/BSE/ BadSelfEater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to today's article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/minerva-labs#/entity
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
youtu.be/hHMe0NfUXNg
pastebin.com/nqgYMfPL
minerva.mpg.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread:

(415) 885-2440 SF

reminder this is a DoD project and someone is making money off of us

WE are the extremists?

OY VEY
crunchbase.com/organization/minerva-labs#/entity

Still not listing "This is definitely a viral marketing campaign for FX's American Horror Show, premiering on Sept 14th" under THEORIES eh, OP?

This video just confirmed the fate of the dollar and 70% of what we have been discussing.

>you are infinite
And you know this how?

is that your number or smth

well we gave them everything they wanted.
we autistically decoded all its shit

>Best friends wife loves owls and he's neutral on it
>Several paintings photos, ceramic etc owls litter their home
>She has an owl tattoo
fug

I know. I feel dirty. Fuck our government for funding shit like this

read this

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Are these bills tied to this minerva think tank or are they seperate?

Just fucking post it dumbass
youtu.be/hHMe0NfUXNg

sage, ban this fucking viral spam

yeah, I know, but I mean, actually filling the board with gore, they must be capable of that

you might be right, but it's dangerous nonetheless, the safest choice would be to close this site because of an FBI investigation or whatever

it does make sense, but if we were close to doing something important, then it would also make sense to shut this place down. If Sup Forums is up, then that means that we are doing something transcendental

what do you mean by this, recruit into what?

this also makes sense, we benefit someone in someway, and that's the sad/intriguing part.

the lack of jew-naming should have tipped us off that this was our government

Sup Forums was infiltrated by minerva to test how well the govmt could control extremist groups online.

fuck my bad i thought i left it

we dont know but we think yes

>yeah, I know, but I mean, actually filling the board with gore, they must be capable of that
they did that in one of our first generals

that explains why they've been so heavily monitoring the threads

Got transferred and left a message, can I expect a return call?

>some turds online slaps together every conspiracy meme they could think of on a fake bill
>copies and plants them around their neighborhoods
>the aspies on Sup Forums falls for it

is this your first ARG you aspies

>Obama and Clinton are SO scared of the alt-right that they invent alex jones tier mystery ARGs to infiltrate our board to see how we react to a countdown clock
FUCK YOU DOD MAGA

Whoa there, no using critical thinking. How very A FUCKING LEAF of you.

The dod has unleashed its prototype organic computing to decode the bills.

You are the cogs in the machine.

>we are doing something intranscendental
whoops

kek

From the pastebin in last thread, ties into my theory that this is a training program:

Here is The Formula for a self-organizing society:
• The first step is to find knowledge.
• The second step is to present this knowledge in a beautiful way.
• The third step is to give others the power to do something with this knowledge.

Right track? Also realized that we are approximately at halfway point in time from the 2012 leak to 11/11/20.

and ARG stands for?

Yup. DARPA has put their best minds together and come up with this clever puzzle.

Too bad it's not really a puzzle at all? There's nothing to decode? It's just a congeries of conspiracy theories and occult garbage? There's no meaning to it? And I should watch American Horror Show on FX in four days?

>th-there's a Disney logo this means it's legit!!!

this is actually serious, it started on reddit and it landed on Sup Forums and then ARFCOM

the only thing we could do is actually go on InfoWars and compile all this information and use our autstic researching methods to expose the DoD.

they wouldn't dare kill Jones with the spotlight on him.

>essentially the day Sup Forums was wrong/got duped

Or I don't know. Its just possible guys that this is exactly what they want. Now we've stopped working to solve the puzzle. Fucking owls. I mean did any of us remember/see where the 14th September fell into this whole thing?

what happens in '20?

ARG = Aleppo Research Group

His name was robert paulson.

wait a fucking minute

THEY DID THIS WAS THE FUCKING GEORGIAN NWO COMMENDMENTS SACRIFICE ALTAR

Im so unsure what to do right now.

>some turds online slaps together

why do drivebys in this thread keep understating the effort being put into this.

fucking leaf

Why would they kill an employee?

I mean we can't not talk about this shit

We all knew the puzzle was odd but what if an user stumbled across it and knew he couldn't interest people without meshing it into a narrative/without the whole narrative?

Yep, fuck it. Let them use some of those $$$'s to find a way to draw us back in. Reset that clock, boys!

shut up

>AlephActual
>Boaz
Are you two bedfellows?
What should we be focusing on?

>WAS THE FUCKING GEORGIAN NWO COMMENDMENTS SACRIFICE ALTAR
You can start by slowing down and explaining what you mean

Bow to the Federal Reserve....

pastebin.com/nqgYMfPL

It is long, but here is a relevant section. 2020 is a major milestone for paradigm shift.

"The world is currently inefficient at achieving our goals.
We have 7 billion people on this planet; so much potential.
However, the world is full of bureaucracy. Bureaucrats create laws to control us.
Bosses create jobs to control us. Lobbyists push for more laws to support the will power of a few special interests.
We don’t speak the same language, and even when we do, we still misunderstand each other.
Voice inflection is taken the wrong way. People lie to get what they want.
The world, motivated by money, is great at funneling money to the greedy.
The world, motivated by Money, is not great at supplying it’s people with Love, and Health, and Freedom.
Project Mayhem 2020 aims to use emerging technologies to create a paradigm shift by the year 2020.
In 2012, the project used twitter, and you tube videos to reach a wide audience.
Translations where done manually by various space monkeys.
However, the following emerging technologies will be fully implemented by the project in the year 2020,
and the distyribution of information and power will shift exponentially to The New Advocate.

