>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3vT3hp0U5w
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN'T STUMP

Happy 9/11!

Why do I have to be in a basket Hillary?

>meaningless anime in OP

Goodnight!

faggot

shill thread

Official theme to welcome the right-wing death squads:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3vT3hp0U5w

This is where we are heading based on polls/primary/rallies/social media statistics/google trends/enthusiasm/ etc.

A guy eariler was talking about how his hobbies were invaded and came to Sup Forums I think.
I remember something similar. I left Sup Forums some time after gamergate happened and came to Sup Forums afterwards. I don't even remember what got me here. All I know is that after spending some time here, I had more hope/optimism than before.
And a hell of a lot angrier at things I should have been aware of before

Everyone is in a basket. Hillary likes putting everything into baskets.
It's what makes her a basket case.

You forgot to factor in to that model that there are literally a million niggers in Chicago. If 16-22% of those go for Trump as current models suggest, Illinois flips as well.

trump raised obama tweet by 11k after it was sitting at 10k since 2012. hillary btfo

>meaningless anime

K-On is an art form on par with anything penned by Shakespeare

Can someone tell me what's up with the bullshit 13 year old rape (((scandal)))?

>I can't help but feel like we're still outnumbered 60/40 somehow. Hopefully I'm wrong

Same here, I think that it's natural though. Things have been so bad for so long that many on the right aren't used to winning.

I voted for that backstabbing faggot Romney in 2012, after voting for Ron Paul in the primary and I can remember the atmosphere of utter despair after election day. The party leaders were saying that Romney was too rightwing and that's why he lost, meanwhile I had sold out and we still didn't win. We saw Hillary coming and it was so bad that people were asking if anyone could beat her, now we're less than two months out and fucking Donald Trump the new nationalist is tied/ahead with a decrepit and scared Hillary.

I can tell already though that if Trump wins the cuckservatives are going to try to rewrite history and pretend that Hillary was a weak candidate and the race was Trump's to lose.

Donald is the man check it.

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

>I can tell already though that if Trump wins the cuckservatives are going to try to rewrite history and pretend that Hillary was a weak candidate and the race was Trump's to lose.
Good thing one of Trump's major accomplishments has been ripping their credibility apart. At this point everyone would rightfully call that out as "lol salty nevertrump cucks".

Just got back from church. What's up, trumpgen?

>NJ
>NM
>CO
>CT
>DE
>going Red
What? I'm looking at real polls to and I just don't see it being that much of a blowout.

I want to cum on Mugi's eyebrows.

I had a good Catholic thread ready to go before this anime shit got in front of it.

Why does he talk like a retard?

People making stuff up. It'll literally be thrown out as soon as it starts

Should I go to church tomorrow?
Is it worth it?

Will Trump purge animefags?

Are you Catholic?

To continue the discussion from the previous thread, how many of you turned right because your city is so left?

I live in Seattle which is as leftist as leftism gets. As a natural contrarian, I pushed back against it, and this election will be the first time that i have voted (seriously) in almost 10 years.

Also, as leftist as Seattle is, I don't know a single person who is really enthusiastic about voting for Hillary. I know plenty of people who hate Trump, love Bernie, but not a one who actually loves Hillary.

Demoralization

They've been trying to push this for a while

Checked,

So the court case really is happening? When is it?

How the fuck are they gonna prosecute Trump with no fucking evidence? lmao

>tfw born and raised Catholic but stopped going, started drinking more than I should and thinking I need to go back

I want to but I just can't because of the current pope, I oppose him completely

I left /r9k/ a couple years back and never looked back. Still a no gf virgin, but oh well.

Sadly Bill is, more likely than not, guilty.

Do you want to save your soul? If so, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o

I can't tell if any of that is sarcasm.

>yfw Trump says "You can't insult your way to the presidency, Hillary"

>I don't require and facts to confirm whether it's true or not.

No shit, he's sporting the tranny flag.

Same as me. I was (and am) pretty degenerate but if I'm going to go back to that ancient and hard assed institution it's not going to be during a leftist interregnum.

>Minnesota
>red

A 3% or so hidden Trump vote is enough for an electoral landslide.

Was raised a non practicing, yet rosary and St Christopher carrying Catholic. Used to live within walking distance of a 400 year old Mission if that counts

>what the fuck am I reading
>google NAMBLA

When is Hitler going to rise from the dead?

I think they're ironically being unironic, or maybe unironically being ironic? I can't tell.

Shakespeare is an overrated fuck. The only reason everybody talks about him is because he was the equivalent of nge back in the day-Might have been groundbreaking for the time, might have been deep, but the only reason everybody knows about it today is because of the autism coming from people who won't shut up about it.

All this dissecting and talking about which scene or play of his was the best is no different than the asuka vs rei arguments

I know that feel. At least he technically isn't a heretic, for now anyway. The Church is still legitimate. Do it for the glory of your Lord.

It's CTR having invaded /r/politics. The place is unbearable

Anyone else here /not religious but wish they were/

Fuck off Poland. Get back to work. Our loos won't clean themselves, now will they?

True but in all those states? I think Trump will have 300+ electoral votes but not 45+ states.

Yes, but Dr Ben has me convinced I should consider something more

Im beginning to think this is a real photo.

I have never seen the original

Is that the Epstein thing? It won't go anywhere since the Clintons are longtime friends and Billy in particular used to fly the pedo airline pretty regularly. MSM touching it would be a death sentence for Clinton's already ragged campaign.

