL are so annoying they upset the MDE guys with their cringe.

no shit. the people who showed up at the HWNDU protest were awful, just constantly trying to impress Sam with their ''jokes'' and make him notice them

MDE attracts low quality people.

garbage attracts flys

>sam "girl hogged by a nignog" hyde

Might have to do with him being spammed here every day but I'm no rocket surgeon

sounds like utter bullshit
and i can't stand sam hyde

>when your sheckle farm animals are onto you

Who knows but it isn't an uncommon trend among edgy alt right fags. Didn't that guy who shot up that black church get his girl taken by a black guy?

sam "fuck the fanny of every tranny" hyde everybody
>those scares under the chest
damn didn't know he was into ftm too

>now he is just fat guy that wnats money for his yt vlogs.
No he doesn't. He wants money to fund his video game developer company. Now that he's unemployed he's finally going to make that pony dating sim.

he didn't have a gf. I mean, look at him. ha got pissed because someone else's gf got taken by a black guy, he got double cucked. cucked as far as the eye can see, maximally cucked, cucked to the umpteenth degree to the max, i mean this guy was cucked af, so no wonder he decided to pistol cuck all those black churchgoers

uhh is this legit?
guys?

2070 Paradigm Shift, no contest

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

He really isn't an ironic racist tho, he's just an asshole

And hes literally been an asshole since his first videos

no it's not

>tfw mde fan
>but also put off by the excessive meanspiritedness

It really bothers me at times, especially some of the kickstarter tv eps, like the one where he mocked the mother who lost her child and talked about wanting to bash her head in.

He's been dating some bitch (cup cup girl) who got 50,000 from a lawsuit against the NYPD for years.

hyde BTFO

>Sam ''I Want to'' Hyde

The Wall Show/Prison sketch from WP
Techno Toys
Never get powsi
Ideas Man

youtube.com/watch?v=h8WPA-jWCO4&t=33s

the other jhonney is better

this man looks like he'll be dead within 10 years

i went to the same college as sam.

this isn't true.

don't listen to this liar
I ACTUALLY went to college with sam
this happened twice

>reddit spacing
>defending sam "butt rammy every tranny" hyde
checks out

name the college, year and class modules you took please

2017:

...I am forgotten...

Carnegie Mellon, 2005
Didn't take any classes but knew sam through a mutual friend

*any classes with sam

>it's real

>I totally know him hahahah he got cucked

>no proof whatsoever. As much proof as me calling you a child molestor and expecting people to believe it
>describing someone as an oblivion NPC

People are unable to come up with legitimate critiques of Sam's art so they resort to lies and bullshit attacks on his character. A sure sign of a genius is that a confederacy of dunces comes out of the woodwork to attack him.

I personally know the user who made this post, he likes to poop in his pants.

Yet we're still talking about him. And no one has any idea who that guy is.

gin and piss, no question

why do all hydecucks sperg out like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

bullshit

This is terrible. After it being spammed on here so often I expected it to be a scathing critique of him but it's just bland as fuck.

I genuinely think Sam's gone insane, his last Hydewars was worrying. The dude looks like he's living in some abandoned office space and he's saying all these crazy things about how he spends thousands per month and he's making 3 video games and several books. We know its not true Sam, just get some help, some of us really care about you!

What do you think "big guy" implies retard

faggot

>I'm not forgotten, y-you're forgotten!

GIVE ME 5 DOLLARS

>"I...I have plenty of cash g...guys. I just need a b..bit more...please buy Hydewars....pl *cough* please!"

Ai keel da snek

This one is underrated for sure its almost on par with 2070 paradigm shift

>have white "pride"
>look like shit

It's ironic haha

for jews

>p-putting it in green text and m-making dashes in between words to simulate stuttering means they're wrong!

Why do all Anti-hydecucks avoid any legitimate discussion and run from any type of argument?

>what's Sam's favorite color?
white

lmao

This is all bullshit, to anyone unsure.

If you dont like Sam Hyde, you dont belong on Sup Forums.

What is true however is that Sam Hyde is a faggot with daddy issues, probably because his rich dad who paid $250k for his graphic design degree saw his material and called him out for being the hack that he is.

Sam did professional graphic design work, kind of implausible that his father would believe he knew better than that.

Ah yes we all know the name "Sam Hyde" for his stunning graphic design work and not being an edgy post-ironic faggot who ripped off Tim and Eric and convinced himself he had a special gift for "comedy" when all he does is say racist shit and act goofy.

>lose your show, career and health insurance for that sweet, sweet pepepede cred

Go back to leftypol loser

literally who

hyde is neither funny nor intelligent.

only like by social outcasts and Sup Forums autists.

whatever you say

BIG if true

written by someone who hasnt seen his highschool era MDE videos.

this post is bull shit.

lmao okay swift

Can't stand sam hyde? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

This classic
youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA

this

Oh roasties, you are my greatest ally.

Billy goes to the circus was his best work.

>that idubbzzz faggot thought the MPL project was real
lmao

i'll show you around the quad is my favourite, anything with his mom is hilarious too

>his old shit is better than his new shit

Is there any more pathetic than this criticism?

holy fuck i love sam

charls numba 1
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA

classic

I'd say this is really believable. How many wimpy guys become completely bitter after a break up? This is a pretty consistent pattern.