Go to kinoplex

>go to kinoplex
>get your ass kicked
Is this why we're supposed to bring a falcon?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
youtube.com/watch?v=kjMAb0WvIKI
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=5449630
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=6254971
sydsvenskan.se/2013-02-19/gang-soker-brak-pa-bio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The designated shooter must have been sleeping.

How did I know it was a nigger before opening the picture?

Bitch looks like fat bastard

she dropped the n bomb

We need to bring back segregation

All public services suck. Better to shell out some extra clams to get a personal experience.

The attackers were blacks I'm calling it now

>young heavyset black female
no surprise there. Typical fat lakeesha

There really is no hope for Americans.

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

Leftists are actually doing this, but from the opposite angle. There already are plenty of "no whites allowed" or "no men allowed" places/events

This is why I always visit the theater in a plastic bubble.

Why are white people such pussies kek

Why are niggers such animals kek

Why are niggers subhuman kek

Black people definitely aren't low IQ savage animals. Seriously guys.

About twenty years ago in my old hometown there was a popular movie theater. This was rural America jesus-freak land, so that theater was literally all it had going for it.

Some local politician decided it'd be good for "us" and "diversity" if they brought literal busloads of niggers from the nearest city (some 150mi away) to the movies there while they stayed at a shelter/abandoned school building for delinquency and general juvenile jail.

So after about 3 months of this ALL the white people stopped going to the theater entirely, because not only were they continually filled with half-wild teen niggers, it was the carjacking straight outta compton types hootin and hollerin' like a pack of chimps fucking a raccoon; the LITERAL definition of all the nigger stereotypes. Just normal blacks would've been reasonably tolerated.

The theater shut down (due to low/poor income) and they had to send the niggers somewhere else.

Why are nazis so salty kek

>living in areas with significant black populations

you do this to yourself

>go to movie theater
>kids talk constantly and people are always checking their phones
>go to drive in
>suddenly everyone becomes retarded and doesn't know how to shut off their lights
We are so close to getting new releases on home media, just a little bit longer.

fucking racist whiteys baka pham

There was one black kid at my school, and he was Bryant Gumble black +high IQ and a literal star athlete; they brought the crazy ones in from a city.

>can't go to mall because you'll be assaulted by blacks, just shop online
>can't go on public transit because you'll be assaulted by blacks, better own your own car
>can't go to the theater because you'll be assaulted by blacks, better build a home theater
How about we just make black people stop beating the shit out of random strangers?

because Sup Forums is populated with race-baiters, are you stupid or somthin?

>my girlfriend broke up with me for a black gentleman with a 9 inch penis

White people just shoot each other for being loud during a movie.

Maybe it's because if there's a story about someone acting like an animal, there's a 95% chance it's a nigger

Who was in the wrong here?

umm, sweetie.. b*acks actually have smaller dicks on average than Whites... look it up, sweetheart...

>muh dick

Because there is a 50% chance it would be

What's the source for this?

that's literally like asking an angry bear to behave. her fault for not understanding the nog mind

Happens all the time in Sweden. Some theaters have hired private security.

Numale virgin detected

>having fun with your mates in the local kinema
>fat american whale starts screeching and throwing popcorn at you
>clearly showing signs of aggression
>send L'queesha to slap her shit since you're all gentlemen and have no harpoons
>fat whale goes bitching to the police even though she started it

why are whites so pathetic?

OK, so apparently she got beaten up by a first cause she shushed her and her friends andcalled her ''ghetto''and the girl cried while she was beating her lol

>just sit there after a literal 12 year old kid punches you
>cry for 2 mins then walk away with your tail between your legs

Jesus Christ white people get your shit together

Swede here, I've literally never heard one thing of this ever happening. I've lived the majority of my life in norrland and am now living in Stockholm and not one single time have I ever heard, seen or read anything about this ever happening. I've never seen private security in any theater I've ever attended. Not fucking once.

>Swede here

>Someone annoys you but isn't being violent
>Immediately escalate the situation to violance by assaulting them
>They started it

jesus christ this is fucking embarrassing

can't you even beat a 10 year old? holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kjMAb0WvIKI

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=5449630

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=6254971

sydsvenskan.se/2013-02-19/gang-soker-brak-pa-bio

World has a negro problem

You watch too many movies. A suckerpunch in the neck will cause damage even if it's from a teen. You can die from a single punch if you're unlucky, even if you're fit.

BTFO

You're a lying sack of shit.

>University screens movies from time to time
>Sitting on one of the rows watching it
>Black people sit next to me
>Start talking during the rest of the movie

Why are you there if you're not going to watch the fucking film

>In mall theater near where i live
>almost always empty
>watch everything i want peace with no disturbance
I almost because it was packed during IT first time in years

Source?

to btfo racist pieces of shit like you

I can't wait for Sweden to crash as a country, gonna be a lot of fun to shitpost about it and watch all the shit on the news about it.
Kamelåså, you stupid faggots.

I want to go see Blade Runner on cinema but i am afraid some shithead or roastie will use their phone during the whole movie to snap chat. This happened during mad max and ruined the whole fucking movie for me.

WE

But only one of those actually resulted in violence. Two of them was the cinema anticipating violence, one from four fucking years ago. I mean yeah, obviously things seem a bit tenser in Malmö than the rest of Sweden but if that's the best you can find I wouldn't really say it's hell on earth.

user watching movies you think will be genuinely good in the cinema is bad. You wait for a good rip and watch it at home on your computer instead. Watch stupid shit with your friends but don't watch things you care about at the cinema.

This is why white people are the beta race.

>wahh i dont like fighting back my neck might hurt :(

Because statistics

why are you lying on the internet when Jamal is waiting to be prepped? go on, your wife will be very mad at you if you're late again.

the funny thing is these niggers are driving out the only people that keep their economy afloat, once the whites leave the city becomes detroit