Not really. I've even been confirmed, which means after I attempt Reconciliation I can sort of just pick up where I left off.

You should join though. Nothing feels better than being part of the Roman continuity.

It's shit, you should just ignore it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Reminder that they threatened to have him killed.

The smoke is definitively photoshopped

it's literally CTR affirming the beliefs of CTR at this point.

With the popularity of r/s4p shitting on Shillary and the wasteland of r/hillaryclinton I am positive.

I turned right because the left's arguments are source-less and are only based on feelings. My city didn't turn me in the right direction, I was already well on that path. It merely served as additional proof for the things I had learned

I turned right when I started working for the Government. I can't unring the bell.

unrelated to Trump but anyone see Phil job to Mickey Gall?

Checkmate

It's highly unlikely Trump would allow a cigar to just smoke in his face and it's highly unlikely these guys would even do that with Trump

who here panicking over that one wapo poll

even though they oversampled democrats again

of course

showing up to god's house is the only thing that matters.

God accepts anyone, no matter how disillusioned or how much they sinned. I know you burgers have your churches assaulted from every angle, but you should still show up. Go to any catholic church early on a weekend and put on your best clothes, you don't have to be active during the mass, just listen and pray. This shit works, you will see a difference within a month

>NM
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/
Trump +10, +3 latest polls
>NJ, CT, DE

They have went from Clinton +20 to less than +3 in these states. They are within striking range, and now at play.

>CO

More in favor for Clinton, but still rapidly closing the gap.

Atheists

noice

46% voter enthusiasm? Bullshit.

>cuckservatives are going to try to rewrite history and pretend that Hillary was a weak candidate
she is though. she needed the entire media on her side and literally kill some people to do as well as she is

wtf I love bernie now

I love Trump's gullet

yea didnt last a round.....

What the fuck? What kind of polling is that? Nobody was enthusiastic about romney.

In the USA you have to make sure you're not going to go to a Spanish mass, unless you're like me and Polan where you know the service by heart.

What the fuck are you two autists about? Did I diss your favorite play or something?

Like I said, shakespeare fags are no differet than evafags, same autists, different medium

t.somepne who spend way too much time in english literature class

I act like it, but deep down, I can't bring myself to believe it, user.
Feels extremely bad.

You literately took the Thomas Sowell path. Thomas Sowell was a marxist for most of his young life. He was a marxist when he studied at the University of Chicago under Milton Friedmanand he was a marxist when he passed Milton Friedman's course. The thing that turned Thomas Sowell from a marxist into a capitalist was working for the government.

Only reason I haven't gone back. I would do it if I had some duty though. Kids or going to war. That would get me back.

See
That's just the number of "very enthusiastic" voters. Trump probably has a much higher amount of "just enthusiastic" voters than Romney

no. its nfl sunday

>he believes polls after spending any amount of time on Sup Forums

This place changes you whether you agree or not, you stop caring about a lot and care about things most people don't even think about

Can't wait for Brexit to go through. Poland will wither away like the leech it is. No more remittances from your janitor fathers!

Romney waited until a few days before the election to grab his balls and throw a decent rally, 30k showed up in PA.

Trump has been on fire the entire season and unlike Romney is promising a revolution on trade, foreign policy and immigration so I'm calling bullshit on equal enthusiasm.

Kek fucking wills it
Thanks senpai

I'm gonna watch me some hand egg tomorrow
Church next Sunday, maybe

When the fuck is that happening anyways, they better not try to cuck you guys and just never initiate chapter 50 or whatever it is

I know its just strange Ive never once seen the original.

Just go to a english mass. Might be difficult to find a noncucked service, depending on where you are. Don't know about spanish, but polish services are good too, traditional, even if you don't know what the fuck the priest is saying. But like I said, what is said doesn't matter as much as the fact that you came and prayed.

You could always go to a black church, like I want to when I come back stateside. Services are fun and you are surrounded by non degenerate blacks for a change. Either way, just show up somewhere, starving your soul is not healthy no matter who you are

I imagine trump supporters themselves are super enthusiastic but mainstream republicans are eating up the medias bullshit.

>Trump surging in polls
>No signs of stopping
>Staying on message as fuck
>Just started spending money on ads
>People are already numb to Hillary's ads in swing states
>Effect of #basketofdeplorables not yet seen
>Trump will BTFO her in debates like he did in the CiC forum
>Racist/sexist/etc card has lost its power
>Assange leak incoming
>Hidden "ace in the sleeve" you KNOW that Trump has coming

>Basically tied right now

We are going to win aren't we?

I'm going to throw my tshirt in the street if those faggots don't stand.

Equal enthusiasm is bullshit. Even CNN admits it.

Did we ever get a working Coincidence Detector on Firefox?

Last time I checked, it was only available on Jewgle Chrome

My faith was tested, but I honestly feel I can't leave no matter what's thrown at me.
I don't feel anger at God, so much I feel anger at people who bastardized His word, and the people who took advantage of the naive or innocent lr good hearted. And then the little worms who insult anyone who wants happiness to come to everyone in the end.
I'm listening randomly to Gregorian chants. Listening to it is just...calming. I don't know. I feel like I belong when I hear them.

They're doing the paperwork on it now. No way they'll get out of it.

Hillary turnout will be incredibly low. He'll take everything except Hawaii and DC, maybe not Minnesota.

The word mandate will be the word of the day.

>nigger team that is going to protest national anthem.

Seems normal for libcuck seattle