“Emerging” technology
Self-driving, and pollution free, vehicles.
Virtual reality, and augmented, reality.
3D printing capabilities.
Artificially Intelligent Translators, and voice command software."

You will

whats arfcom?

que significa con gotthard/9-14?

looks like almost done w/list

this one portion in particular

the cube appeared on a missing slot in the guidestones and someone said they placed it there and had nothing to do with the stones.

a week later they conducted a pandoras box ritual and shattered the cube.

imma crank call your ass until you beg for mercy

>data and resource sharing

Ok so I don't know if you're going to draw me back into my way of thinking but I will say its all
>logically
possible
not
>likely

The notes by themselves do signal some event

Blindspot premieres September 14th

Unfortunately that's the Bohemian Grove Club Number

>de d o d
we caught you owl-fuckers. It was fun while it lasted

owls are a pretty common interest, my family is real big on owl decorations everywhere

you tell me.

God in a way I hope there is a show so this Orwellian bullshit gets called off

DoD created the Internet and we're all their chumps

desu, I realized how much better I felt just by quitting Sup Forums and /r9k/ for the last month, I think others should do the same, and even work toward complete internet abstinence.

they really hate "luddites"... those are the real threat, the rest of us are incapacitated by the internet

can someone update me with a tl;dr? I've been away for like 8 hours. One or two sentences is fine

Mazda Logo

The last paragraph is the most important on this page.

If you're not already prepard for 9/14, then that's what you should be focused on. Step away from the DoD's little test because their profile on you was already thick, and now it's thicker.

You can make small preps that don't hurt you if there is a habbening or not.

I had hoped for Gen. Flynn to be Trump's mate.

This was a DOD project
we were duped into being their organic quantum computer to decipher every hidden thing in their fake bills

all because they are getting desperate because we are propelling trump to presidency but there is still a risk something is going to happen next week in the off chance that this is the DoD trying to prep a disinfo attack

Hey could you update me I've been away for a few hours and you all are talking DoD and I read that page and I don't know what to make of it.

Its not fucking funny - there are too many to screenshot I've done like fucking 15 already

Nah, those things are still in infancy. Long way from relatively perfected and commonplace. I think the idea is that when those techs become normie'd we will be free to pursue the spiritual matter and prepare for the next step, Project 2033.

If real, it's a Long Game.

Amat Victoria Curam

that doesn't make sense though. Why would they give us the ammunition to shoot down their own disinformation? Do they know nothing?

lmfao bohemian grove aint in sanfran

DoD launched this to see how we'd react, how we'd respond, how well we'd do. And to see how far it would reach.

It's part of a research initiative called Minerva. Go figure. Sneaky!

My grandfather's wife is the exact same.

so they know how well to hide shit, they probably had different tiers of hidden stuff that we didnt find

Basically someone put the cat among the pigeons by mentioning the conference date for this thing was the 14, I've only seen for the 15 myself but anyway it led to a clue that is its all possibly a DOD op

we figured it out by out-autisming them. we knew it was strange they didn't name the jew and we used the clinton wikileak and minerva connection to find the dod page that outlines this whole thing

their goal was to track how we as a group solved this

Can you see them Goys

But why?

Call

minerva.mpg.de/

Hmm, Look familiar?

>For almost fifty years, The Minerva Stiftung has been playing a significant role in supporting the scientific cooperation and dialogue between Germany and Israel. Funding Research projects of Israeli scientists and furthering outstanding research centers in Israeli universities and the Weizmann Institute are the central tasks of Minerva.

>The Minerva Programs support PIs of Israeli institutions by the Minerva Centers Program. These Centers receive a budget of up to € 150000 as seed money to strengthen a certain research field in Israel and stimulate the cooperation with German partners and the training of the young.

>All of these programs are meant to build bridges between the two countries and facilitate the exchange of ideas.

Its possibly a lot of things.

I'm surprised whichever family made that didn't use "keep the population under" 300,000,000

how comes you guys used 500? is it because we're already over 300 by the timeline?

owls are cool birds for normal humans, user

BSE also stands for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy aka MAD COW DISEASE

we're the cattle

The clubs public office is located in the city. The Grove itself is not.

So the government is evil. Why would people willingly work for organizations oriented towards evil control? It will never work. People are already rejecting debt and kikebook. It's only a matter of time...

i already did and the call went exactly like this:

> hello?
> hi im just calling to ask, is this the bohemian grove?
> who the fuck are you?

and then he hung up.

I wasn't supposed to do that. ;^)

>only a matter of time
>badselfeater.com

Gov is too clunky and unimaginative for this. The artwork on the bills is too artistic. If gov sourced, it would be pretty obvious and would not contain arcane elements; they are way too out of touch to trigger the emotional connection we have all encountered on this.

I would put money down that the guidestones are a Ted Turner project.

Call and mention Jachin

they probably get dozens of calls a day like this shit.

Was never fond of them really. Not a dislike, I just always found something off about them.

>you guys

You're mistaking me for one of them, I'm nothing more than a courier.