Why are gay people obsessed with sex? Example from personal life:
>Have best bud throughout high school
>Sort of eccentric, but a chill dude
>Comes out to me as gay in junior year
>I didn't give a shit, live and let live
>Friend starts making advances
>Takes candid pictures of my ass while I'm in the halls
>Asks my gf at the time to describe what sex with me was like
>Tried to pay me for pics of me in a speedo (I'm a swimmer)
>Every night he'd text me with that stupid winky face emoji
>Cut off most ties with him, only recently became friends again

Why are gays obsessed with sex? 90% of the ones I meet only care about fucking

as a gay guy this is my biggest complaint about the gay community. who i am doesn't revolve around my dick

Example from personal life:
>Guy tells me he was captain of his swim team at age 15
>I happen to have a Speedo around
>Say I think he would look good in it.
>He tries it on
>We have a threesome with my roommate

Sex is fine for straight men but sexual activities are forbidden to gays according to Christpol. I am doing it behind closed doors. You can always tell him, hey stop talking to me sexually, if its bothering you.

Because we're complete degenerates and the prostate feels fucking amazing while it's being fucked it's like a drug my good dude

The only gay guy I know never talks about sex or being gay. He's just obsessed with Nintendo, and games in general. I imagine these things vary with the person, since I know plenty of straight guys who automatically hit-on every girl they befriend.

Also, pix of u in Speedo please?

Give us more details
Did u fuck

Ay my friend was obsessed with Nintendo too.
$20 plz

Am jew. Fresh out of shekels. Plz help with Speedo pix. My family is stuck in Syria.

We did not fuck. We went to a catholic school together, ironically enough, and he actually went to a catholic college as well. I'm transferring colleges next semester, and right now it looks like the college he's at would be the smartest move. He got drunk at the beginning of the summer and called me, trying to convince me that we could "make it work". First time he talked to me since junior year.

Because being gay is 100% choice. It results from childhood sexual abuse and anti-social mental health issues.

I wasn't abused as a kid. Try again.

I wasn't abused either lol
Polfags btfo yet again

Because they are men. And unlike straight guys they don't have to hide it because they are fucking other men, and men want to fuck all the time. Basic shit OP, if women had the same sex drive as men straight guys would be the exact same way

>Because being gay is 100% choice.
>It results from childhood sexual abuse and anti-social mental health issues.

What now Sup Forums

Does he play yoshi?

The Muslims win again

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

It's a fetish for men. They're such hardcore fetishists that they build their life and character around their particular fetish. Fags being perverts is nothing new.

Mostly Pokemon

I guess thats proof nintendo is for faggots then

Fetish means a sexual desire for a non-living thing. Try again.

Why would i want to wave to those degenerates?

Fuck off faggot

what did she do this time?

this doesn't at all address OP's question of why gays are more libertine than straights. if anything, it reinforces it.

Well him not posting delicious Speedo pix doesn't answer my question of how big his bulge is but you don't see me complaining...

>Choice
>Results from issues
I agree with your latter point but it's not a choice if it's derived from enviormental factors

more trolley problem pics

> Why are gays obsessed with sex?

>delicious Speedo pix
>how big his bulge is

you continue to prove OP's point:

THAT'S X-COM BABY

Men are obsessed with sex. He just thinks its cool because instead of calling him a fuckbag degenerate everybody gives him a pass otherwise "homophobic much?". The fact that your reconsidering friendship with him is disgusting and I have a couple of friends that are questionable about their gay power level I just dont take my pants off in front of them. Hes straight up soliciting you for b8 material.

Thanks Romabro

I've heard it's because the vast majority of all guys are obsessed with sex, but the women sort of cool it down. Which makes sense t b h.

Kill yourself faggot

>Identifies himself as a person who only has sex with men
>is surprised when said people like to have sex a lot

Why is this surprising to anyone?

No idea. Its something that keeps me from dating as a faggot since everyone is obsessed with sex. I don't want a relationship based solely on sex. Shit sucks man.

Not that it really matters. In 10 years I will be killed thanks to the new established German caliphate.

Because gay is just a fetish.

They are unable to overcome or at least trick their instincts.

Their entire life is a fetish
(not necessarily in this order)
Normal Person:
>Go to school
>meet partner
>become productive
>have children
>raise/teach children
>support your offspring until old age ensuring genetic survival
>be happy because you have a fulfilling life with 3 generations of family to love
>die happy

Gay/childless/transgender People:
>school
>meet partners
>meet more partners
>become productive (to support hedonistic lifestyle)
>yet more partners
>convince yourself you need marriage
>open marriage after a while (because you partner is also horny)
>fall into despair in old age after libido no longer as strong and you have nothing in your life
>die angry probably after molesting some children because twinks no longer rouse your deflated libido

Mfw theres a gay betacuck who just wants to be a waifu

gayness is powered by jizz. just admit it already.

If they know you're not gay, and they keep pressing you, this is the attention seeking gay. They need drama 24/7

because all men are obsessed with sex

it's just that women slow us down from getting it

if you're gay it's an orgy 24/7 because the next guy is as horny as you

the train eventually runs out of power since I don't see it being electronically powered, if i keep pulling it for at least a day, i save those 5 people and won't be tired because the picture says so and the train has stopped. WIn win.